Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,126 members, 7,838,863 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh (52631 Views)

Obasanjo Names Salisu Buhari, Tinubu And Atiku As Leaders Who Failed Nigeria / Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) / Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
morbeta:
Atiku and his desperation for Aso Rock, if you like dance galala.....that sit is not for you. if you like dance soki with Emmanuella, that is not for you.

Said INEC chairman. What do you even have to decide who will or who wouldn't be President?
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by morbeta(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Said INEC chairman. What do you even have to decide who will or who wouldn't be President?

My pvc dummy......
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
morbeta:

My pvc dummy......
Can you argue without using abusive words?
I would've insulted you, but nature already did that, let me not compound it.

You have PVC power no wonder you voted the current administration.
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by morbeta(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Iam4Atiku:

Can you argue without using abusive words?
I would've insulted you, but nature already did that, let me not compound it.

You have PVC power no wonder you voted the current administration.

Sorry for that......having mood swing
Re: Picture Of Bovi And Atiku Abubakar Dabbing Will Make You Laugh by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
morbeta:

Sorry for that......having mood swing
Sorry bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States / See Photos Of Soldiers At Capital Oil Station + What They Did To Two Customers.. / US Releases Gory Report On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.