Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku (21873 Views)

"President Buhari Not Opposed To Restructuring" - Femi Adesina / North Not Opposed To Restructuring… Says Northern Govs / Atiku: Sharia States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Taku555(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Atiku2019:

Saying the Truth is now Desperation? grin

Clap for yourself
you don't say the truth but TELL the truth. Correct yourself sir.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Whobedatte(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2016
Are the youths not good enough?
Are we? why recycled old men?
chai sad
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Chikelue2000(m): 9:15am On Dec 13, 2016
jeffizy:
Atiku speaks maturely and with vibrancy.
I just don't know the other side of him that makes him abhorred within the political circle.

You may say corruption, but has he been convicted of that in any law court?
Or could it be his penchant for switching allegiance at will?
2019 looks like I will put my vote for Atiku. Dis administration has failed woefully

2 Likes

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by dee02(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Spot on Atiku.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by tonquendo4u(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2016
agabusta:
Atiku is just sweet mouthing just to gain the support of the SE and SS. He is not a smart politician. He needs the support of the North than the south to clinch the presidency with the current political outlook of the country. If he decamps to the PDP, he definitely will gain upper hand in the SS/SE. He needs a very strong support in the North to counterbalance this and sail to Aso Rock. Unfortunately, his comments which are aimed at selling him to the SS/SE will further alienate him from the North.

And one funny and interesting thing is that among the Southern people, the SE seems to have already found a darling in him. And they were the ones who were critical of fulani dominance and always resorting to verbal attacks on anything hausa/fulani. Even when others are still studying the man with a view to properly profiling him, they have already swallowed his lines hook, line and sinker. smiley
Wt d power placed on me as an anointd man,i declare brain upon ur life...RECEIVE BRAIN

2 Likes

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Abeymills(m): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2016
momentarylapse:

All you ever do is pollute threads with your senseless jargon and insults while looking for any excuse to wail!

Okay now let me expose you for the vapid waste of space you actually are! HOW is atiku a better president than buhari? What were his achievements, legacies or innovations on both the national stage and in his home state of adamawa even as vice president for 8 solid years?

And by the way don't try and run by screaming zombie or afonja in order to shore up some support! I am neither of the above!
who b dis sef abeg continue wetin u dey smoke
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2016
obailala:
OBJ

OBJ single-handedly killed and buried Atiku's relevance and credibility.
Let Baba Obasanjo mind his business.... Na who he epp sef? Who is a Jesus among the politicians?
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by kenex4ever(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2016
obailala:
OBJ

OBJ single-handedly killed and buried Atiku's relevance and credibility.
who is more relevant between the two?

U cant kill some1 more relevant than u. Obj is a falling or may b fallen hero looking for something o hold onto.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by harmbhrosz(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2016
jeffizy:
I just don't know the other side of him that makes him abhorred within the political circle.

You may say corruption, but has he been convicted of that in any law court?
ask yourself this... Has any politician in Nigeria ever been convicted of any corruption charges despite the tons of evidences available...

I don't know why we Nigerians are so easy to be manipulated... We don't just learn, people like you are the ones giving someone like Atiku an option to run for Presidency

1 Like

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by deb(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2016
The mental "retardness" of Nigerians will be confirmed when they vote the likes of Atiku again to power. I've always said that no nation of this world can develop beyond the capacity and the intelligence of the citizens therein.

2 Likes

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Atiku2019: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Taku555:
you don't say the truth but TELL the truth. Correct yourself sir.

Thanks Bro
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by jeffizy(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
harmbhrosz:
ask yourself this... Has any politician in Nigeria ever been convicted of any corruption charges despite the tons of evidences available...

I don't know why we Nigerians are so easy to be manipulated... We don't just learn, people like you are the ones giving someone like Atiku an option to run for Presidency
Even you have a right to contest for presidency. As far as you are a Nigerian and not a convict.
Simple.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Sibrah: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Aufbauh:

Boy stick to your lane as you gamble your chances of being notice by Atiku campaign crew.

I have met your Eldorado principal one on one before, i have had the opportunity of work relationship with him in Yola, PH and Abuja as far back as 2001 and lately in Lagos. So am talking from the standpoint of first hand knowledge and not hearsay or fantasy.
To an extent i know his dispositions & values.
You bad oh. . .
If Atiku thinks he is bold and smart let him state his stance regarding;
Gay marriage
PIB (Petroleum industry bill)
Economic policies.
Federal character principle
Fulani herdsmen
etc

2 Likes

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by harmbhrosz(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2016
Abeymills:
God bless u sir pls tell them zombies Buhari remains d worst in human history hypocrisy of d north stench
see how dull you sound... So anybody speaking against Atiku is speaking for Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by MKKO: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
agabusta:
Atiku is just sweet mouthing just to gain the support of the SE and SS. He is not a smart politician. He needs the support of the North than the south to clinch the presidency with the current political outlook of the country. If he decamps to the PDP, he definitely will gain upper hand in the SS/SE. He needs a very strong support in the North to counterbalance this and sail to Aso Rock. Unfortunately, his comments which are aimed at selling him to the SS/SE will further alienate him from the North.

And one funny and interesting thing is that among the Southern people, the SE seems to have already found a darling in him. And they were the ones who were critical of fulani dominance and always resorting to verbal attacks on anything hausa/fulani. Even when others are still studying the man with a view to properly profiling him, they have already swallowed his lines hook, line and sinker. smiley
please when you talk of the North, remove NORTH CENTRAL. just saying.

1 Like

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by harmbhrosz(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2016
jeffizy:

Even you have a right to contest for presidency. As far as you are a Nigerian and not a convict.
Simple.
what I'm saying stop giving him hope like he's any better than the ones we've had before or wasn't he part of the same system that drove us into the mess we're in today?

Your choice of candidacy is your entitlement tho.... nevertheless, let's join hands and seek for betterment of our dear nation not a known and renounced thief like Atiku who's known both home and abroad
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Bari22:
This is why atiku will never be a president, hypocricy has eaten deep in his flesh, we Hausa's will never support you because we know you will not protect the freedom of our religion, you may convert to christianity and seek their votes so that you can practice your dab dance in church. Alcohol is totally prohibited in our religion, we are surviving without alcohol tax we don't even need any. All this is to gain the support of christians from ss/se lets see whether their votes can secure you victory come 2019.

What is this one talking about now
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by BarryX(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Aufbauh:
Someone should tell Atiku that we are not going to be sway by his antics of speaking for the people all because of his insatiable quest for the Nigerian president.

When the right time comes we will open his book and his works and motives shall be made to pass through the lens.
Did you vote for Buhari with the bolded in mind or you just being petty because it is Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by oyeb15: 9:46am On Dec 13, 2016
All politicians in Nigeria are corrupt. What I studies about Atiku is that, he has the knowledge, experience and skill in making Nigeria a better(not great) country. Nigeria need many years a good leadership and good policy implementation to become great. We shouldn't use honesty as d yardstick in choosing our leaders cos an honest leader with little or no knowledge about governance & administration will ultimately make his subjects dishonest due to poverty & suffering.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by obailala(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2016
kenex4ever:
who is more relevant between the two?

U cant kill some1 more relevant than u. Obj is a falling or may b fallen hero looking for something o hold onto.
Hahaha... you are joking right?... Atiku more relevant than OBj?... you must be a kid in the Nigerian political realm not to understand the weight the old soldier pulls.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by olusipimp(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Abeymills:
o boy stop big English simple fact is atiku is far better than mr fantastically corrupt serial liar old wicked selfish clueless president of the north mumudu bubuhari
shut up,has any of ur generation attain a post of a class captain talkless of handling an office, check ur brain bfor u spit out trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by legendte(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
agabusta:

Typical Afonja zombie. On what authority are you saying this?
Look at the slowpoke you helped to power with the so called analytical skills. Just look at how he has inflicted the masses with pains.
Remove the spec in your eyes first.
We voted Yaradua and we didn't and will never support this eldullardinho. We have no issues with the fulani but the bigot on seat.
I pray for younger and visionary leader to contest but if we are left with Atiku, a liberal person against the bigot, I assume you know where our votes would go irrespective of what other zones think
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by obailala(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2016
engrfcuksmtin:
Seriously
Tosinayoko:

Let Baba Obasanjo mind his business.... Na who he epp sef? Who is a Jesus among the politicians?
It is what it is oh... Atiku is a smart and intelligent criminal and would have made a better president than the likes of gej and buhari; but OBJ ensured he successfully poisoned the minds of Nigerians towards Atiku and buried his present and future career grin

1 Like

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by AreaFada2: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2016
jeffizy:

[b]You may say corruption, but has he been convicted of that in any law court?
[/b]

I think all and more are included.

He talks nice but when the chips are down, political expediency and number of votes to be had will prevail.

His restructuring talk is very unpalatable to Northern elite. The current centralised system favours them. This talk cannot win him the crucial Northern vote.

A man that changes political party so often can change his political position easily too. That is the issue. Lack of credibility.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Atiku is building bridges , just like Donald Trump, he's talking more on issues that has divided us, this is a very good strategy.

1 Like

Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by tuniski: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2016
sarrki:

My brother, the truth is most of these guys

Don't care about the masses

They only says what the masses wants to ear during campaign

Like buhari did abi?
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Bari22:
This is why atiku will never be a president, hypocricy has eaten deep in his flesh, we Hausa's will never support you because we know you will not protect the freedom of our religion, you may convert to christianity and seek their votes so that you can practice your dab dance in church. Alcohol is totally prohibited in our religion, we are surviving without alcohol tax we don't even need any. All this is to gain the support of christians from ss/se lets see whether their votes can secure you victory come 2019.

He is already campaigning for Buhari without knowing. Even if I have the intention of voting him, with this his comments I will change my mind.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by id911(m): 10:30am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

He is already campaigning for Buhari without knowing. Even if I have the intention of voting him, with this his comments I will change my mind.

Your vote wld be inconsequential so whether you vote for Atiku or not will not be a problem bro. All forces both physical and spiritual wld be employed to kick buhari out on or before 2019
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2016
id911:

your vote wld be inconsequential so whether you vote for atiku or not will not be a problem bro

OK sir let Atiku win election with the vote of 5% region.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by id911(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

till then bro
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by agabusta: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2016
legendte:

Typical Afonja zombie. On what authority are you saying this?
Look at the slowpoke you helped to power with the so called analytical skills. Just look at how he has inflicted the masses with pains.
Remove the spec in your eyes first.
We voted Yaradua and we didn't and will never support this eldullardinho. We have no issues with the fulani but the bigot on seat.
I pray for younger and visionary leader to contest but if we are left with Atiku, a liberal person against the bigot, I assume you know where our votes would go irrespective of what other zones think

Typical wailing zombie, always commenting with their emotions running haywire. Your wailings and abuses to the PMB is now stale. It didn't carry any effect in the last election, neither will it have any in elections to come. So your foaming in the mouth with regular abuses is just an entertainment to some of us.

Oga stop talking with both sides of the mouth. We know your types, we know the abuses you mete out on a regular bases to Hausa/Fulani, you are only ready to go with Atiku as he seems to beam a ray of hope to Aso villa. They are way smarter than you assume, and observant of your hateful ways to them.
Re: States Opposed To Alcohol Should Not Share From Alcohol Tax ---atiku by Rad1cal: 10:42am On Dec 13, 2016
FriendChoice:

Most of the VAT is coming from Lagos and maybe Ogun which are the SW power bases. Do you feel they are happy with channeling their VAT to Northern enclave under the guise of NEDC . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Insulting Governor Aminu Masari On Social Media / Soldiers Invade Touma In Rivers State, Raze 15 Houses (Photo) / 2023: Yahaya Bello Officially Declares To Run For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.