Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike (4761 Views)

Again Wike Offers 20 Million Naira Each For Information On Suspected Militants / Again, Wike Displays Gubernatorial Madness And Crass Stupidity - Amaechi Release / Rivers Rerun Election: ‘I Will Never Fund The Police And Army Again’ – Wike Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by kcmichael: 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike has vowed never to fund any security agency in Rivers State over their alleged partisan role in the just concluded Rerun on Saturday in Rivers State.

He said : "What has happened today will not happen in 2019. Now they have told us , they will see that we will also be prepared . This will not happen again .

"I have told the security agencies, you come and collect security money from me and use it against Rivers people . Enough is enough. They will now be depending on NDDC for their funding . Let me see where it will take take them to".

The governor added: "Rivers people must work as brothers and sisters and defend our interests. We don't have Police, we don’t army, but we have God. And so, we must put our house in order and be our own police , be our own Army .

"We have no confidence in the Army , we have no confidence in the police , we have no confidence in the SSS. They have shown that there is no democracy in Nigeria . "

The governor added that politicians like the Minister of Transportation who are not on ground will never win elections in Rivers State .
He noted that those who attempted to re-colonise Rivers State by donating monies from their state governments have been shamed by the vigilance of the people .

He said: "Wherever they are, shame unto them. Whether they are in Abuja, Plateau , Bauchi, Benue or Kano, shame unto them. Shame to the Governor of Plateau , Shame to the Governor of Governor of Bauchi , Shame to the Governor of Benue. They should bury their heads in shame."

Also speaking, Former Rivers State Governor , Sir Celestine Omehia, Former Minister of Transport , Dr Abiye Sekibo , Deputy Governor Ipalibo Harry Banigo and PDP Chieftain , Chief Sergeant Awuse declared that Rivers State will never be a conquered territory .

They condemned the military and SARS personnel for using brute force in their plot to rig elections in Rivers State .

Earlier, Governor Wike and PDP leaders across Rivers State and thousands of supporters embarked on victory march on the streets of Old GRA of Port-Harcourt .

http://www.puoreports.com/2016/12/i-will-never-fund-security-again-wike.html

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Atiku2019: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by CSTR13: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Good.
Security forces subverting the will of the people with weaponry bought with money gotten from the people.
Let their clueless federal government fund them.

21 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Jascon4: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
There you go! Let the comments roll in..
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
He said: "Wherever they are, shame unto them. Whether they are in Abuja, Plateau , Bauchi, Benue or Kano, shame unto them. Shame to the Governor of Plateau , Shame to the Governor of Governor of Bauchi , Shame to the Governor of Benue. They should bury their heads in shame."
Isn't it obvious that, APC chieftain(s) & close to 10 APC governors left their different states to come & campaign for a NASS/House of assembly election & still lost?? Shame on them all

Amechi should bury his head in shame inside buhary's hairy wrinkled ass after all the federal might he couldn't deliver. Amechi ntoooooorrrrr tongue tongue tongue

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by merit455(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Pls don't fun the police again,they are all corrupt........ In fact ehhh,all zombies are fool of themselves

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by saint047(m): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Buhari's Minister is in Rivers trying to rig an election they have already lost.

Buhari is in Gambia to ask Jammeh to concede defeat

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Chikelue2000(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
I thought APC was full of saints and holy ministers, never knew Buhari n co would descend so low like dis. Dis is what they r planning in 2019

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by fran6co(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
I don't knw y I lov this man bt I just love him, have always said it that an eye for an eye in dis recession will make people mind dia business.
thank u wike for been the only iroko that can't be broken by federal might.
am proud of my governor..
am proud of my state #RIVERS STATE
AM PROUD OF NIGER DELTA

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by DozieInc(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
To the jobless govnrs that left their states to rig and ministers... this is Rivers State!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by slivertongue: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
an eye for an eye

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by dunkem21(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
cheesy
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by fyneguy: 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Foolish Governor

Elections are over. You won't spend on security of lives of your people again because of transient power play and political competition.

There was a State!

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by DozieInc(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
saint047:
Buhari's Minister is in Rivers trying to rig an election they have already lost.

Buhari is in Gambia to ask Jammeh to concede defeat
lollz, laughable isn't it.
Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by PedroJP(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Seems they know there are people who are comfortable in being conquered and claimed as conquered territory reason Wike and co are reiterating it that they can never be conquered territory.

See where Amaechi wan serve as Afonja, thank God people's will is stronger than his afonjaism.

If possible send them all Federal security forces away and grow yours within the state. Time for state policing knocking.

18 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by cyberguy72(m): 9:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
fran6co:
I don't knw y I lov this man bt I just love him, have always said it that an eye for an eye in dis recession will make people mind dia business.
thank u wike for been the only iroko that can't be broken by federal might.
am proud of my governor..
am proud of my state #RIVERS STATE
AM PROUD OF NIGER DELTA
A thousand gbosa for the SLAYER OF THE JUDAS OF UBIMA. NYESOM WIKE IS THE MAN OF THE YEAR 2016,incontestable

20 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by nickxtra(m): 9:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Then, they will stop your security 'vote' or allocation from Abuja

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by dunkem21(m): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Serious anarchy loading .. This is the way of parallel government. The way he talked to governors' and colleagues show you that things are out of hand already.

Grabs a copy of "Things fall apart" cool

1 Like

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by DozieInc(m): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
cyberguy72:
A thousand gbosa for the SLAYER OF THE JUDAS OF UBIMA. NYESOM WIKE IS THE MAN OF THE YEAR 2016,incontestable
lollz, he slayed Judas.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by fran6co(m): 9:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
cyberguy72:
lol majority of those guys thought wike was joking wen he told them he will defeat them.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by kcmichael: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
This Governor is so foolish,if u don't fund them,mlitants and cultists will increase,investors will run away,ur igr will diminish,the state will be insecure,arm robbery will increase,kidnapping will increase,.thank God APC put up a good fight during the rerun,2019 wike will loose woefully,mark my word

11 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by PedroJP(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
fyneguy:
Foolish Governor

Elections are over. You won't spend on security of lives of your people again because of transient power play and political competition.

There was a State!

you are either police, sss or soldier. So you killed Wike's citizen during the election with total submission to Abuja order and feel he should forget that after election and continue romance with you.

If i were him, i will order u all out of the state with immediate effect as the number one person in charge of the State's security, cos it seems you are threat and not a security to the State.

Foolish you, foolish Buhari.

Same command that issued unarmed protesters be shot is same command that sent these zombies in uniform against unarmed electorates. What a cow brain ! Instead of that fool to find ways of bringing us out from this recession he plunged us into, he is busy scheming on jow to win elections in Rivers.

Wonder what nature is still waiting to pick Buhari up for swallow, at least manage his tallness if there is no flesh.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by AZeD1(m): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
Erm Mr Wike, when GEJ was in power, you did the same thing, so why are thou complaining?

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by thunder74(m): 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
I said it during the last general election that the people troubling Nigeria and the enemies of the country are the people in APC but many did not listen.
We are just starting...

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by PedroJP(m): 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
kcmichael:
This Governor is so foolish,if u don't fund them,mlitants and cultists will increase,investors will run away,ur igr will diminish,the state will be insecure,arm robbery will increase,kidnapping will increase,.thank God APC put up a good fight during the rerun,2019 wike will loose woefully,mark my word

He already said you and your dullard should get prepared for 2019.

bakkasi alone can guarantee security more than those foolish men in Uniform.

18 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Stalwert: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Declaration of State of Emergency Loading....

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by fyneguy: 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
PedroJP:

you are either police, sss or soldier. So you killed Wike's citizen during the election with total submission to Abuja order and feel he should forget that after election and continue romance with you.

If i were him, i will order u all out of the state with immediate effect as the number one person in charge of the State's security, cos it seems you are threat and not a security to the State.

Same command that issued unarmed protesters be shot is same command that sent these zombies in uniform against unarmed electorates. What a cow brain ! Instead of that fool to find ways of bringing us out from this recession he plunged us into, he is busy scheming on jow to win elections in Rivers.

Wonder what nature is still waiting to pick Buhari up for swallow, at least manage his tallness if there is no flesh.

All these teenagers, blabbing ignorantly online @the bolded.

You would order a Federally-controlled Police out of the State? grin grin grin grin grin Orisirisi

9 Likes

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by omogin(f): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
I hope they arrest buhari in Gambia. cheesy cheesy cheesy let's breath fresh air in Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Nempi(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
fyneguy:
Foolish Governor

There was a State!
Smacks of stupidity and folly! Security operatives turned the state apparatus against the very people they should protect and you come here to spew garbage...Like the jobless governors that abandoned their states to dance naked in Rivers state, please bury your brainless head in shame! Quote me and die!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by kcmichael: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fake Result Being Endorsed In Rivers
Prof Onu Ekumankama, Returning Election and the female Electoral Officer, Nnamdi Wuche ,agent of APC endorsing the false result for George Sekibo after being manhandled by Wike and his thugs —

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by Baawaa(m): 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
State and federal which is powerful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News:"i Will Never Fund Security Again"--- Wike by MrALIVE: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
PedroJP:

you will order federal security agencies out of rivers,how old are you boy?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Asks Presidency To Submit Confab Report For Consideration / ... YORUBA RONU ....Omo Eni Onise Idi Bebere Ka Fi Ileke Si Idi Omo Elomi / You’re A Bastard! – Nigerians Slam Okupe For Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.