Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

4 Ways To Communicate Better With Men - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 4 Ways To Communicate Better With Men (323 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Communicate Better With Men by nikziead(f): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
I know that sometimes women can be complicated but I believe that there are ways you can still connect to a man for proper understanding.

Most women can express A when it is B that is going on in their minds. We simply expect men to be wizards. I'm guilty of this too.
As much as women like to soliloquize more often, here are few tips on how to express yourself in a relationship for proper communication.

1. Express it like you really mean it. Tell him; "Sometimes I want you to give me a hug when I'm sad or I wish you could send me poems at-times" instead of saying "You are not even romantic or You don't miss me".
The former is expressive of your desire while the latter is accusative.

2. Compliment him like he wants: There are some men that wants you to notice their new hair cut, shoe, beard, clothes etc. Especially if words of Affirmation is his high rank love language, learn to say it sometimes. Say it with love and a smile to show that you mean it.

3. Let him make his points at times: Men love to feel respected, so, let him talk while you explain later. Except you want to become a nag, men wouldn't listen deep when it's a defense. It is better to choose a better time to let out your view or remain silent. Thus can reduce misunderstandings and create more room for patience and understanding.

4. Apologize when you are wrong: I know most ladies like to be pampered but sometimes, "I'm sorry" can earn you more respect. Humility is measured in simple ways so sometimes, be a lady about it.

5. Try not to instruct or command him: It is better to persuade your man with a suggestion than push him around. This might not be easy but it can help. The moment you try to boss him around, he might feel bad about it.

Let me know your thoughts.

For more dating tips, check here: www.relationshipcapsules.com
Re: 4 Ways To Communicate Better With Men by DozieInc(m): 4:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
well written, so true some ladies wants us to turn mind readers,
Re: 4 Ways To Communicate Better With Men by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Concerning number 5, i wld like to expanciate on dat point. u see, i use to,be in a relationship with a man. When u enta his house, u will see all d different types of Jesus pictures on the wall and Christian music or inspirational blasting but to,allow me seat for 15 minutes he must try to have sex. i lost nothing less dan 2 pounds physically fighting him off till i leave in anger. I refused to,enta his house again and we av not spoken since. i tire from convincing and sounding like a broken record. Will i seriously eva find a godly man who vows neva to,defile,himself until,he is married?

(1) (Reply)

Single Fresh Boy At Home Ready To Handle That / Clubing / A Lady Needed For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.