Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,266 members, 7,829,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen (1076 Views)

D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary / Zlatan Ibile Pleads With Funke Akindele To Feature Him In "Jenifa's Diary" / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by keenlyminded: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
The popular American gospel singer and a pastor was enjoying himself during a chat session with a Silverbird informant at the venue of the Unusual Praise Concert hosted by the Catholic Church Of Divine Mercy Lekki. Don Meon recounted his encounter with Nigerian music celebrity, D'banj, and couldn't hold back his likeness for the jovial secular singer who had bumped him while performing at a wedding event. Plus, the gospel singer couldn't debunk the notion of potential future collaboration.

http://olorisupergal.com/like-dbanj-may-feature-god-approves-don-moen/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRzKgFn1_VM
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by kollintin(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
haaaa d banj ke no worry God no fit approve am for nw
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by Rockyfancino(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
why won't God approve, is he not equally his son.
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
hmmmm...how will dbanj sing sef
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by Franky826: 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin

Hmmm sir, this is a perfect misfit.
Am trying to describe it

Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by Brymo: 6:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
angry
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by ShayGirl(f): 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
That would be termed gospel-secular music grin

Bad combo
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by bankyblue(m): 6:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Kk, I they wait
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by OKorowanta: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
All join
White rice and ewedu mixture.
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by Omotaday(m): 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
Personally, i like Dbanj just because of his jovial and free attitude.
Re: I Like D'banj And May Feature Him If God Wish -don Moen by Amber7(f): 12:21am On Dec 13, 2016
Dbanj and Don Moen?
Their music don't mix

(1) (Reply)

Is Ihuoma Nnadi Pregnant? / #bbnaija: Efe And Marvis Have A Mock Wedding / Watch Omarion Dancing To Davido's New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.