Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,818 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. (866 Views)

Why The Government Would Not Apprehend Those Behind MMM / See The Man Behind Mmm-nigeria. / Finally! The Man Behind MMM Nigeria Have Been Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by jahstech: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Over the past few months a lot has been on-going about the scheme MMM. We woke up to the news that it has frozen all account this morning.

Discussion over the sudden closure has brought a lot of ideas to mind.

Am coming up with a proposal of how MMM works, this is just my thought and it may and may not be far from the truth.

Having seen 50 men gang robbery apprehended at one time or the other, I thought to myself, what if MMM is a thousand or so men gang robbery?

This is how it would work:
MMM is a group of 1000 people.
The 1000 people are all part of a clique or gang, meaning they all work together.
You register as a new user, and you volunteer to help someone you haven't meet before, an account number from within, from among the 1000 man group is given to you to pay into, the money goes to the "clique" and stays there.

To keep the scheme running and to get more money into the clique, when I ask for help after one month, another member of the 1000 man clique pays into my account.

All members are alternatively given to each new user from time to time.

The percentage and bonuses are gotten from money recovered within the clique, which are filled in a never ending loop.

The ultimate aim is simple, keep paying the bonuses and percentage to get more people on board and in the long run increase our cash on hand.

The end result is evident, we get millions of people paying into the account of just a thousand people within a clique and at the end we share their money within ourselves.

End of MMM.
Re: Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
That's how it is na lol...

1 Like

Re: Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by KingRex1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
What kinda conspiracy theory is this na undecided
Re: Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by jahstech: 2:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
KingRex1:
What kinda conspiracy theory is this na undecided
Like I said, it may be right or wrong how else do you define one getting 30% and 5% bonus from nowhere?
In IT world even Pay-Per-Click doesn't generate such returns.

I stand to be corrected......
Re: Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by KingRex1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
jahstech:

Like I said, it may be right or wrong how else do you define one getting 30% and 5% bonus from nowhere?
In IT world even Pay-Per-Click doesn't generate such returns.

I stand to be corrected......
Baba its an algorithm. It ensures payment of interest so far as money is being continously circulated and new members are added.
Fact is that its susceptible to crash if people withdraw their money enmass.(which they would this Xmas season)
Mavrodi only took a strategic approach to sustain it. Question is.. Will Nigerians still trust and invest by January? If they don't, mmm is gone!

1 Like

Re: Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by tempem: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
You are very exact...

Some will still back it up like mavrodi is their relatives.

Before you strike, ask yourself, did MMM ever informed you that during December it would be Frozen?
No!!

Travel back to Zimbabwe!!
Re: Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
KingRex1:

Baba its an algorithm. It ensures payment of interest so far as money is being continously circulated and new members are added.
Fact is that its susceptible to crash if people withdraw their money enmass.(which they would this Xmas season)
Mavrodi only took a strategic approach to sustain it. Question is.. Will Nigerians still trust and invest by January? If they don't, mmm is gone!

Algorithm my ass!
Re: Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by KingRex1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Algorithm my ass!
Its a simple financial/mathematical algorithm. But with shaky sustainable factors
Re: Mistery Behind MMM Unravelled By Jahstech. by jahstech: 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2016
KingRex1:

Its a simple financial/mathematical algorithm. But with shaky sustainable factors
I would love to see how it works, am a mathematical student so matters relating to algorithm shouldn't be a problem.

Those who know pls let's have your so-called magic algorithm.

(1) (Reply)

Wat Nature Of Business Can I Start With 50k....location Is Lagos / Own A VTU Data Bundle, Airtime Selling Site / LPO Financier Needed Urgently, 3-5m, 1month, 20% ROI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.