Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia (22579 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Signpost Destroyed In Owerri (Photos) / Okorocha Unveils The Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Liberian President / Statue Of Ellen Johnson Sirleaf In Owerri Pictured Ahead Of Visit To Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by MrALIVE: 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
lielbree:
angry
Bastard president wey bring hunger. MMM come crash for the buhari era. Na die be that for some people

IN other news HBD TO MY GOVERNOR CHIEF BARR EZEBUWO NYESOM WIKE. THE LION KILLER! MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG SIR.
I feel so much hate in your heart!
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by Plus234(m): 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
lielbree:

Look at you! What is your own useless father that gave birth to a useless poverty stricken zombie? At least goat is useful. You your father and mother are nothing but stinking sh!t. I'm sure your mother is a wh.ore and cooks with sh!t for your dad.

Go and do the job you were born to do which is to lick buharis anus after he is done sh!ting.
Stweepid piece of sh!t

all ur useless family can not achieve what PMB has achieved in their miserable retched life, bastard
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by pfadom: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
lielbree:
angry
Bastard president wey bring hunger. MMM come crash for the buhari era. Na die be that for some people

IN other news HBD TO MY GOVERNOR CHIEF BARR EZEBUWO NYESOM WIKE. THE LION KILLER! MAY YOUR DAYS BE LONG SIR.

I don't pity you because you are a son of a bitch!!! No be crime una dey do? How hunger no go wire you since all avenues for corruption have been blocked. You now vent your anger on helpless police by beheading them. God will catch you soon.
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by onatisi(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2016
Charly68:
Your excellency,please tell that stubborn tirant that the music he is set to play will be too hot for him to dance to when it starts ooo!
You don't know jammeh. He won't listen and nothing will happen. If you know how long western power have been struggling to remove him from power ,you will understand. He knows if he steps down ,the maximum time he will spend as a free man will be just 6 months and noone will offer him asylum.
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by ademusiwa2r: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2016
if you take KEREWAN result in the country of gambia. the result say it was 101717 voters.. which is even half of capital area. which is far more populated.

You look at the result of western gambia and eastern gambia.

Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by ademusiwa2r: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
You can be the judge yourself, banjul area from satellite picture, they should conduct a new election. It was too obvious they rig the election.

Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by ademusiwa2r: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
sad shocked

kekewa

Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by gawu1: 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
After 6 years reign of the ineffectual buffoon, the world began to feel once again that nigeria has got a president; not only because of the integrity in the man but because the man at everywhere every time is presidential. Each time I see Buhari, my president on international scene I always regret how flat heads' hero ones disgracefully hide himself in a hotel room in an UN meeting in Washington when he was required to address the world. In fact, reliable source has it then that it was after the UN episode world leaders actually saw it necessary the need for a leadership change in Nigeria and therefore people like Obama, Angela etc began to work for it actuality, having seen first hand how most popular world Black nation and pacemaker of African continent was fast sliding to a state of comatose. The Boko Haram continuous exposed of the regime ineptitude was secondary to all. Bereft of ideas the man sought solace in drinking. Even at AU meeting at Addis Ababa he drank to stupor that he could not be able to deliver a key-note address which would have helped the world knew and step in what steps were being taken by his country on the humanitarian disaster created by menace of Boko Haram.
Glory to God!
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by sleeknick: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2016
Millsz:
lol.. How could you think that far? But seriously this got me thinking!!
Lol... I think very deeply grin
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Adventurist:
Why do Nigerians hide behind social media just to abuse their president. It was Yaradua, later Jonathan now it's Buhari.

Do they think it's easy to be president of a diverse country for a day?
I don't know where you got your misguided facts from but we never insulted president Yaradua, he was the best president we ever had its only unfortunate that the enemy death had to take him away from us.
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by Charly68: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
onatisi:

You don't know jammeh. He won't listen and nothing will happen. If you know how long western power have been struggling to remove him from power ,you will understand. He knows if he steps down ,the maximum time he will spend as a free man will be just 6 months and noone will offer him asylum.
It means he has committed many atrocity in that land. . On a serious note,the western nations will capitalize on his present hardline to penetrate his land . Before they had no ground but now they have good ground to break his wall of defense. Mores that his African alies are not pleased with him. I bet you they will sell him out if he fumbles.
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by Kingbuhari(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari is a retard bastardized clueless clown... TUFIAKWA
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by Adventurist(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2016
dunkem21:

Remove Yaradua ..It started with GEJ and God knows I begged people to stop denigrating the office of the President.

People from other countries will be shaking their head cool

dumo1:

I don't know where you got your misguided facts from but we never insulted president Yaradua, he was the best president we ever had its only unfortunate that the enemy death had to take him away from us.

It seems you guys have forgotten how he was abused and insulted when he was sick and how frail looking he was. Do you guys remember what was said when he left the country for months and came back hiding. Of course it started with him but not as much as the rest.

History has not many students.
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by dunkem21(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2016
Adventurist:

It seems you guys have forgotten how he was abused and insulted when he was sick and how frail looking he was. Do you guys remember what was said when he left the country for months and came back hiding. Of course it started with him but not as much as the rest.

History has not many students.

Yaradua was never insulted ..

I mean insults.
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by omonnakoda: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2016
Gambia state with a population of 2 million is smaller in size than Rivers State.

It will not take two day to remove Jammeh when the time comes
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by dosk: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2016
veekid:

Buhari always look sick..... Maka why?

My Dear, if u genuinely want to rule a country and intend to truly succeed selflessly, you will always look sick and worn out.. it's actually a fearful thing to be the president of a country like NIGERIA.
You must be willing to sow and never rip and be ready to be crucified by those who you lay your life for
(that's why the good alway age quicker)
Re: See Pics Of Buhari Wit Presidents Mahama,ellen Sirleaf & Ernest Koroma In Gambia by zendy: 8:17am On Dec 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
Gambia state with a population of 2 million is smaller in size than Rivers State.

It will not take two day to remove Jammeh when the time comes

Its just to show you how small minded some Nigerians are. When some Igbos ask for independence, others ask 'what is your population?'

But here is Buhari going to Gambia, a country with a population less than 2 million people. Much less than any state in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: “Buhari Is Lifeless, Everyone Is Better Than Buhari” / Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. / Osun Government Splashes N260M On Cars For Lawmakers, Despite Owing Pensioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.