Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. (14294 Views)

How To Identify Objects Using Google Lens On Your Smartphones / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones / 20 Mind Blowing Facts About Your Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by Sisqoman(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Battry Ke, wen dis MOKU MOGBE MODARAN, MMM don freeze my 1000!

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by Chigorkizz(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2016
good tips.

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by opey112(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2016
I want to get An L5 battery,Someone please help.
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by opey112(m): 9:24am On Dec 14, 2016
I need L5 Battery
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by metrix360(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2016
itsmaleekbaby:

It depends on your loaction. if you are in
Abuja you can get in Wuse Market
Lagos Ikeja Computer Village

....and if Borno,Sambisa smiley

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by itsmaleekbaby(m): 11:12am On Dec 14, 2016
sucreblazing:
what about those phones that have non removal ba3 ?....any way good info
Then a technician can change that for you.
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by itsmaleekbaby(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
I use an Itel battery of about 2000mAh, and i am thinking of moving to 3600mAh. Is it possible,sir?
It depends on the kind of battery you have. If you have a compatible battery, Compatible in terms of port or interface then it will work.
and if not, then Power bank will do for support.

http://leeqtech.com/mprepair.html
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by Kfed4ril(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
itsmaleekbaby:

It depends on your loaction. if you are in
Abuja you can get in Wuse Market
Lagos Ikeja Computer Village

Do you know a particular shop in wuse market? And like how much to change iPhone 5s battery
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by Mrfidelk(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Angelinastto:
OP is there talking about battery while am here without a phone. MMM freeze the money I want to get the phone with!
Nah so my shakara go take end??
eyah..sorry. just wait till jan, u will collect ur money then. but no phone for u this xmas kiss
Angelinastto:
OP is there talking about battery while am here without a phone. MMM freeze the money I want to get the phone with!
Nah so my shakara go take end??
eyah..sorry. just wait till jan, u will collect ur money then. but no phone for u this xmas
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by Mrfidelk(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2016
why go through all this trouble when u can just buy a phone with a strong battery ( 3,000mAh minimum)? why go through all this trouble when u can just buy a phone with a strong battery ( 3,000mAh minimum)?
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by Bojc7: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
chiefojiji:
my phone no get camera! wetin I go do

na touch light phone

Very simple, sell d phone and buy a camera.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
itsmaleekbaby:

It depends on the kind of battery you have. If you have a compatible battery, Compatible in terms of port or interface then it will work.
and if not, then Power bank will do for support.

http://leeqtech.com/mprepair.html

The actual battery I intend upgrading to is for a phone higher than mine (itel 1507 or so, mine is 1503). the same model and slight difference in feature(s) and also the battery capacity but same shape of battery as mine.

I am just trying to be cautious because in most phones they usually state "don't use a battery not specified for this device".
So, can I go ahead?
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by itsmaleekbaby(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

The actual battery I intend upgrading to is for a phone higher than mine (itel 1507 or so, mine is 1503). the same model and slight difference in feature(s) and also the battery capacity but same shape of battery as mine.

I am just trying to be cautious because in most phones they usually state "don't use a battery not specified for this device".
So, can I go ahead?
Sure you can
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by itsmaleekbaby(m): 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Do you know a particular shop in wuse market? And like how much to change iPhone 5s battery

iphone 5s battery goes for 2500 Naira
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
itsmaleekbaby:

Sure you can

thanks,sire. Bless

1 Like

Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by ThinkSmarter: 6:03am On Dec 15, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
I use an Itel battery of about 2000mAh, and i am thinking of moving to 3600mAh. Is it possible,sir?
The capacity of a cell phone battery[in mAh] z directly proportional to the size of the battery, so unfortunately u phone hv limited space to accommodate d upgrade, u can rather upgrade with external backup battery in form of Power bank.
Unless d new battery z compressed n designed to be in the same shape and terminal position as ur current phone battery.
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by NarnieSnyper(m): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2016
ThinkSmarter:
The capacity of a cell phone battery[in mAh] z directly proportional to the size of the battery, so unfortunately u phone hv limited space to accommodate d upgrade, u can rather upgrade with external backup battery in form of Power bank.
Unless d new battery z compressed n designed to be in the same shape and terminal position as ur current phone battery.

Yes, same design, shape and terminal position, the only difference is the capacity.
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by ThinkSmarter: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2016
NarnieSnyper:

Yes, same design, shape and terminal position, the only difference is the capacity.
U re good 2go! itz technically wise.
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by investigator007: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
Ok thanksfir the info, but how do i know the good battery before buying
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by Kfed4ril(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
itsmaleekbaby:

iphone 5s battery goes for 2500 Naira

Ok, but do you know any trusted shop I can get and change the battery in Abuja?
Re: Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. by itsmaleekbaby(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Ok, but do you know any trusted shop I can get and change the battery in Abuja?

Yes melody gadget in wuse market
site: http://zelodygadgets.com/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Yahoo Boys Love IOS Devices / Have You Noticed Mtn Overcharging For Calls? / See Why Whatsapp Video Chat Is Still Better Than Appleā€™s Facetime For Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.