Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead (1373 Views)

MMM Investor Threatens To Kill Founder Of MMM In Russia / MMM In Ghana Has Crashed! / PHOTO: Man Seen Promoting MMM In A Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by divinelove(m): 5:25am On Dec 13, 2016
I have always said that the massive and overwhelming GH in December and the lack of money in January that will lead to very few PH will eventually lead to the crashing of mmm. I am a participant for 4 months nw but lucky to get help last Tuesday and decided to put things on hold till February 2017.

Putting all confirmed mavro on one month pause is jst a way to post pone the evil day infact it is their worst move ever BC even with 20% bonus on PH existing nw even cry a complete idiot will not PH again within this period. PH is the life blood of mmm hence who will PH in January to help offset the massive awaiting GH in January angry angry angry

Confidence in mmm will hit its lowest even for a die hard participant. Mmm is presently in intensive care unit and death is inevitable.

my heartfelt condolence to those who will lose their had earned money. cry cry cry cry let all stand up and observe 2 minutes silence for the departing hero of all time mmm, gosh mmm we love you so much hope ur life can be saved but it's to late we will meet to part no more in paradisecry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by powerfulsettingz: 5:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Am weak
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by itunity007(m): 5:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Op u no well ooo grin u know hw much I get dere But if MMM crashed Watin b dere gain
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by nzeobi(m): 5:39am On Dec 13, 2016
What do you stand to gain by spreading panic
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by ironheart(m): 5:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Doctors should be place on red alart
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by lanre316: 5:46am On Dec 13, 2016
If this thing reach front page. That's the end of MMM. Massive panic is the MMM's Achilles heel. My heart-felt consolations to those who have put their life savings inside. It's well with your souls. It's not the end of life.

1 Like

Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Tosejik: 5:47am On Dec 13, 2016
ironheart:
Doctors should be place on red alart
grin grin grin na Ebola?
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by ironheart(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2016
Tosejik:

grin grin grin na Ebola?
Ebola na child's play compared to this one
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Garshyzee(m): 6:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Na people like op make mmm da freeze mode so.. Why will u gh and refuse to ph again? angry
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Garshyzee(m): 6:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Almost all mmm participants are awake dis morning grin

1 Like

Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by concentrated: 6:02am On Dec 13, 2016
This is where people are getting it wrong, dis is d period to put in money for ur Christmas bonus, bcus no more paring till after a month. Stop creating panic at least d gov we have has no plans for us and we have a platform dat is making tinz easier for all and sundry. #d rate of missing head, blood money, cyber crime and the likes like before has reduced. Let's not foresee what is not. Protect d platform and encourage ursef and odaz.
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Osmondinho(m): 6:07am On Dec 13, 2016
Happy Birthday to Bestlily

wetin concern me with MMM?
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Osmondinho:
Happy Birthday to Bestlily

wetin concern me with MMM?
U don't like money?
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by divinelove(m): 6:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Garshyzee:
Almost all mmm participants are awake dis morning grin

Lol the Federal Govt shld mobilize more foreign experts on blood pressure management to avert the citizen high blood pressure epidemic in January angry angry angry sad
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 13, 2016
Garshyzee:
Na people like op make mmm da freeze mode so.. Why will u gh and refuse to ph again? angry

i guess he doesn't want to be a victim
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by emeogbo: 6:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm decreased high level of stealing, killing prostitution and armed robbery among the youths, Now let the government watch and see what mmm has been preventing all these while
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Garshyzee(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2016
divinelove:

Lol the Federal Govt shld mobilize more foreign experts on blood pressure management to avert the citizen high blood pressure epidemic in January angry angry angry sad
Make una no da put fear fr my body.. Infact im staying off nairaland sef sad
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Osmondinho(m): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2016
carmag:

U don't like money?

I don't like sudden wealth with no work
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by lanre316: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2016
Seriously, nobody will PH again, even in January . And that's the end of MMM.
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Wristler: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2016
itunity007:
Op u no well ooo grin u know hw much I get dere But if MMM crashed Watin b dere gain
See question??
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by Wristler: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2016
concentrated:
This is where people are getting it wrong, dis is d period to put in money for ur Christmas bonus, bcus no more paring till after a month. Stop creating panic at least d gov we have has no plans for us and we have a platform dat is making tinz easier for all and sundry. #d rate of missing head, blood money, cyber crime and the likes like before has reduced. Let's not foresee what is not. Protect d platform and encourage ursef and odaz.
Hmmmm, na so.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by ogawisdom(m): 10:47am On Dec 13, 2016
divinelove:
I have always said that the massive and overwhelming GH in December and the lack of money in January that will lead to very few PH will eventually lead to the crashing of mmm. I am a participant for 4 months nw but lucky to get help last Tuesday and decided to put things on hold till February 2017.

Putting all confirmed mavro on one month pause is jst a way to post pone the evil day infact it is their worst move ever BC even with 20% bonus on PH existing nw even cry a complete idiot will not PH again within this period. PH is the life blood of mmm hence who will PH in January to help offset the massive awaiting GH in January angry angry angry

Confidence in mmm will hit its lowest even for a die hard participant. Mmm is presently in intensive care unit and death is inevitable.

my heartfelt condolence to those who will lose their had earned money. cry cry cry cry let all stand up and observe 2 minutes silence for the departing hero of all time mmm, gosh mmm we love you so much hope ur life can be saved but it's to late we will meet to part no more in paradisecry cry cry

spot on
Re: Mmm In Intensive Care Unit Almost Dead by afamzikora: 1:43am On Dec 21, 2016
i read something simillar to this. i cant agree more
http://gulliblenaija..com.ng/2016/12/mmm-dead-and-gone.html

(1) (Reply)

Abundant Wealth Club Far Better Than Any Online Business You Can Think Of / What You Should Know About Swiss-Golden And The Right Way To Do It... / Learn How I Earn Money From Telecoms To Buy Range Rover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.