Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM (1254 Views)

The Two Major Digital Currency, Which Is Best / WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by 2rutalk1: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
From empirical evidence, there are two major factors that are seriously affecting the longevity of MMM. As an Economist, I took time to study the Pyramid scheme called MMM and I discovered two major mistakes made by the proponents.

1. The use of Guiders - This is the major factor that is killing/has killed MMM today. Some Guiders I know have over 500 participants under them and they are paid referral bonus on them. The questions is, from whose money are these bonuses paid? MMM is not an interest generating scheme, so the huge amount of money these Guiders make every month are paid from people's donation. With this, the sustainability of the scheme is very slim. So the use of Guiders should be stopped with immediate effect.

2. At this critical stage of MMM, the best survival strategy is for the organizers to adopt a method whereby you have to provide help on or before the day you are eligible to get help. And the amount to be provided should not be lower than the initial help rendered. With this, you can only trade/spend the interest in your capital. This will ensure the sustainability of the scheme.

Should MMM adopt these two measures IF it finally comes back by January, the propensity for the scheme's survival will be high.

4 Likes

Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by HQuadreal: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
hmm hmm clear throat.
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
For those who understand the system, what has happened is a temporary measure to save the system and saving the system is saving our money. If we are allowed to GH, by next week there may be no enough PH to pair the GH then the worst will happen.
This is a kind of caution taken to avert danger. So our mavros are safe.
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by ndcide(m): 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
2rutalk1:
From empirical evidence, there are two major factors that are seriously affecting the longevity of MMM. As an Economist, I took time to study the Pyramid scheme called MMM and I discovered two major mistakes made by the proponents.

1. The use of Guiders - This is the major factor that is killing/has killed MMM today. Some Guiders I know have over 500 participants under them and they are paid referral bonus on them. The questions is, from whose money are these bonuses paid? MMM is not an interest generating scheme, so the huge amount of money these Guiders make every month are paid from people's donation. With this, the sustainability of the scheme is very slim. So the use of Guiders should be stopped with immediate effect.

2. At this critical stage of MMM, the best survival strategy is for the organizers to adopt a method whereby you have to provide help on or before the day you are eligible to get help. And the amount to be provided should not be lower than the initial help rendered. With this, you can only trade/spend the interest in your capital. This will ensure sustainable of the scheme.

Should MMM adopt these two measures IF it finally comes back by January, the propensity for the scheme's survival will be high.

You are right.
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by Pierocash(m): 12:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
this is the best thing to happen to mmm.well calculated preventive measure.if nt MMM would av crashed by this december.
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by 2rutalk1: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pierocash:
this is the best thing to happen to mmm.well calculated preventive measure.if nt MMM would av crashed by this december.
. I also advise that the above measures are implemented to the fullest to guarantee its longevity.
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by BiafranBushBoy: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
Op you are so correct!!
Who are guiders, and what is their Job?... mtcheeww!!
Someone donates 1million at first, and starts giving 10,000 naira after...
Like why!!??

2 Likes

Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by whiteboyswag: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
Im a guider but this pay out is a flaw, the bonuses should be reduced if this system must survive.

1 Like

Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by 2rutalk1: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pierocash:
. But the strategy is a total error. The panic created by this development will ultimately lead to lack of confidence in the system which will be a militating factor even in the long run.
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by Pierocash(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
2rutalk1:
. But the strategy is a total error. The panic created by this development will ultimately lead to lack of confidence in the system which will be a militating factor even in the long run.
it is nt an error bro,this is the best time to implement such sttategy.
I still pledged another help today,cos i know my other uncashed money is safe
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by 2rutalk1: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
Pierocash:
it is nt an error bro,this is the best time to implement such sttategy.
I still pledged another help today,cos i know my other uncashed money is safe
So the so-called Guiders should keep draining the system.
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by vanvick247(m): 12:20am On Dec 26, 2016
2rutalk1:

2. At this critical stage of MMM, the best survival strategy is for the organizers to adopt a method whereby you have to provide help on or before the day you are eligible to get help. And the amount to be provided should not be lower than the initial help rendered. With this, you can only trade/spend the interest in your capital. This will ensure the sustainability of the scheme.

Exact method GHW is using and in my humble opinion I think they are the best.
Re: Two Major Factors That Killed/are Killing MMM by Moblord(m): 12:56am On Dec 26, 2016
GHW has these modifications

(1) (Reply)

Who As An Offline POS Machine.. Let's Cashout / NEW Pixlead Facebook Email Extrctor + Facebook Audience Blaster / Happy Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.