Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:56 AM

How You Can Make Money In US Dollars Without Traveling Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Money In US Dollars Without Traveling Abroad (455 Views)

How To Import Goods Without Traveling To China / How To Import Goods Without Traveling To China! / How To Import From China Without Traveling To China... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Make Money In US Dollars Without Traveling Abroad by ogedanny: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
This personal finance guide contains legitimate tips on how to make money in US dollars right here in Nigeria, manage and multiply your portfolio.

Someone sent a message to me via WhatsApp and was curious to know how I make money in US dollars without travelling to the US. Initially, he thought that one can only make money in the country one is a resident. For instance, if you are live in Nigeria, you can only make money in Naira as that's the currency you will be paid in, for services rendered or salary earned.

Well! I didn't ignore the message, I engaged him in a chat and explained how anyone can take advantage of the opportunities online, sell his/her services abroad and receive payment into his/her bank account without meeting the buyer or whoever you are doing business with.

Note: I condemn internet fraud and will never advise anyone to do such an illegal business. You may be caught by anti-financial crime commission.

How to Make Money In US Dollars Online

You may be asking, 'Must it be online'? absolutely yes! You know why? Because I assume you are not travelling to the US from here and the only way you can connect to the US or do business abroad from home is to get your laptop online and find a platform to join.

From my personal experience, here are three legitimate ways you can make money in dollars from home.

I call it SSI strategy; Save in dollars, Start a business that makes money in dollars and Invest in a market with dollar return.

Source: http://makingmoneynigeria.com/how-to-make-money-in-us-dollars-online-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Buy Tbc Today, Don't Miss Out Like You Did On Btc / Don't Give Your Project To Quack / What's Your Per Month Income Goal In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.