Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! (736 Views)

5 Types Of Friends That Would Ruin Your Finances - Avoid Them!!! / See What MMM Has Done To This Guy / MMM Has Done The Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! by harry2sexy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
Following the events that unfolded in the early hours of today, most nigerians have received the shock of their lives waking up to the news that MMM has frozen the account of its participants.

Most people are happy at this development as it has justified their claim that it is a ponzi scheme and I'm going to analyze these sets of people.

1.THE LAZY PEOPLE
These sets of people have laziness as their blood group. They have never hustled as most times, everything they need is handed to them so they see no reason to look for extra source of income. I'm not trying to be tribal bigot but most times, they have their names ending with the suffix, "wole"

2.THE JEALOUS ONES
what can I say? These ones have the Navy motto, "onward together" as their second name. They believe that if they are not making me, no other person should make it. A typical example in our everyday life is when nepa takes light. Their first reaction is to check if others have light. These ones are the most excited because they've not been happy seeing other get alerts from MMM.

3. THE ONES THAT NEVER TAKE RISK
these ones are always stuck in the safety zone(mostly introverts). They are mostly amongst the status quo believing that they're comfortable with where they are. It is these kind of people that end up picking bottles at the wedding of their crushes(just kidding)

4.THE MEDIA
ahhh!!!! The nairaland committee of haters. They've been waiting for this since MMM became the 3rd most visited site In Nigeria. They've been waiting to use the phrase,"I told you so..... "If you go to the front page and read through any topic about mmm, you'll see them in their numbers thanking their stars for not putting them to shame. For some of them, they may have secretly opened an mmm account so that their friends that have been begging them to register doesn't know.

5.THE FG
I won't fail to say the fg is probably going to organize a party for the "downfall" of MMM. they have never been at peace since MMM started liberating the average Nigeria from the poverty they inflicted on Nigerians. As you all know, they don't want Nigerians to be finanxily free because they want them to keep eating at their feet but it's all good.

However, nigerians are strong and resilient. We may be down casted but we'll definitely dust it off and move on.

I drop my pen and pick up my camera cos the hustle continues.

Cc lalasticlala

# We'll survive
Re: 5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Dry undecided....why will lazy people be happy?.... No be them full the thing? grin..na them cry pass.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! by Flexherbal(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
All is well !

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! by harry2sexy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Dry undecided....why will lazy people be happy?.... No be them full the thing? grin..na them cry pass.
LAZY MAN SPOTTED...
so someone who earns 20k minimum wage after working his life out and decides to invest in the scheme so as to be able to buy local rice and other basic foodstuff is lazy, abi?
Re: 5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
harry2sexy:

LAZY MAN SPOTTED...
so someone who earns 20k minimum wage after working his life out and decides to invest in the scheme so as to be able to buy local rice and other basic foodstuff is lazy, abi?

Invest?... Abi dash and hope to be dashed too? grin....go look for the meaning of the word LAZY then come back... For now, take a sit and cry! tongue

4 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People Happy That Mmm Has Frozen!!! by Kalatium(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
FP material

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Boy Who Was Found In The Wall (yes, Wall Could Talk, pic). / Photos: The Celebration Of Zahra & Ahmed Indimi Wedding Continues In Maiduguri T / Fake Mad Man Caught Carrying Out Rituals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.