Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,638 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters (41461 Views)

Biggest Gun Distributor In Northern Nigeria Caught By Police. See His Confession / See How to Recognise Cultists Says Police (See Photos) / USA - Police Hunt For Man That Broke Into A Barn And Raped A Male HORSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters by mhizmarch(f): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Meanwhile

Re: Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters by chygo12: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2016
I think the next thing we'd hear is that the CP went into politics, I don't see the need for the publicity.
Re: Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:38am On Dec 15, 2016
0b10010011:

What right do you have to speak for all and still generalize your personal perception across the whole police force?

If it might interest you, there is still over a million police with morals and manners.
bros I doubt if we have a thousand police with morals.
Re: Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters by Fidelismaria: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs. USA Police: See How They Save Lives #kindnessmatters by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
EMMYB0Y:
sorry op... I dont know the meaning of that "VS" that you put there. .. you make it sound as if they are competing. ... .. .. .. and this is not the first time this type of good gesture is coming from the Nigeria police.. but we just like and interested in broadcasting their negative doings which is from the rotten eggs among them. .. seriously without police for just 20 minutes. . you will be dead.. it may even be your jealous neighbour that will kill you....

I have never in anyway blame any organisation for any wrong doings cos u don't expect everybody there to be good...... .. we always have very good onces and also the bad once......

even in nairaland here.... we know the madcows here... and other peoole...

God bless Nigeria Police... God bless Nigeria Army... God bless Nigeria arm forces in general including the un-armed once. ....man o war... lasma.... peace Corp. ... and others

Guy, read well. The american officer refused arresting the hungry female thief, rather gave her food.

The Nigerian police kept this woman with her baby inside cell for many days till an unscheduled visit by the commissioner. The woman obviously had no one to bail her.

Two opposite scenarios..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beats Her Husband’s 3-Year-Old Niece To Death In Lagos (Photos) / 58-Year-Old Woman Raped And Murdered In Calabar (Photos) / Man Rapes His Mother And Former Mother In-law In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.