Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic (9686 Views)

Toyin Lawani, Pretty Mike Pose Nude Together In Adam And Eve Inspired Photo / 19 South African Celebrities Pose Nude For Marie Claire SA ' The Unclad Issue'' / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by JessicaAgain(f): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
For most students, there is nothing more stressful than a final exam.
But now imagine that to pass the exam, you have to be naked in a candlelit classroom. Not only in front of your whole class, but also in front of your professor.

At the University of California, San Diego, this naked final exam is in fact a course requirement for a class in the visual arts department.

Read details and watch video - http://www.mazeech.com/forum/categories

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Oluwapresley(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
:-) Nice
Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by midehi2(f): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
choi! i can imagine grin

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
lol am very sure junior no go sleep .

3 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by JessicaAgain(f): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
I don't know what this world is turning into!

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Nixiepie(f): 7:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Maybe is a movie

1 Like

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Airforce1(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Erection upon erection for the boys

1 Like

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by JessicaAgain(f): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Nixiepie:
Maybe is a movie

It's not movie. That's what they do in that school in California. The professor said he hasn't received any complain about it in 11 years!

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by EmmySparky(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
And am sure that 90 percent of the things been taught in that class wont enter into my brain...cos my john thomas don wake up

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by astarotte: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Yes the visual art department is always a crazy department.

They do crazy things there.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by darocha1: 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Intriguing.

call/WhatsApp 08137539988

1 Like

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by domdan13(m): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
The students already knows what happens in that department before applying.

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Fieryice(f): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
I doubt this is true.

Check out my signature tho

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by JessicaAgain(f): 11:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fieryice:
I doubt this is true.

Check out my signature tho

It's 100% true! Read details through the link http://www.mazeech.com/forum/categories
Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Itsmecrystal(f): 4:28am On Dec 13, 2016
It happened
Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by DjAndroid: 7:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Very old picture. This has been on Nairaland for about years.

1 Like

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by moshmusth(m): 8:03am On Dec 13, 2016
i would love to apply for the same course next session

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Nectarbaba(m): 10:52am On Dec 13, 2016
I love schools like dis. It brings out the creativity in me

2 Likes

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Fidelismaria: 11:22am On Dec 13, 2016
kai

if i had seen dis post 3yrs ago i woulda apply for visual art oooo

grin grin grin

very creative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Onechancearmy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Na free peep show grin

Naija no get chill. If na for here na squeezing of a.s.s and b.o.obs

1 Like

Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Joe171(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is usually a final year exam, if you react to what you see then you're done. you have to be composed and see things like an artist.

I was told this by an artist who is a colleague of mine and my boss told us same.
Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by Joe171(m): 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fidelismaria:
kai

if i had seen dis post 3yrs ago i woulda apply for visual art oooo

grin grin grin

very creative
You might get to do this in your final year, mostly fine art students do this.
Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by MrHenshaw: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
JessicaAgain:
For most students, there is nothing more stressful than a final exam.
But now imagine that to pass the exam, you have to be naked in a candlelit classroom. Not only in front of your whole class, but also in front of your professor.

At the University of California, San Diego, this naked final exam is in fact a course requirement for a class in the visual arts department.

Read details and watch video - http://www.mazeech.com/forum/categories

B.Sc Human Anatomy
Re: Prof Asked Students To Pose Nude In Class As Part Of Graduation Requirement. Pic by okdaddy393: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2017
Joe171:

You might get to do this in your final year, mostly fine art students do this.
not in Africa

(1) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Had Sex With Model Naomi Campbell In The Bathroom / Photo Of Iyanya In Bed After Sex With Girl Friend / Naira Marley And Broda Shaggi Drags Regina Daniels At The Airport (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.