Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Conditions FG Must Meet Before Exhuming My Daughter’s Corpse-late Corps Member’s - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Conditions FG Must Meet Before Exhuming My Daughter’s Corpse-late Corps Member’s (936 Views)

NYSC Mourns Late Corps Members In Nasarawa State / NYSC Supports Family Of Late Corps Member With N1m / NYSC: Family Of Late Corps Member, Ifedolapo Oladepo, Cries Out For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conditions FG Must Meet Before Exhuming My Daughter’s Corpse-late Corps Member’s by thepoint: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
The father of Ifedolapo Oladepo, the corps member from Osun State who died recently at the camp of the National Youth Service Corps in Kano State, Mr. Olawale Oladepo, has said that the Federal Government must meet certain conditions before the family would allow the remains of her daughter to be exhumed for post-mortem autopsy.
President Muhammadu Buhari had ordered an independent investigation into the controversial death of the 26-year-old first class graduate in Transport Management from Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomosho.

To this end, the Minister for Youths and Sports, Solomon Dalung, had said that Ifedolapo’s remains would be exhumed for autopsy.

But addressing a press conference in Ile-Ife on Monday, the deceased’s father gave a detailed account of how the corps member died due to alleged negligence and lackadaisical attitude of the officials of the NYSC in Kano.

He said that the proposed autopsy to be conducted on the remains of Ifedolapo would be possible after all circumstances leading to her death would have been explored.

The conditions, according to Oladepo, would include listening to the preceding telephone conversations between Ifedolapo and some of her family members before her death.

http://www.thepointng.com/conditions-fg-must-meet-before-exhuming-my-daughters-corpse-late-corps-members-father/
Re: Conditions FG Must Meet Before Exhuming My Daughter’s Corpse-late Corps Member’s by LordIsaac(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2016
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Corps Members Abandon Duty Post For Threat To Life / Who Is Yet To Get The Message Sent From NYSC / Run Your Medical Fitness Certificate For Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.