Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony (36719 Views)

Groom And His 8 Groomsmen Do Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photo) / Groom, Bridesmaids And Groomsmen Rock Face Cap On Wedding Day (Photos) / Groomsmen Carry Pastor As His Bride Drag Him On Their Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
LOL!!! invasion indeed...

The lovely wedding ceremony #ifysoum2016 took place over the weekend, and these photos of the groom and his swagalicious police squad have caught the attention of social media users...

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/viral-photos-of-policemen-who-invaded.html?m=1

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by CertifiedNaija(m): 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
More
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
The lovely wedding ceremony #ifysoum2016 took place over the weekend, and these photos of the groom and his swagalicious police squad have caught the attention of social media users...
http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/viral-photos-of-policemen-who-invaded.html?m=1
angry
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by ammyluv2002(f): 7:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cute
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by SexyNairalander: 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
this is nothing compared to my boko haram squad

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by modsRbastard: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
all this flamboyant wedding sef...meanwhile==>

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by DozieInc(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
these are "real" police, academy grads, see swag... lovely photos.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
SexyNairalander:
this is nothing compared to my boko haram squad
lyk seriously....buh dose guy looks dope...he day hungery 2 join force no b police oooo....buh airforce

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
2nd pics is dope...

This is how lalasticlacla will pose for a portrait with other NL mods on his wedding day..
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Aquariann: 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
Beautiful Pictures... HML to them

@Second picture, see how good looking, smart and professional they all look. You begin to wonder if such fine officers exist in the real Nigerian world.

Cos na the frowning, irresponsible and unkempt ones we dey always see around us.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by babeflenz(f): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
The second pic is wow.. HML to them

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Tynasparks(f): 11:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
kissLovely... Me likey kiss
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
No be say I dey beef oooo but I reserve my comment on getting married to a police officer

I just hope he will not bundle her into the other room like this when denied Sex cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by PapiNigga: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2016
CertifiedNaija:

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by eezeribe(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by veekid(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2016

incredible
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by jeeqaa7(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
Police is your friend

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by feodan: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dem wan catch DAT person wey go raise hand say him no support dia marriage

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by orjikuramo(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
He was my senior in sec school, thank God he is my friend (police) now. All these swaggalicious police wedding shot is making we bachelors wanna join police o..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by pembisco(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by sundilazo(m): 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
Are these Nigerian Police?
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by holluwai(m): 12:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
The new recruits? cheesy
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Divay22(f): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2016
Cool
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Jailerrr(f): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lovely... happy married life
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by mylove4God(f): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
Are these Nigeria policemen??
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by steppins: 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
This ones Na Aso Rock police.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by idupaul: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
See them like better people
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lovely pics. Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by charlesucheh(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Imagine what the atmosphere will turn to when the reverend father or wedding officiating head says " if you have a reason.........." you know the rest!!!, I just pity that person that will mistakenly raise a finger!!! chai!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by crownbryan(m): 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Top secrets on how clients make purchases or request for your services. Click here wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com to find out.

There are things you think you know, but you don’t really know. Read more about behavior of your kids on wwww.allaboutschoolsng.com.

send a mail to hello@allaboutschoolsng.com
Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by Richiy(f): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
Why I no dey see this kin police men? I for dey call 911 everyday grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Policemen As Groomsmen At A Wedding Ceremony by 2sexynet: 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Aquariann:
Beautiful Pictures... HML to them

@Second picture, see how good looking, smart and professional they all look. You begin to wonder if such fine officers exist in the real Nigerian world.

Cos na the frowning, irresponsible and unkempt ones we dey always see around us.
this is because the ones you see here are graduates, mostly Bsc and Msc holders. The ones you see on the roads collecting bribes are actually secondary school cert holders or even drop outs.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Bride And Her Bridesmaids Dressed In White / 12 Times Nigerian Pre-wedding Shoots Were Just Extra / PHOTOS: Couple wed at Oniru beach, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.