Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House (80794 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / The True Test Of Friendship... The Few Unpopular Truths... - Meme List / The True Story Of Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House In Akure Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by Rendition(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Abeos:
They made it look like he fell into a single wall when however he actually fell between two walls close to each other
bloggers are the ones who twisted d story take a look at d pic wen they broke the wall to bring the boy out u wud c it's a twin wall,and dat ders a narrow space BTW two closed walls and he fell inbtween look at the pic u av the ladder, it shows hw close the walls are
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by Rendition(m): 6:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Pasidon:
My own question is.. Is the boy so tiny that that he could pass between those little holes of the wall bricks
y are u ppl getting it wrong d person dat uploaded dis was supposed to put a red cursor dat he fell BTW the wall that as the roof and the one withd hole
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by Dujardin(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Chukazu:
#investigativejournalism

btw. why those every of our problems end up in religious quagmire?
why take a mentaly deranged guy to church instead of psychiatric hospital?.. poverty to blame?

You have a point... But spiritual powers too are behind these problems and the last time I checked, spiritual controls the physical and not the other way round.
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by VcStunner(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Realhommie:
I said it's a mystery, didn't mention wizardry.. Yes and i still maintain my stance coz this story doesn't add up, it doesn't make sense.. IMO

You got the spelling of my moniker wrong btw..
no sh!t broda.. no sh!t
Have a blessed day today
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by Realhommie(m): 8:47am On Dec 14, 2016
VcStunner:
no sh!t broda.. no sh!t Have a blessed day today
Sure, You too remain blessed.
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by Realhommie(m): 8:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Dujardin:

You have a point... But spiritual powers too are behind these problems and the last time I checked, spiritual controls the physical and not the other way round.
So many people don't know this, or i'd say they do but are just living in denial..

Nice one
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2016
But the initial story they said they buried the boy inside a wall na.now the story don turn full 360 degrees into another direction.wich one we go believe sef.
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by bukatyne(f): 9:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Not adding up
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by lailo: 9:30am On Dec 14, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

That's false

The boy can not fall into the hole block which measures 6 inches

Quote me when the truth comes out
U no get eye to see dat d boy hangs inbetween two different walls,fence of a building and wall of a canteen beside d fence.
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by Psoul(m): 11:41am On Dec 14, 2016
AfonjaStinks:

That's false

The boy can not fall into the hole block which measures 6 inches

Quote me when the truth comes out

Please read the story very well. It does not say the boy fell in between a block. He fell in between two block fences which is very narrow.
See the pictures.
Re: The True Story Of The Boy Buried Alive Inside Brick Walls Of Old House by Ollyman(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
lefulefu:
But the initial story they said they buried the boy inside a wall na.now the story don turn full 360 degrees into another direction.wich one we go believe sef.

This is the true story, let's forget about the initial story and let's move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) / What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) / Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.