Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,987 members, 7,866,714 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:59 AM

How To Make 50k With NEOSOCKET Before Dec 31th - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make 50k With NEOSOCKET Before Dec 31th (680 Views)

Flow Extra: Earn 50k With Your Phone / Pos: Fuel Stations To Charge N50 On Product Sales From Dec 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 50k With NEOSOCKET Before Dec 31th by diamondace(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
I have created a trend like this before and it was Remove!!! So please I just want to be very careful about this little trick am going to show you..
So before we start you have to know about this product called Neosocket is a break-through,patent-pending
invention in fuel conservation.
Fuel shark will increase your car's mileage just by
plugging it into your
cigarette lighter socket.You can now join over half a
million satisfied
customers and experience a significant savings on
your car's fuel bill.
Simply plug the Neosocket into your car's cigarette
lighter and instantly
begin saving money.In addition you will experience
more horsepower,better
acceleration,longer battery life,and cleaner
emissions.No matter what the
price of fuel is,getting great fuel mileage will save you
money and in
today's economy,every dollar counts!So what can you
do to increase your
MPG?
Test analysis showed that the fuel consumption rate
improved by 20%
with the use of Fuel Shark.Fuel Shark compensates
and stabilizes the voltage
supply,the result shows an improvement in fuel
consumption.Different vehicle
types,models and year of the vehicle will affect
results
Features:
Increased Fuel Mileage!
Lower Emissions!
Increased Horsepower!
Longer Battery Life!
Works for both gas and diesel engines
No installation required
Easy to use and starts working instantly
Re: How To Make 50k With NEOSOCKET Before Dec 31th by diamondace(m): 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
And How are you going to Make money with Neo socket?
Lolzz!!!!
Well with the state of this country now! Fuel price up and everybody complaining on fueling there cars! Well here is a problem solve by Neo socket. With this product fixed in ur car! You will save upto 10-20% fuel!! Suprize?
Well don't be because its true!
Now how are you going to make the profit now let's start!

I normally sells this product #4800
But its chrismas and am giving it out on a PROMO for just #2,200 because of you! Yeah you!!

I guess we all has pple that has Cars and even if you don't know/had anyone then fine! Up in the streets there are more than millions cars out there and the owners are tired of fuel prices here n there!
Now let say you order just 20pc of Neosocket for a test on the market! Lolz
So 20pc*2,200 = #44,000
And let's me assume u selling for #4,500 but mind u the power to high or bringing down the price is on u! So let's. Say 20pc * 4,500 = #90,000 woow
#90,000 - 44,000 = 46,000 now ur profit for just 20pc is #46,000. lolz
Now assume you have 100pc how much profit do you expect?
Happy money flow in!!
For more/orders add me on BBM through my signature.....
Re: How To Make 50k With NEOSOCKET Before Dec 31th by diamondace(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
No side infect! The car is save You can order for trial! Test it urslf

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Flour In Bulk For Whole Sale / Abuja To Calabar By Road / HELP! Any Business Idea Related To ICT, I Have An Office Space In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.