Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos (47542 Views)

Don Jazzy’s Agbada To 'The Bling Lagosians' Trends On Twitter (Photo) / Jim Iyke, AY, Falz, Ramsey Nouah Rock Agbada In Making Of 'yoruba Demons' Movie / Banky W And His 40 Groomsmen Rock Agbada For His Traditional Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Joephat(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

is Egbo a Weed or a plant?

if is a weed then, is not good for your brain and kindly leave it for Buhari's cows or DSS will come for me.

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by fratermathy(m): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Joephat:

is Egbo a Weed or a plant?

if is a weed then, is not good for your brain and kindly leave it for Buhari's cows or DSS will come for me.

See Okpetu.

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Larrylarex(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Slay Mama, slay kid. I just like this Tiwa Savage.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Joephat(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

See Okpetu.
cool
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 2:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hehe see the future "Yoruba demon"

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by OliveCynosure(f): 2:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
CARLOSZ:
How that ugly boy come fine for this pinshure?

Pele o...fine boy
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by abike12(f): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
I've not seen one woman look good in agbada. I'm hoping this trend dies in 2017
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by numericalguy(m): 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tiwa Savage..

Take the baby to his dad. You cannot take the position of the father in the family.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by stevesheddy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Reconcile with the father of your son and stop bringing him up like his fatherless. No matter what you give to him, the absence of his father's love will tell on him in future.. How about if the headlines says** Tiwa salvage and his lovely husband rocks agbada with their beloved son***
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Your Faaaadaaa grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
inupato:
grin where is teebilz
Look behind u
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by dee02(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
stevesheddy:
Reconcile with the father of your son and stop bringing him up like his fatherless. No matter what you give to him, the absence of his father's love will tell on him in future.. How about if the headlines says** Tiwa salvage and his lovely husband rocks agbada with their beloved son***

After all the public ridicle she put him through, I don't see it coming. Words are like egg once dropped, you can't pick it up.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by sheyisky(m): 5:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Martinola:
ko kan mi
Huh
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by sheyisky(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
inupato:
grin where is teebilz
Check your Bedroom
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by sheyisky(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
inupato:
grin where is teebilz
Check your bedroom. Idiot
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
this is a nice look on her and Jamjam. the red shoes seems a bit overpowering for the black agbada, tho. maybe brown shoes would've been better.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by xylo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
I dont know why most Nigerians turned haters suddenly,Haba shes a celebrity not a politician abeg.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by SolexxBarry(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
TEE BILLZ RIGHT NOW

Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Olibboy: 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
enjoy yourself
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by brownsug(f): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2016

guy u still dey think say na only out brodas be demons she?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by SammyLeeSneh(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2016
cute jamil
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by JAMESBRICKS(m): 3:10am On Dec 13, 2016
who dem EPP
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by mimyselfai(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2016
Looks like that blind is Tiwa'a favourite photo spot. Probably the coolest spot in her house. I await her next pinshure before i judge. Grrrrrrrh!
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Wuraola1111: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2016
are you serious?

he is just a kid !

bitter soul

CARLOSZ:
How that ugly boy come fine for this pinshure?
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Nnedaddy2016(f): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
some one is missing in that pix, how come you ppl didn't notice it. or have you guys forgotten him so fast? hmmm!!.... what that his name again no oooo!.... (T......e..... am not too sure. but dime that guy is seriously missing.
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Mbkite(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
brownsug:

guy u still dey think say na only out brodas be demons she?
i noticed u sent me mail. I dont usually receive mail via nairaland.
You can reach me on - 07052375238
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by brownsug(f): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
It's about the maths teaching, u can volunteer for a Saturday class for teenagers in your church or mosque that ll do money on weekdays hobby on weekends

.quote author=Mbkite post=52851381]
You can reach me on - 07052375238[/quote]
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by Mbkite(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2017
brownsug:
It's about the maths teaching, u can volunteer for a Saturday class for teenagers in your church or mosque that ll do money on weekdays hobby on weekends

.quote author=Mbkite post=52851381]
You can reach me on - 07052375238
great idea. thanks
Re: Tiwa Savage And Baby Jamil Rock Agbada To King Sunny Ade’s Event In Lagos by brownsug(f): 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mbkite:

great idea. thanks

Ok u re welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Maintain Buys A Car For Jason Amusa, His Manager (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Shares Photo With A Man On Set / 2face Sits On A Shoe Couch Says U Dnt Knw Me Or My Story Until U Step In My Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.