Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today (21938 Views)

Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 26th Birthday (Photos) / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos / Victor Moses Celebrates Chelsea EPL Win With P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
obataokenwa:
His parents were killed in Kaduna Sharia crisis in year 2000. his uncle came to take him over to London.
mtcheww......his adopted parents are white,abeg

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by gagewonda(m): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
Dem neva born me be dat.....chai diaris God
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Candycrusher:
If victor moses is 26, then I'm 12 years old grin
yes because u follow he mama enter labour room
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by abbeyty(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
ireneony:
what is the difference between 26 and 28.
Aleast his age reduction is not obvious like most nigeria footballers, just be happy for him and wish him well instead of spewing rubbish.

He said his younger brother is 28 years not moses himself.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by RealAlfranco: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jh0wsef:
I still don't know the state of origin of this dude. smiley
Well, its unconfirmed but it's said that Victor Moses' parents were Plateau State indigens, who were missionaries in Kaduna.

Everyone want to identify with success. So people claim he's from Edo, South West, East. But since he's a Nigerian, I no even send where him come from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by malware: 1:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
What a coincidence! Am celebrating my 6th Birthday, today.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Icansing: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
NeutralJUDGE:
Kaduna from Sambam hanya
lies,, confirm benin boy
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by AkinPhysicist: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jh0wsef:
I still don't know the state of origin of this dude. smiley

cool He hails from Southern Kaduna - don't believe all those Edo lies cool
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by brodalikeme(m): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Happy birthday Victor Moses, may God increase you in all areas of your life. Love you and proud of you
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by ashala(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Candycrusher:
If victor moses is 26, then I'm 12 years old grin

But his twin brother celebrated his 38th birthday same day in Lagos shocked
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by saintaustine(m): 4:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nigerian footballers and their falsified age. 26 years ooooooOOOOLD man. No problem, God dey.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by domben(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Orikinla:

Then I am 30.
happy birthday.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by uzolexis(f): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Realhommie:
European footballers don't lie about their age, first they're registered at births, then as they grow they're also registered in these football academies at a very tender age like say BTW 8-11 and it depends.. Now, why would an 8 year old or even a 12 year old lie bout his age when he knows that he's still got ample time to develop and their interests in most cases aren't money driven

Only Africans, Asians and South Americans lie bout their ages.

But Victor Moses left Nigeria when he was a child and his football career basically started in Europe so why do you guys think he is not being honest about his age

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Icon79(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
pretydiva:
Football age I suppose undecided

What do you know about football age? Or are you just parroting what you heard elsewhere?

And by the way, Victor Moses is 26 years old - real age!
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by kenoz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
HBD
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Zedoo(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
And when he's 28 he turns to the slowest player on the pitch...
Dem dun dey lie again....see 29year old man at least..
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Zedoo(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Icon79:

What do you know about football age? Or are you just parroting what you heard elsewhere?

Lies....anyway in THREE years time we will see what he will play at "29" and see if it fits the curve or are you him or his siblings?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by oladoya(m): 11:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Abi Ori buoda Yi o pe ni? Which kind 26 with two kids
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Realhommie(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
uzolexis:

But Victor Moses left Nigeria when he was a child and his football career basically started in Europe so why do you guys think he is not being honest about his age
He didn't leave as a child, he left as a teen but reduced his age to 11..

He was older and more mature than his peers @ his first club, his performances drew the suspicion of parents of kids in opposing teams to the extent they petitioned him, the other kids were btw 10-12... Well, they found nothing on him only coz his passport said he was 11 or so, his team and his foster parents did defend him btw.. But we know the story, those who know they know.

Please note that i'm not against him in any way, only just trying to set the record straight..
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by pretydiva(f): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Icon79:

who ask u undecidedsabi sabi
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by SammyLeeSneh(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2016
victor moses & Lie are like 5 & 6
who will EPP me with that man pic
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by LANDLORD72: 3:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Walecoker65:
26 abi 36 kiss dey deceive urself grin

Happy birthday anyways
Are you the father?
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Bustincole(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Happy Birthday TUYU our future Ronaldo... U will live to win Ballon d'Or after 2018 WorldCup... Amen

Joseph Minala is just 20 yrs old

Mainwhile he's real age is dis

Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Icon79(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Zedoo:

Lies....anyway in THREE years time we will see what he will play at "29" and see if it fits the curve or are you him or his siblings?

Trust me, Victor Moses is not an age cheat. I know that for a fact.
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Icon79(m): 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
pretydiva:
who ask u undecidedsabi sabi

Diva, you gonna get punished!
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Akposkool(m): 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
ireneony:
what is the difference between 26 and 28.
Aleast his age reduction is not obvious like most nigeria footballers, just be happy for him and wish him well instead of spewing rubbish.
your toto
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by pretydiva(f): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Icon79:

Diva, you gonna get punished!
get punished by who
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Icon79(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
pretydiva:
get punished by who

Haha!! Who else....by your master now grin
Re: Victor Moses Celebrates his 26th Birthday Today by Walecoker65(m): 7:59am On Dec 15, 2016
LANDLORD72:
Are you the father?

No be Nigeria we both dey? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo Signs Contract With Al-shabab Saudi FC / Vote For Vincent Enyeama As BBC African Footballer Of The Year 2014 / N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.