Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did (1418 Views)

YET To Join MMM Or You Want To Put More Money In MMM Pleas Read This!!! / If You Can't Join MMM, Arrange For Them To Be Beaten / Those Who Wants To Join MMM Pls Read This Before Taking The Investing Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by DonaldYusuf(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
He wants me to join MMM and the catch is 30% returns within 30 days. Hmm!

Okay, but then i thought, why would i wait for 30 days to get 30% of my investment in a scheme that is very uncertain when i currently make over 120% profit from my business which is straightforward. I import Computer accessories/gadgets and Premium Wrist Watches and sell at over 120% profit even with the high dollar - naira exchange rate.

In fact I'm expecting some items to arrive the country this week, and they are already booked for by a customer. Coincidentally while typing this post a customer just walked into my office to ask for his items.

Also noteworthy, is that I usually sell my stuff within 2 weeks, thanks to my Coach Patrick 'Peculiar' Ogidi​.

And the time i would have used convincing people to register under me as my down line is better spent doing my first love - writing, blogging and consulting.

I'm an entrepreneur not a gambler. I love real business, i love building business systems and structures.

After this conversation he was contemplating whether to join me in my business - Importation/e-commerce. Hahahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by ybalogs(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Please,will you be my coach ?MMM ko,gbese ni
Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by tripplephi: 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
wow of a truth you write like Mr Patrick Ogidi himself.... pls can you teach me... i do MMM but not the nigerian own o and i get 90% in 7days. i just got my 9th pay and i would like to do this importation too. pls PM ME. thanks

DonaldYusuf:

Okay, but then i thought, why would i wait for 30 days to get 30% of my investment in a scheme that is very uncertain when i currently make over 120% profit from my business which is straightforward. I import Computer accessories/gadgets and Premium Wrist Watches and sell at over 120% profit even with the high dollar - naira exchange rate.

In fact I'm expecting some items to arrive the country this week, and they are already booked for by a customer. Coincidentally while typing this post a customer just walked into my office to ask for his items.

Also noteworthy, is that I usually sell my stuff within 2 weeks, thanks to my Coach Patrick 'Peculiar' Ogidi​.

And the time i would have used convincing people to register under me as my down line is better spent doing my first love - writing, blogging and consulting.

I'm an entrepreneur not a gambler. I love real business, i love building business systems and structures.

After this conversation he was contemplating whether to join me in my business - Importation/e-commerce. Hahahahahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by cutieme(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi which country Mmm are u doing, and how do one do it
Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by iSpread(m): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
DonaldYusuf:

Can we chat on Whatsapp?
Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by 222Martins(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
120% profit in 30days shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't even know what to tell you............Just continue!!!!!

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by tripplephi: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
jAPAN

cutieme:
tripplephi which country Mmm are u doing, and how do one do it

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by cutieme(m): 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripple phi pls I would like to.do this how do I begin
Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by DonaldYusuf(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
tripplephi:
wow of a truth you write like Mr Patrick Ogidi himself.... pls can you teach me... i do MMM but not the nigerian own o and i get 90% in 7days. i just got my 9th pay and i would like to do this importation too. pls PM ME. thanks

Tripplephi you can reach me via mail here: donaldyusuf27@gmail.com.
Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by DonaldYusuf(m): 4:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
222Martins:
120% profit in 30days shocked shocked shocked shocked I don't even know what to tell you............Just continue!!!!!
Martins222, no not 30 days but two weeks. I really don't understand your post but let me make something straight here. If you think 120% profit is not possible, then you don't know what's happening. Let me give you a simple example: When you import a premium Wristwatch at 3000 naira and sells it via Konga, Jumia, or my best; Facebook and direct sales at 7000 each, Isn't that more than 120%

Online importation is one of the best businesses anyone can venture into. Right now my plan is to scale up my business by having my own online store. I wish you know how much Konga and its merchants are making.

I remember last year i was researching some Wrist watches on Konga and saw a hot selling brand, CURREN. I saw a merchant who had sold a thousand pieces of the watch at 4500 naira each. I made my findings and discovered the same watch was selling for less than 1800 naira in some China stores. I quickly ordered for some of the watches and sold mine at 3500 naira each.

1 Like

Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by DonaldYusuf(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2016
ybalogs:
Please,will you be my coach ?MMM ko,gbese ni
You can reach me via mail here: donaldyusuf27@gmail.com.
Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by DonaldYusuf(m): 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
iSpread:

Can we chat on Whatsapp?
Yes we can. you can reach me via mail here: donaldyusuf27@gmail.com. I'll send you my phone number when i get your mail.
Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by iSpread(m): 6:55am On Dec 14, 2016
tripplephi:

COULD YOU PUT ME IN YOUR MMM ZONE
Re: He Asked Me To Join MMM: This Was What I Did by franzis(m): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2016
Op don't mind these doubting Thomas.. online importation (I don't mean importing from AliExpress ooo)is money spinning ...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lolz See How This Hausa Mn Filled In His Bank Withdrawal Slip For N2, 600. / Training On Business Plan Writing / Need Someone Who Can Teach Me How To Make Genuie Money Online: Cpa Marketing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.