Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,108 members, 7,814,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! (1077 Views)

I Am Urgently In Need Of An Iphone XS Or XS Max 256gb / I Urgently Need Gionee S Plus Screen / I Urgently Need Original Iphone Earpiece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by labiola: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
I wanted to recharge my airtel line with 1,500 and mistakenly recharge for 31,500. Have spoken to both customer service Centre of GTBANK and Airtel, it seems they are not ready to help me out and get the transaction reversed.

Please, I need help on what to do to get the refund. Pls I will appreciate your advice.

Thank you all.
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
labiola:
I wanted to recharge my airtel line with 1,500 and mistakenly recharge for 31,500. Have spoken to both customer service Centre of GTBANK and Airtel, it seems they are not ready to help me out and get the transaction reversed.

Please, I need help on what to do to get the refund. Pls I will appreciate your advice.

Thank you all.
lol. You can't recharge more than 20k using GTbank *737#
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by labiola: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
checkpoint:
lol. You can't recharge more than 20k using GTbank *737#

I used Internet banking.
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
labiola:

I used Internet banking.
sell the card then. I don't think that money can be reversed. Don't waste your time with GTbank or Airtel customer service. They'll push it to themselves and at the end you'll get tired
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by Zdoh(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Try zoranga.com
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by libertyfather(m): 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nothing can be done between those two guys mentioned, during the transaction you will be shown a page with details of what you request and ask to press OK or continue and you did....successful!!!

The only thing you can do sell small small meet peeps beg them to buy 1k u will give them 10% discount cos I don't wht more you can do
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by labiola: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
checkpoint:
sell the card then. I don't think that money can be reversed. Don't waste your time with GTbank or Airtel customer service. They'll push it to themselves and at the end you'll get tired
You are right, both are useless. Infact, if I no get solution, I go pot to another network and close my gtbank account. Useless companies
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by labiola: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
libertyfather:
Nothing can be done between those two guys mentioned, during the transaction you will be shown a page with details of what you request and ask to press OK or continue and you did....successful!!!

The only thing you can do sell small small meet peeps beg them to buy 1k u will give them 10% discount cos I don't wht more you can do
Am ready to do that. If I can get those guys that share data, I can sell 30k for 25k.
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by labiola: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Zdoh:
Try zoranga.com

For what?
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by Zdoh(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
labiola:

For what?
To convert the airtime to cash.... Nawa o.
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by libertyfather(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
labiola:

Am ready to do that. If I can get those guys that share data, I can sell 30k for 25k.

Look around you there, do face to face transaction, don't less all this fraudsters online take advantage of ur mistake
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by labiola: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
libertyfather:

Look around you there, do face to face transaction, don't less all this fraudsters online take advantage of ur mistake

Thanks.
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by Taiwo20(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
If its an mtn line i could have suggested subscribing for diamond yello account.
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by rookidmart: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2016
Taiwo20:
If its an mtn line i could have suggested subscribing for diamond yello account.
With Diamond Yello Account you can convert airtime to cash, right?

OP, how about you port to MTN, then open a Diamond Yello account and convert the airtime to cash?
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by Taiwo20(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2016
rookidmart:

With Diamond Yello Account you can convert airtime to cash, right?

OP, how about you port to MTN, then open a Diamond Yello account and convert the airtime to cash?

You can then transfer the airtime to a regular diamond account.
Kindly visit any branch of diamond bank for assistance.
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by rookidmart: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2016
Taiwo20:

You can then transfer the airtime to a regular diamond account. Kindly visit any branch of diamond bank for assistance.
@Labiola, you hear?
Re: Am Urgently Need Help!!!!!!! by Taiwo20(m): 12:16am On Dec 19, 2016
labiola:

Thank you all.

https://www.nairaland.com/3524628/turn-airtime-cash-without-delay

(1) (Reply)

Asus Ultrabook S300CA Up For Grabs @90k (US Used) / Xiomi Redmi Note 5x Snapdragon Available / SAMSUNG Galaxy S8+ At Give Away Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.