Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,724 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? (1306 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
I bought this mini laptop.. the brand shows Samsung.. even when I on it, it shows Samsung.. but when I go to the properties and processors..
it shows computer name as HP..

so I want to ask gurus in the house whether it's legit or clone... it has been serving me thoor..

matured mind only..
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by gabinogem(m): 4:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Probably cloned...these days, nothing wey Aba no fit do cheesy
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by kdfemi(m): 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
It is cloned
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
gabinogem:
Probably cloned...these days, nothing wey Aba no fit do cheesy
u know why I asked this question.. I asked this cos I learnt that HP bought Samsung printer for around $10billion..

talking of cloned.. laptop is the least electronics u can see a cloned version.. rather the hardwares, ram, processors can be changed or upgraded..

so u making jest of this is what I don't get.. have been using it for a while and it shows no sign of lag...

so if u insist it is cloned just show me a prove it is cloned.. cos am planning to sell it and I don't like selling rubbish to my guys
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
kdfemi:
It is cloned
laptop I have used for more than a year??

clones don't last up to a year broo..
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by gabinogem(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
krattoss:
u know why I asked this question.. I asked this cos I learnt that HP bought Samsung printer for around $10billion..

talking of cloned.. laptop is the least electronics u can see a cloned version.. rather the hardwares, ram, processors can be changed or upgraded..

so u making jest of this is what I don't get.. have been using it for a while and it shows no sign of lag...

so if u insist it is cloned just show me a prove it is cloned.. cos am planning to sell it and I don't like selling rubbish to my guys
I have no proof bro... But I trust my niggas in Aba. They can even clone a human being cheesy
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
gabinogem:
I have no proof bro... But I trust my niggas in Aba. They can even clone a human being cheesy
now I got u'r humour..

but this is for tech gurus thoor
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2016
krattoss:
I bought this mini laptop.. the brand shows Samsung.. even when I on it, it shows Samsung.. but when I go to the properties and processors..

so I want to ask gurus in the house whether it's legit or clone... it has been serving me thoor..

matured mind only..

the hard drive was formatted in a HP laptop then insert in the Samsung laptop, If u don't want to see the HP sign just format it again that's all.

Samsung is not affiliated to HP
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
udemzy101:

the hard drive was formatted in a HP laptop then insert in the Samsung laptop, If u don't want to see the HP sign just format it again that's all.

tnx a million times boss..

I gave it my guy to format for me which he did with his HP laptop...

case resolved... tnx once more

1 Like

Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by kdfemi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
krattoss:
laptop I have used for more than a year??

clones don't last up to a year broo..
And who said so?
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by darocha1: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
krattoss:

matured mind only..

RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2016
udemzy101:

bro my laptop doesn't detect my infinix hot 4 when I connect it with USB.. but it detects when I put it on (ptp) picture mode or midi mode.. but when I change it to transfer file mode.. it doesn't detect again.. meanwhile it also detcts other phone..

what might be the cause..?
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 15, 2016
krattoss:
bro my laptop doesn't detect my infinix hot 4 when I connect it with USB.. but it detects when I put it on (ptp) picture mode or midi mode.. but when I change it to transfer file mode.. it doesn't detect again.. meanwhile it also detcts other phone..

what might be the cause..?

first of all try another USB cable with it and see
Re: Is Samsung Affiliated To Hp?? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2016
udemzy101:

first of all try another USB cable with it and see
same thing broo.. but a friend suggested I download android system driver...

but as usual I want to confirm from you as pa boss u be..

(1) (Reply)

Tech Savvy Guys, Help A Sister Out! / Hp 2000 Core I3 Mother Board Needed Urgently / MINT US Used Dell Inspiron 15-5551, 15.6 Inches, Intel, 4gb RAM, 500gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.