Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,570 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent (14579 Views)

Police Padded Recruitment List With Unqualified Persons –PSC Commissioner / SUBEB Recruitment List - Check For Your Name / Federal Civil Service Recruitment List Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by Elchappo: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Jazzlite:

you are corrupt

Why re u hurting
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by EazyMoh(m): 11:51am On Dec 13, 2016
This is where investigative journalism is highly need. within 24hours a professional journalist could have served through the list and made background checks to understand the veracity of the allegation. But alas! What we have is a copy and paste journalists. With lazy editors.
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by jahsharon: 12:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Let the state governor publish the names in contention. If we see any Adamu or Abubakar or Adeolu or Mojisola there, then devil punish the Nigerian Police Force. However, if the names are like Ebiere, Ayiba, Baratuipe, Tari, Perelayefa, Ayebabomote, Tamaranlayefa, Timiebi, Seimeighan, e.t.c. and you say they are not Bayelsans, they you should be shot by a drunk accidental discharging police.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by vikyno(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
CXLVII:
Dangote need to start thinking of buying Bayelsa state. It will be better managed under Dangote group of companies

For your mind na u make sense with that idiotic statement abi?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by ensamy(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2016
This the only time when transparency has been done in police recruitment without godfatherism. The godfathers are crying foul because thier candidates did not make the list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by kpompey: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2016
I can never apply for this kind of job and so my comments are neutral. I think it is high time this Bayelsa people shut up their mouth cos Nigeria is meant for all and not for them alone. If any one should complain at all, it is we from the south-west and south east. A lot of privileges are been enjoyed by you people which are not open to the rest of us in Nigeria with our northern colleagues as exception. I need to tell you my own story for confirmation, after performing excellently well in the NNPC recruitment exercise during Jonathan regime I was invited for interview and again I did well that the guy who led the interview can not hide his feelings but to openly commend me in the midst of his colleagues. To fast track my story after two years when the appointment letter was disbursed via DHL and Fedex, I was so optimistic that I have landed my dream job but alas no applicant was picked in Oyo,Osun,Ondo,Ekiti and about 2 or 3 in Lagos. Meanwhile, over 1000 were picked in Bayelsa alone and by interpolation the value in Rivers can be computed lol. Have you even think about scholarships been awarded by the federal scholarship board and the NDDC scholarship. Anyway, to those who are successful congratulations, I can never be a police officer but people form south south should stop raising issues like this as they are beneficiaries as well, only that they want more relatively as compared with the northern folks.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by kassy777: 1:17pm On Dec 13, 2016
I can catigorically say to all Nigerians that Delta is my best state, even though I am not from Delta, especially the Delta Izons. If this Rivers elections was to be held in Delta, Abey or any apc persons can NEVER win no way, be it federal might, whether Amaechi, the Delta people will never allow Buhari to win because Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa atc. are all tagged enemy states and also belong to the serious 5% group.
Imagine another open rubbish. What does this Buhari think others are? Why on earth must Buhari continue to oppress, desregard, undermind others? Anyway, na una sabi. If una like continue to support him untill he will use you people to the finshing point. Foolish people. Bayalsans should stand and protest not only for employment, appointment but also ensure that any company, hence forth coming to invest, should locate the headqaurters in the state, deltans, rivers etc should aalso do the same. Those are the reasons why Lagos is very big in every thing. They milt all the 5% states dry and take all the honey to lagos. Tufiakwa.
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by yedidiah(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
wait o! 10 policemen per LG: that means more from the North after all, they have more LG than Southern States.shocked

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by felix55(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
uviesa:
I hate Nigeria police
do u kw that u will turn to GOAT any day u go to police station to complain abt someone that wrong u....
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by erico2k2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Emmysteve:
One of the most silliest call I heard this year. When Northerners fought hard to ensure the recruitment was done on Local Government bases, Bayelsa State didn't protest against that but now that everything has been concluded they are crying foul. Thunder fire them there.
How does ur statement address the issues raised ?
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by Jalinco: 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Even Bayelsa itself is fraudulent

A PhD holder from that state brought Nigeria into recession

A first lady from that state doubled as Permanent Secretary and was throwing bombs here and there

A devil version of Obama is also from that state, dishing out good idea on twitter become dumb in the Senate chamber, yet want to be president
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
Ncan, where are you guys when we need you
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by homosapien(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
ehinmowo:
one of the hallmark of Buhari's govt is bias in appointments into public office

So Buhari was the person that conducted the recruitment?

Hope you won't blame Buhari I'd your wife is unable to produce a male child!!!! !! !!
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by ogunsj: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
kassy777:
I can catigorically say to all Nigerians that Delta is my best state, even though I am not from Delta, especially the Delta Izons. If this Rivers elections was to be held in Delta, Abey or any apc persons can NEVER win no way, be it federal might, whether Amaechi, the Delta people will never allow Buhari to win because Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa atc. are all tagged enemy states and also belong to the serious 5% group.
Imagine another open rubbish. What does this Buhari think others are? Why on earth must Buhari continue to oppress, desregard, undermind others? Anyway, na una sabi. If una like continue to support him untill he will use you people to the finshing point. Foolish people. Bayalsans should stand and protest not only for employment, appointment but also ensure that any company, hence forth coming to invest, should locate the headqaurters in the state, deltans, rivers etc should aalso do the same. Those are the reasons why Lagos is very big in every thing. They milt all the 5% states dry and take all the honey to lagos. Tufiakwa.
it appears you and the bayelsa govt reasons anti -clock wise. what a sensible govt supposed to d,. is to go through the list verify and authenticate their claims, then punish those who issued state of origin to non - indigin of the state to steal their quota. why shouting fowl now.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by jaggabban: 6:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
Do u guys noticed they ddnt give d figure given to them and no list to prove their claim?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by jaggabban: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
seunfly:
Just because it was not business as usual where by politicians nominate names and it will be granted job.

They can go and hold who ever did the aptitude test in bayelsa state responsible, beside the names and local government of the recruited guys is open they can go and verify them, after all it is not ghost that was recruited.
fact

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dongreat:
When I said everything done in Nigeria is through connections they doubt. Even cleaner jobs are through connections. The other day I saw a topic here "true change as a result of police recruitment" (something like that), saying Nigeria is getting better and fair. I just laughed at the naivety of some people. Well..
So, because one state out of 36 states decided to cry blue murder without a single proof, your biased opinion that Nigeria is not getting better has been buttressed? Go back and sleep my friend, sleep dey worry you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
Elchappo:

Was the screening nd aptitude test not done in ur state??
that one is just to wash ppl. do I really think u know any of them, when they call to Camp u start seeing somebody from another state claiming your state.
no be today I start to write all these exams. they sell slots. don't be too high on hopes too, u might have a first class degree in criminology but somebody that studied bakery 3rd class will come take your position.

Nigerian leaders ain't just ready to transform Nigeria.
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
it's a normal thing in bayelsa jor, they have sold their slot to other people, thats how they do wen oil company give them work too. they will sell the slot to non indigene.
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by Bekimbo(m): 11:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Elchappo:
See these people want to pour sand into our garri...
Was the screening nd aptitude test not done in ur state
why did u not weed out the impersonators then
Come Bayelsa state, make una respect una sef ooo...

Are they aware u exist

Go Bleep yourself
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by Elchappo: 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
Bekimbo:

Go Bleep yourself

Do that with ur mother first...
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by xolomonstrides(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
i no understand abeg, kindly release the list you have with you so you avail us the state they belong, also, are we having only ijaw in bayelsa(some in the know shuld pls help with that), if there are others, why single out ijaw?
Ask them ooooo. Stupid people. Publish the names on the list that are not from your state.
Re: Bayelsa Rejects Police Recruitment List, Says It’s Fraudulent by uviesa(m): 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2016
felix55:
do u kw that u will turn to GOAT any day u go to police station to complain abt someone that wrong u....
Me go to the station to do what

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo State Civil Service Commission / N-teach Start ASSESSMENT TEST Today #npowerng / Write A Resume That Gets You Hired: 6 Common Resume Mistakes To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.