Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike (24871 Views)

Massive Defection From PDP To APC In Ekot Epenem Senatorial Districts Really (pi / Andrew Uchendu Declared Senator, Rivers East Senatorial District By Tribunal / Breaking: PDP Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts, Wike Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Larablink(f): 3:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by silverpoint: 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Apc is taking nigeria back to a tremendous corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Qmerit(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
[[s]quote author=Ofornaira post=51861528] we all know that PDP won all the state but APC wants to use federal might to hijack the peoples' opinions. Buhari and his APC cohort have taken us back to something worse than obj's era. They don't want to follow the good work that Jonathan introduced in the Nigerian politics that brought them to power. APC politicians are overambitious. Ssmh.[/quote][/s] liar... re u from Rivers??
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hon.Rotimi LION Ameachi has once again wins his Fed.constituency. Elder Chidi Wihioka of APC has just won the Ikwerre/ Emohua Federal Constituency as declared by INEC congrats sir. So far Apc is leading both in federal and state seats.
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by hmuhammad(m): 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
omogin:
Buhari is not fit to rule him own home
what is this one saying
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Larablink(f): 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2016
Don't understand why we can't have free and fair election. Let him keep shut after the killing of those policemen. They just rig there way out both parties
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
How come the only ppl supporting and praying hard that APC win in Rivers are Yorubas and some few Hausas,why? .What has the person who won election Rivers go to do with SW ppl especially undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Jokerman(m): 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
fortunechy:
How is xmas season is like in ur area?
In my area,it is like Mary didnt get pregnant dis year ooo!!!

Lol... ds Buhari Xmas get as e be o...
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Banter1(m): 3:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
Swahili0:
grin grin grin grin shocked shocked

wike don kill Ameachi career

How?
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by eLcastro(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
CXLVII:
Wike is under fire......

Ameachi really dealt a blow on him this time
Too many kids on nl lately.,so ameachi dealt with wike buh he lost his senatorial district to wike.? Pdp even won emouha.,lga of the apc candidate...plz think b4 you type not type b4 u think..a riverine man winning an Ikwerre man in his lga...The only reason magnus won is bcuz he is from ogoni..in grassroot politics you vote you direct brother 1st...if we the pdp had field an ogoni man too preferable "Prof Don Bari" rivers south east wud'v been landslide for pdp...am pdp but sincerely don't see anyone that's not an ogoni man winnin an ogoni man in south east...Rivers remain pdp.,we carry pdp 4 back now #fact...nd offcuz other party can win few seats in rivers.,shit we have ibos winning in lagos with pdp what is all this noise about...that apc is winning south east in rivers..is no reason to doubt pdp in rivers or compare wike political knowhow to another in rivers.,by extension ND as a whole...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Doug07034780891(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wike is the lion of Ikwerre kingdom..

God Bless Rivers state and Bless our benefactor..the Rt.Hon. Dr. Ezebunwo Nyesome Wike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by castro26: 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Let the people resist any attempt to manipulate the results
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by eLcastro(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Banter1:
How?
read my last comment u will know how...when it was wike with FG might nd ameachi as gov..didnt u c the clear diff
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by omogin(f): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
hmuhammad:
what is this one saying
When you won't go to a standard school, how do you understand basic stuff
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sekibo’s victory was followed by a protest by APC leaders in the state, who maintained that they would not accept the result. Meanwhile, there was commotion at the Port Harcourt Local Government Secretariat before the result was announced as security agents shot sporadically into the air. It was gathered that a PDP collation agent, Chinyere Igwe, who is the State Commissioner for Urban Development, was arrested at the secretariat by the police.
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by jinxet2000: 3:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
What is going on in Nigeria?
A sitting governor is now the one publicizing results to the favor of his party. This is clear cut conflict of interest.
By the way, I was hoping that in this economic hardship, no leader will be happy to lead because they will be avoiding collapse of the economy on their head and would be help accountable but the reverse is the case. This suggests they are rushing to collect the little remaining and put in their pockets. INEC please release the results and do not tamper with it. Let the people decide.
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by kibra4u(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
sammyj:
Hope this man is not trying to insight people of Rivers in order to start violence in the state and by the way who made him the spoke person of INEC in Rivers state

He is only speaking based on realities on ground. And incase you have forgotten he is the sitting Governor and the Chief Security Officer of the State.
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by megbu: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
I'm deeply ashamed of you and Amaechi. Turning the Rivers state to a political cesspit. How dare you thugs masquerading as elite, supervise the beheading of a top ranking police officer. I join all the remaining sane people in this country to reject all the so called winners in this election both PDP and APC. You all emerged on the platform of savagery and brutality. You can never be true representatives of Rivers people. Your certificates of return are soaked in the blood of the innocent. Get lost all of you with you 15th century primitive quest for power that does not guarantee IMMORTALITY!!!
Spits in disgust.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by eLcastro(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Qmerit:
If Pdp won 2 and apc won 1, then apc tried cause.... Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers...
Both parties did competition in Rigging this time in Rivers on like b4.
apc didn't try nada...am full rivers nd pdp...if it was wike with FG might and apc with state...we would've won all 3...u saw it last tym....wike still the beast of ND...we knew it was goin to be hard Inec,police,army...we still had a good number...jus lost south east nd ameachi's Hoa$Hor...we've done well...am not complainin bouh riggin cause everyone does...but when people say ameachi beat wike then that's a joke....juz give wike FG might u will know the diff
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Praktikals(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
sammyj:
Hope this man is not trying to insight people of Rivers in order to start violence in the state and by the way who made him the spoke person of INEC in Rivers state
jayM:
Both amaechi and wike incited violence that led to the death of electorates and a policeman. Where are their own children during the violence? I pity the Mumus fighting on pdp vs apc. As if they care about you.
Thanks @ jay m, i 4get the spelling for incite after sammy finger my brain.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Bgorgeous: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
So the ones u supposedly won it was free and fair
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wike heading to Isiokpo, desperate to secure Rivers East but with the INEC declaration of Chidi Wihioka of APC for the Ikwerre/ Emohua Federal Constituency, Chief Andrew Uchendu of APC in a very comfortable lead.
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by deolu2000(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
With such an unguarded statement from a sitting governor of a state, i can't but doubt the reasoning of this man, why should he be heating up the polity? If the results come back otherwise, he is simply telling the gullible and fanatic supporters of PDP to fight against a perceived wrong. So dispointed in this man called Wike, i expect him to be more cautions.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by deolu2000(m): 3:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
With such an unguarded statement from a sitting governor of a state, i can't but doubt the reasoning of this man, why should he be heating up the polity? If the results come back otherwise, he is simply telling the gullible and fanatic supporters of PDP to fight against a perceived wrong. So dispointed in this man called Wike, i expect him to be more cautious.
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by osusuallstars: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
IF APC HAS WON IN THESE AREA, INEC WOULD HAVE DECLARED THE RESULT SINCE LIKE THEY DID IN MAGNUS ABE SENATORIAL ZONE. WIKE IS RIGHT TO RAISE ALARM NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Qmerit(m): 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
eLcastro:
apc didn't try nada...am full rivers nd pdp...if it was wike with FG might and apc with state...we would've won all 3...u saw it last tym....wike still the beast of ND...we knew it was goin to be hard Inec,police,army...we still had a good number...jus lost south east nd ameachi's Hoa$Hor...we've done well...am not complainin bouh riggin cause everyone does...but when people say ameachi beat wike then that's a joke....juz give wike FG might u will know the diff

Funny funny broda! I love your submission though u re sincere to a level of my understanding kudos for that!

The prof that could not read simple figures with over 10 touchlight on broad day still
Sing rigging rigging in my memory!
The rate at which u people sing about pdp is Rivers and Rivers is pdp I think that makes people to give it to Amaechi considering the level of the massive killing of apc supporters during the first rerun and presidential elections!
Amaechi is the one doing his rigging job himself and u know if PMB support him wike won't do a jack, he would only WAIL,,,but the man want to maintain his name, I know many re still calling his name negatively on this election matter.
Both of them fought a lost battle for me joke apart for killing youths of Rivers over elections though some of the dead knew it b4 they were killed while some re innocent!
If only you agree with me that rigging was brought about by wike, well you said that any way! My advise, aways stay away from Rivers open politics cause Wike, Dakuku,Abe Sekibo,Amaechi etc won't die for politics but would allow their followers to die for nothing.
Thanks.
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by autonomous22: 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Swahili0:
i just love Wike's boldness
I love him more Dan u do ......
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by eLcastro(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
Qmerit:

Funny funny broda! I love your submission though u re sincere to a level of my understanding kudos for that!

The prof that could not read simple figures with over 10 touchlight on broad day still
Sing rigging rigging in my memory!
The rate at which u people sing about pdp is Rivers and Rivers is pdp I think that makes people to give it to Amaechi considering the level of the massive killing of apc supporters during the first rerun and presidential elections!
Amaechi is the one doing his rigging job himself and u know if PMB support him wike won't do a jack, he would only WAIL,,,but the man want to maintain his name, I know many re still calling his name negatively on this election matter.
Both of them fought a lost battle for me joke apart for killing youths of Rivers over elections though some of the dead knew it b4 they were killed while some re innocent!
If only you agree with me that rigging was brought about by wike, well you said that any way! My advise, aways stay away from Rivers open politics cause Wike, Dakuku,Abe Sekibo,Amaechi etc won't die for politics but would allow their followers to die for nothing.
Thanks.
it's not rate it how it is...rivers is pdp.,pdp is riverz...also been sincere to is not even bouh us eating from govt it's "rivers man pride" no one man can do dat tinubu tin in rivers...am born breed from rivers..u might not get it buh i know what am saying..when we say rivers isn't edo people get lost...more than a 5k soldiers deployed to rivers this election it tells u it war...also Pmb supported him and yes we did a jack..u think it's child's play standing in front of a soldier sayin "oga 2day u must declare this result here"...do u hav a clue wah happen in Ikwerre lga..u just concluded Pmb isn't aware...bro rivers will die 4 wike pdp.,it not the love 4 wike tho..its the hate dat no one man can decide 4 us..nd sayin Pmb isn't aware mind u i don't say "support" is playin with the rivers man intelligence...can u sincerely in ur hrt say Pmb isn't in the know of army flooding rivers last weak...if u ansa is yes..den again he is a failure..if the gcfr doesn't knw how his army operates we doom 4 lyf
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by Qmerit(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
eLcastro:
it's not rate it how it is...rivers is pdp.,pdp is riverz...also been sincere to is not even bouh us eating from govt it's "rivers man pride" no one man can do dat tinubu tin in rivers...am born breed from rivers..u might not get it buh i know what am saying..when we say rivers isn't edo people get lost...more than a 5k soldiers deployed to rivers this election it tells u it war...also Pmb supported him and yes we did a jack..u think it's child's play standing in front of a soldier sayin "oga 2day u must declare this result here"...do u hav a clue wah happen in Ikwerre lga..u just concluded Pmb isn't aware...bro rivers will die 4 wike pdp.,it not the love 4 wike tho..its the hate dat no one man can decide 4 us

I hear you but which one is,,,, it's not Edo get lost again? So a state where election was held and no soul was killed is a laughing stock hehehe... wise up bro,,, that's not freedom fight when you die cause of ignorance I think devil himslef won't accept u into hell.

summary to ur assertion on hate and one man show!! You hate Amaechi cause Jonah lost and don't forget Jonal said he's no blood of a Nigerian worth his re-election. Laziness I think is the order of the day to many individuals in Rivers that feel without politics they can't be rich.
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by eLcastro(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Qmerit:

I hear you but which one is,,,, it's not Edo get lost again? So a state where election was held and no soul was killed is a laughing stock hehehe... wise up bro,,, that's not freedom fight when you die cause of ignorance I think devil himslef won't accept u into hell.

summary to ur assertion on hate and one man show!! You hate Amaechi cause Jonah lost and don't forget Jonal said he's no blood of a Nigerian worth his re-election. Laziness I think is the order of the day to many individuals in Rivers that feel without politics they can't be rich.
there u go again.,now u cursin...just when i feel u lyk the only reasonable person on nl...we work.,rivers people do work...am one...that we bless in oil is not our fault...where r u from....sayin rivers people are lazy...I won't insult u tho...been part of politics is nothing wrong...u as good as the people u vote....and i always laf when people say wike is the cause or start of riggin..u no nothing bouh rivers state..how did ameachi became gov.,pdp don't need to rig in rivers..com to rivers nd conduct an election ursef u will know...one man onee vote pdp wins landslide...why we love pdp is nobody bis.nitz our choice...that's no to say there r no apc followers too...again grow up u can't be generalisin a full people on been lazy...Gexx
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by eLcastro(m): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Qmerit:

there u go again.,now u cursin...just when i feel u lyk the only reasonable person on nl...we work.,rivers people do work...am one...that we bless in oil is not our fault...where r u from....sayin rivers people are lazy...I won't insult u tho...been part of politics is nothing wrong...u as good as the people u vote....and i always laf when people say wike is the cause or start of riggin..u no nothing bouh rivers state..how did ameachi became gov.,pdp don't need to rig in rivers..com to rivers nd conduct an election ursef u will know...one man onee vote pdp wins landslide...why we love pdp is nobody bis.nitz our choice...that's no to say there r no apc followers too...again grow up u can't be generalisin a full people on been lazy..
Re: We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike by hmuhammad(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
omogin:

When you won't go to a standard school, how do you understand basic stuff
despite attending a standard school, you still can't construct a good sentence. SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan & Femi Gbajabiamila At Democracy Day Celebration In Abuja / Kano At Standstill As INEC Sorts Out "Some Anomalies" In Pending 2 LGAs / Buhari Sacks Tor Ujah Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.