Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

” Creative/freelance Writers In Nigeria”calls Articles - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ” Creative/freelance Writers In Nigeria”calls Articles (732 Views)

Freelance Writers In Nigeria / Why Are There No Millionaire Fiction Writers In Nigeria? / Call For Writing Gigs On (fiverr For Writers In Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

” Creative/freelance Writers In Nigeria”calls Articles by Divepen1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
For the Second time this year Creative/Freelance writers In Nigeria is hosting a writing event. This time we are opening the doors to creatives from all over Nigeria and beyond, we want to show the world how beautiful the expressive mind is. Personally I have met a lot of change makers while writing on various platforms, people driven by a purpose and carrying a message. I feel we can bring these wonderful people together in one E-Magazine.
So starting today we are accepting submissions till the 31st of Dec 2016, the E-Magazine will be available before the end of January 2017.
The organiser said, "This will be our first Issue and as I type this I can feel the anticipation, without the help of my team this would still be in my shelf.
Peace Opaleye Charles Fate and our New additions the spectacular Blessing Mary Ocheido and Mhiz Oladokun Eunice have assured me this is one gift we can give to our friends in the new year.
I was worried about some technicalities and finance but through divine providence two wonderful women have agreed to Chaperone the event and submissions:

1. Deborah Eludire who is an established Editor.

2. Osadebe Hephzibah Ijeoma an Author and business woman.
Its very simple, pick a pen and paper, excite us, express something new, build an empire, tell us a story that would turn our lives around. Send your submissions to cfwpage@gmail.com and join the CFW group to stay updated as events unfold.
Word Limit:
- Be socially compliant.
- Be brief.
- Don't bore us.
For fiction, articles, nonfiction, do not exceed 500 words".
Drop your comments below.

https://olofoforeview./2016/12/13/creativefreelance-writers-in-nigeriacalls-article/

Re: ” Creative/freelance Writers In Nigeria”calls Articles by sharu100(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hello,please should the submissions be as an attachment file or written directly on the mail? what are the acceptable formats of writting?docx or pdf? thanks
Re: ” Creative/freelance Writers In Nigeria”calls Articles by Divepen1(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
sharu100:
Hello,please should the submissions be as an attachment file or written directly on the mail? what are the acceptable formats of writting?docx or pdf? thanks

Will Get back to you on this
Re: ” Creative/freelance Writers In Nigeria”calls Articles by KINGwax007(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Let's do this!!!
Re: ” Creative/freelance Writers In Nigeria”calls Articles by illicit(m): 5:04am On Dec 16, 2016
ok
Re: ” Creative/freelance Writers In Nigeria”calls Articles by elunico: 3:58pm On Jan 28, 2017
I participated in the project.

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A 200 Level Fresher / Curbing The Dangers Of Sex-for-marks In Nigeria Universities / Where Is The Guy I Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.