Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

El Zakzaky Jr Threatens Revenge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Zakzaky Jr Threatens Revenge (443 Views)

Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos / Shi'ite Leader, El-Zakzaky And Buhari (Throwback Photo) / El-Zakzaky: Islamic Cleric Feared Dead In Detention - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

El Zakzaky Jr Threatens Revenge by tobishawn: 1:13am On Dec 13, 2016
Last night on the 11th of December, I finally spoke directly with my parents at around a few minutes to 10:00 pm, and they recounted to me in detail what had transpired the night before, which I will recount briefly to the best of my memory. It all started late in the evening when a group of uniformed men armed to the teeth arrived along with a truck. The security personnel who are stationed at the location also armed themselves and together they proceeded to surround the main building where my parents have been detained for the better part of the last 11 months. A member of the invading group proceeded to inform them that they had come under orders to carry away the furniture in the house that very night.

Http://saharareporters.com/2016/12/12/those-holding-my-parents-unlawfully
Re: El Zakzaky Jr Threatens Revenge by Nobody: 1:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Were. Yours will be worse than Nnamdi Kanu

(1) (Reply)

Gov Nyesom Wike Allegedly Caught On Tape Threatening To Kill An INEC Official / Intolerance Of Non Indigene / BUHARI AT 74: Okowa Hails President Buhari At 74

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.