Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Five Things I Regretted Doing In The Year 2015/2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Things I Regretted Doing In The Year 2015/2016 (409 Views)

What Are Those Things You Regretted Doing Or Not Doing In 2019 . / What Do You Regret Not Doing In 2018 And Your Goals For 2019? / 5 Things You Need To Stop Doing In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things I Regretted Doing In The Year 2015/2016 by Rockyrascal(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2016
The year 2016 is almost coming to an end, and the year 2017 is almost here.
Nigerians all over the country have witnessed a lot of ups and downs ranging from economic hadship,insurgent activities, schools going on strike e.t.c
Here are five things I regretted doing in the year 2015/ 2016

FIVE THINGS I REGRETTED DOING

1. Voting for buhari

2.Giving barcelona straight win against celta vigo in a Laliga match

3.Turning down the chances of going to the U.k all in the name of "I don't want to drop out of school.

4. My cousemate showed me a glaring green light infact disco light and I just failed to browse her Central proccessing unit Why? Because I didn't want any distractions in my HND program.

5. Investing my money late on MMM. instead of me taking the various advise brought forth by my friends earlier on, I had a lot of doubts.
Now I invested 50k just lastweek here for xmas purpose,just to wake up this money to hear that it as crashed for the mean time.

You can as well add yours,besides today is my birthday.

(1) (Reply)

Queues Increase At ATMS Stands In Port Harcourt As Christmas Draws Near‎ / Palestinian Leaders Hail UN Resolution Against Israel / Man Kidnaps Nephew For N4m Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.