Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) (62010 Views)

Cow With Two Heads In Gombe Causes Panic Among Residents. See Shocking Photos / Manatee: Sea Cow Rescued In Lagos (Photo) / Have You Ever Seen A Snake With 2 Heads? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Btruth: 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Evidence of "Opin aiye"

lipsrsealed
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by femliany(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Now dem fit say that cow get one arabic inscription for body
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Plated? My dear.. Which schl u go? Dem need refund part of the schl fees wen or papa pay
hahn:
Two plated of Isi ewu wink
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by grownaira: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
zoba88:
From the little I could make from the story shared by Rariya in Hausa(our Hausa readers should please explain more),a cow with two heads was found in the town of Guru.The cow is already dead.Below is the Hausa narration of the story....

'AL'AJABI

An Samu Saniya Mai Kai Biyu

DAGA ISMAIL AHMAD YALWA NGURU

An yanka wata saniya a kwatar garin Guru, inda a yayin da ake fede ta aka samu dan cikinta da kai biyu. Amma dan cikin nata ya mutu.

Wannan sune hotunan'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/see-photos-of-cow-with-2-heads-found-in.html

Translation

A cow was slaughtered inguru village, and a two headed calf was found in her belly. The two headed calf was found dead.

1 Like

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by rusher14: 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Conjoined plantain and you say thank God.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
Stalwert:
Amazing thing .... Can it even survive
to slap u..dey hungry me.... angry
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by rawtouch: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
and they tied rope to One head.... smh
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by chezznonso: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
hahn:
Two plated of Isi ewu wink

I like how your brain works.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by pembisco(m): 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
A cow was slaughtered and this was found in the womb
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by MrPresident1: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Its just a siamese birth.

Nothing much

1 Like

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by orjikuramo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
They don't need any native doctor, that's a siemese cow. Haba!
morbeta:
They need a native Doctor to interpret this abnormality. Paranormality.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by mfujah(m): 7:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
Afonjas:

Akbar for wetin?
he meant God is great.... abi He no great?
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Afonjas: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
mfujah:
he meant God is great.... abi He no great?

how is God great?
God my foot
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by jude33084(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
Baby cow?!

Hehehe! Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
It's a normal thing na, it's same thing as con-join twins.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by solacong: 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
ConJoined Twins Cow
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
ActOfWar:

You guys should free Islam already sad madridguy was simply expressing his surprise by saying "Allah Akbar!!! " just as d Christians would say "Jesus!!!"
No hard feelings, brothers smiley

That same chant used to indicate war and jihad abi?

Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by wheezie24(m): 7:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
siamese cow
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by bukas15(m): 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
North!!! this side of d country is known for disaster. every thing evil comes from d north. God forbid
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by mfujah(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Afonjas:

how is God great? God my foot
obviously u get problem
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Afonjas:

Akbar for wetin?
I tire oooo
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by mfujah(m): 7:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=bukas15 post=51869395]North!!! this side of d country is known for disaster. every thing evil comes from d north. God forbid[/quote do ur finds north is not evil... how many people die of evil things in the west or south? just last week some ritualist were caught in ogun state.. lagos cultists issues up and down.. and many more!
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
hahn:
Two plated plates of Isi ewu wink

Modified

So, person no fit make mistake again?

If you don smoke wetin I don smoke today you no go remember where you put your leg

Small pikin

angry

@ jeeqaa7

Wen u go dey smoke cheap okoko kpoli.. My broda na ipodo SK u go dey smoke be DAT..make mistake reduce
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by corkpikin(m): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
Instead of them to conserve it so that we can all come and see with our eye they killed it. Mumu people
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by mfujah(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

That same chant used to indicate war and jihad abi?
misconception....
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by hahn(m): 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
jeeqaa7:

Wen u go dey smoke cheap okoko kpoli.. My broda na ipodo SK u go dey smoke be DAT..make mistake reduce

I will try my best
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by dokJ: 8:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
Buhari's idiotic factor.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan!!! angry

Come and explain the meaning of this.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
suya / aasun eaters don suffer!!!
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Kaycee18: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
It's an absorbed twin. Just like Siamese twins, there's nothing special about this.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
decub:
...but why would someone kill a pregnant cow!
I have no idea sir.
Re: Baby Cow With 2 Heads Found In The North (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
ipledge10:
bro you need to go back to school

What happen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) / UK Man Becomes First To Receive Bank Microchip Implant For Making Purchases(PIX) / Zebra Swallowed By A Monster Crocodile (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.