Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Do You Want To Become A Webdeveloper And Own You Web Company - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Want To Become A Webdeveloper And Own You Web Company (778 Views)

The Need To Be Using Custom Designs For You Web Design Projects / Become A Professional Webdeveloper Free At Sango Otta Ogun State. / I Need A Professional Webdeveloper To Build An Friendfinder Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Want To Become A Webdeveloper And Own You Web Company by 4reign200: 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2009
Become a webmaster . A child can do that in America why not Nigeria . because you can own your webhosting company with just n N2000 .

Call 2348025930330 - dania

send mail to ( signal manual). dania.envoyer@gmail.com .

Of course , there would be Mr thomas , If you get the package i will direct you to my website and you register . Then , you have the chance to register a domain name and also a webhosting package too . But if you posses a paypal account it much easier for you to get started .
some of the features include ,
flexible price of domain name and hosting , that is you set the price at your will . for example a domain is sold for $3.99 you can set yours to $5.00 and the profit is yours but you make more when you sell a hosting plan Like $50 ,
Note : the company will be register with your desire name , www.daniahost.com this an example .
Re: Do You Want To Become A Webdeveloper And Own You Web Company by Afam(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
And you "the teacher" don't have any?
Re: Do You Want To Become A Webdeveloper And Own You Web Company by sealworld(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2009
prove
Re: Do You Want To Become A Webdeveloper And Own You Web Company by flexinet: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2009
4reign200:

Become a webmaster . A child can do that in America why not Nigeria . because you can own your webhosting company with just n N2000 .

Call 2348025930330 - dania

send mail to ( signal manual). dania.envoyer@gmail.com .

Of course , there would be Mr thomas , If you get the package i will direct you to my website and you register . Then , you have the chance to register a domain name and also a webhosting package too . But if you posses a paypal account it much easier for you to get started .
some of the features include ,
flexible price of domain name and hosting , that is you set the price at your will . for example a domain is sold for $3.99 you can set yours to $5.00 and the profit is yours but you make more when you sell a hosting plan Like $50 ,
Note : the company will be register with your desire name , www.daniahost.com this an example .

DON'T DECEIVED ANYBODY HERE, LET SEE YOUR PROVE,

Teacher NO experience grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale / Backing Up My Website Database / Openvpn/doublevpn/pptp-vpn-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.