Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Trump Lash Out On Buhari Again - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Lash Out On Buhari Again (648 Views)

Spanish Government lash Out Threat Of Jail To Any Catalan secessionist / Trump Lash Out On Buhari Again / Trump Lash Out On Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Lash Out On Buhari Again by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
President-elect of the United States of America, Donald Trump has once again uttered shocking sentiments towards some of the African Presidents whom he once gave a warning that he would severely ‘deal’ with them during his campaign, iMzansi reports.

During a long speech on Monday afternoon, Mr Trump had no kind words for the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, whom he lashed out for ‘taking no action’ after 200 Chibok girls were abducted by the notorious force Boko Haram.

”If one of his daughters, let me say two or three were among those who were abducted could he just fold his arms just like that as if all things were ok? That alone shows how evil he is, probably he is secretly behind the Boko Haram, believe me I was hurt, touch not the girl child, no to abuse, he will ‘pay’ for that as well in January”, said Donald Trump.

“I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda. In January when I ascend to Presidency, you will actually know my true colors”.

‘Mugabe and Museveni must be put on notice that their days are numbered and that I am going to arrest them and lock them in prison. If the past American administrations have failed to stop these two despots, I will personally do it,” Trump was quoted.

According to the news website, Donald Trump in June last year, also promised that he would off the President of South Africa when he ascends to Presidency. The US president-elect publicly accused President Jacob Zuma of ‘flirting’ and ‘proposing’ love to his wife Melania, after he discovered emails that were sent by Mr Jacob Zuma’s official government email, of which Mr Zuma rubbished the allegations saying he was ‘a man of people’ and a ‘friend’ to everyone.

According to an American political analyst, Mr Michael Reid, Donald Trump is more likely to fulfill his promises since he is a man of his word.

Culled from naijaloaded

Cc: mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Trump Lash Out On Buhari Again by mensdept: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
Source
Re: Trump Lash Out On Buhari Again by FastShipping: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
[s]
lustychima:
President-elect of the United States of America, Donald Trump has once again uttered shocking sentiments towards some of the African Presidents whom he once gave a warning that he would severely ‘deal’ with them during his campaign, iMzansi reports.

During a long speech on Monday afternoon, Mr Trump had no kind words for the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, whom he lashed out for ‘taking no action’ after 200 Chibok girls were abducted by the notorious force Boko Haram.

”If one of his daughters, let me say two or three were among those who were abducted could he just fold his arms just like that as if all things were ok? That alone shows how evil he is, probably he is secretly behind the Boko Haram, believe me I was hurt, touch not the girl child, no to abuse, he will ‘pay’ for that as well in January”, said Donald Trump.

“I want to reiterate here before America’s greatest heroes that I will not condone any dictatorial tendencies exhibited by dictators around the world especially the two old men from Zimbabwe and Uganda. In January when I ascend to Presidency, you will actually know my true colors”.

‘Mugabe and Museveni must be put on notice that their days are numbered and that I am going to arrest them and lock them in prison. If the past American administrations have failed to stop these two despots, I will personally do it,” Trump was quoted.

According to the news website, Donald Trump in June last year, also promised that he would off the President of South Africa when he ascends to Presidency. The US president-elect publicly accused President Jacob Zuma of ‘flirting’ and ‘proposing’ love to his wife Melania, after he discovered emails that were sent by Mr Jacob Zuma’s official government email, of which Mr Zuma rubbished the allegations saying he was ‘a man of people’ and a ‘friend’ to everyone.

According to an American political analyst, Mr Michael Reid, Donald Trump is more likely to fulfill his promises since he is a man of his word.

Culled from naijaloaded

Cc: mynd44
Lalasticlala
[/s]
Re: Trump Lash Out On Buhari Again by APCHaram: 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
This is obviously false as the emperor is currently tasked at "making America great again" and has recently appointed a staunch Russian friendly oil business tycoon as SoS whose $500bn artic oil deal was put on hold due to sanctions against Russia instituted by that bastard Arab slave, Obama.

What I can discern with Trump's choice of Exxon's boss as SoS is that the US will begin de investing in Saudi Arabia and with the motley crew of reasonable anti Muslim, anti Saudi appointments in both the DoD, Homeland Security and with Bannon (ex editor of Briebart - a political incorrect and anti Muslim site), the fcking Saudis and all their sunni stooges like buhari are screwed!

Some may say they can't wait for 2019, as for me I can't wait till Jan 20, 2017 when that bastard fagg0t Muslim Kenyan leaves office.

(1) (Reply)

Iran To Ban U.S. Citizens In Retaliation To Trump's Muslim Ban / South Africa Falling Apart / CNN & MSNBC Roasted By Sebastian Gorka Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.