Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. (4895 Views)

17 Reason Why I Can Say MMM Has Not Crashed And Will Come Back January 2017. / Stop The Panic MMM Has Not Crashed / Evidences That MMM Has Not Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by nwajesus12(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
Macaulay10:
I paid on the 8th and the person confirmed it dat day......but my mavro turned blue but was to turn green today, so i want know if it will still turn green or after the stipulated 30 days
30days later
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by MrEverest(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
piperson:

nairaland and seun ain't being fair
making people panic for nothing

I just got paid too and I've also provided help

PS

bros ur boi deh loyal ooh

@urmavro

Wetin deh for boys? cheesy
Majority of Nigerians are sadists. It is sickening to see how people are jubilating and making fun of others because they assumed that mmm has crashed, even when they are told that it is just temporary freeze, they still insist it has crashed. The heart of people are desperately wicked indeed! I bet some of them will be happy to hear that people are committing suicide! Sick psychos everywhere, spits on them!

2 Likes

Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by Macaulay10(m): 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
nwajesus12:
30days later
that means January 8th
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by domdan13(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by Oooops: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mujtahida:

They are stuck in the mindset that one must suffer to live, be a slave(work hard) to exist. If it is very easy to draw breath and take in oxygen vital for life why must man suffer to eat and meet his basic needs. They are blind!

Don't mind those guys.. some of them are even jobless or don't even earn well... yet they accuse you who works hard and earn a living... who reinvested your savings in schemes of "Joblessness"

1 Like

Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by Oooops: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrEverest:
Majority of Nigerians are sadists. It is sickening to see how people are jubilating and making fun of others because they assumed that mmm has crashed, even when they are told that it is just temporary freeze, they still insist it has crashed. The heart of people are desperately wicked indeed! I bet some of them will be happy to hear that people are committing suicide! Sick psychos everywhere, spits on them!

Don't mind those mofos jor
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by 3sexy: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
cyberguy72:
Is it up to 30days?

I registered on 14/11/16 provided help on 28/11/16 , the release date on my PO is 14/12/16. But I discovered that the release date has been removed. But the 50 dollar mavro released date is 14/12/16.

Pls when do u think I can get help ?
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by Alabi324(m): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
"Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ), so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines"
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by piperson(m): 11:41pm On Dec 13, 2016
MrEverest:

the only place mmm will crash is in their dreams

I've been able to pay the fees of my relatives in college and secondary school open a small scale business employing a young lad who couldn't get into college and bought a Generator for a family friend, not to talk what my own benefits

mmm is doing what the government couldn't do

together we can change the world cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by UgojiC(m): 12:57am On Dec 14, 2016
Oooops:

As we speak people are providing help...

A lot of people understand the MMM ideology. only those who don't and are really selfish are the once scared and creating unnecessary panic.

As at this afternoon people are still getting paid

I have been months in this forum, but never said a word.
Am not a guider, I don't have downliners. I don't have any special interest in mmm.but I must confess,Mmm special. Unique and worth getting involved in. In the face of all this panic, someone just paid me 402.000.A lady for that matter. Am so impressed. Long leave Mmm.

CREDIT ALERT
Account: **2246
Amount: N402,000
Description: CS H DEP OKOLIE UCHEMUDI THERESA
Date: 13/DEC/16 15:46PM
Balance: N405,024.56CR
Dial *770# for Instant Banking & enjoy transactions up to N500k to do Transfers, Pay Bills & more
For Enquiries call +23414485252

Sometimes we just go with the hype around. Good info bro, thumps up
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by kevinex195(m): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2016
3sexy:

I registered on 14/11/16 provided help on 28/11/16 , the release date on my PO is 14/12/16. But I discovered that the release date has been removed. But the 50 dollar mavro released date is 14/12/16.

Normally, there is a 14 days freezing period starting from the day you requested to provide help (on 14th of November) . You were matched to make payment the day your 14 days freezing period expired which was on 28th (14 days added to 14th of November is 28th of November). That's why the release date was removed because the 14 days freezing period has ended and your Mavro turned from colour red to green.

However the registration bonus, 50 dollars, has a 30 days maturity period. That is why the release date is on 14th of December. Eventually, it falls within the new development of 30 days freezing period because of the rush hour festive season . The 30 days freezing period started on 12th of December, 2016 and will end on 12th of January, 2017.

Based on this you cannot request to get help until after January 12, next year but your Mavro continues to grow. So sit back and relax and smile while your money increases.
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by 3sexy: 7:02am On Dec 14, 2016
kevinex195:

Normally, there is a 14 days freezing period starting from the day you requested to provide help (on 14th of November) . You were matched to make payment the day your 14 days freezing period expired which was on 28th (14 days added to 14th of November is 28th of November). That's why the release date was removed because the 14 days freezing period has ended and your Mavro turned from colour red to green.

However the registration bonus, 50 dollars, has a 30 days maturity period. That is why the release date is on 14th of December. Eventually, it falls within the new development of 30 days freezing period because of the rush hour festive season . The 30 days freezing period started on 12th of December, 2016 and will end on 12th of January, 2017.

Based on this you cannot request to get help until after January 12, next year but your Mavro continues to grow. So sit back and relax and smile while your money increases.

I was thinking the new development meant that they will start counting from the day I provided help 28/11/12 instead of the date 14/11/12 .
Thanks for the clarification
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by mecussey(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2016
mikaael:
I am also a participant and I have over 200k in the scheme..am nt disturbed in any way as I knw it was risk wen I started it...all these abt it crashing isnt needed...lets wait till nxt yr Jan before we mk conclusions..my hrt goes out ro those who had plans for xmas wit their money..

They will still GH when the confirmed mavro hit the 30th day. I pray they are not matched with fake pop pple.
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by ajaolu(m): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2016
3sexy:

Calculate 30 days from the day you your help was confirmed by the other participant
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by mikaael(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2016
mecussey:

They will still GH when the confirmed mavro hit the 30th day. I pray they are not matched with fake pop pple.

yes,I fully understand buh my fear is who will want to put his or her money wit d current panic rate and considering heavy spending during the festive prriod?...dats jus my fear...
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by dahmylolah(m): 8:32am On Dec 14, 2016
I have issue with mmm Bitcoin. I have pH the sum of 45k in BTC since 30th of Oct 2016 and till date I haven't been matched to pay.. And I heard that u have 45 days plus or minus. I would want to know what the issue is cos I am tired
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by mecussey(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2016
mikaael:

yes,I fully understand buh my fear is who will want to put his or her money wit d current panic rate and considering heavy spending during the festive prriod?...dats jus my fear...

Now, pple will only put spare money trust me, pple are still interested in the 50% growth. Right now, i wan PH 100k against January. That month is always long and hard.
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by kaymolla(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2016
3sexy:

I was thinking the new development meant that they will start counting from the day I provided help 28/11/12 instead of the date 14/11/12 .
Thanks for the clarification

My dear, am not very sure that response was correct. From the latest development, your 30 days count starts from the day you actually made payment and confirmed. So it means you maybe be eligible to get help(GH) by 28/12/16

1 Like

Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by Femich18(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
piperson:

nairaland and seun ain't being fair
making people panic for nothing

I just got paid too and I've also provided help

PS

bros ur boi deh loyal ooh

@urmavro

Wetin deh for boys? cheesy
I think you won't be paired till January. Though I have frozen mavros too but I'm gonna PH at least 100k before January 1

1 Like

Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by piperson(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2016
Femich18:

I think you won't be paired till January. Though I have frozen mavros too but I'm gonna PH at least 100k before January 1

my mind exactly

20% + 30% + $20 + 10%
if u know what I mean wink
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by cyberguy72(m): 11:06am On Dec 14, 2016
mployer:

Lol
Keep consoling urself. U need it.
Fuuckk off Zombie!

1 Like

Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by Rushmore(f): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2016
People fear what they don't understand. If you don't understand MMM don't venture into it. It's not for the pigeon hear-ted. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by Femich18(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2016
piperson:

my mind exactly

20% + 30% + $20 + 10%
if u know what I mean wink
Big money
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by KingyKing: 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
Lalasticlala seun please push this to the front page, this isn't promoting MMM, but making NL an avenue we know for fair investigative journalism, Please calm everybody's nerves with the TRUTH. Please.. Everybody can still login, everybody can still see their money, it was only frozen to curb heavy withdrawing before December 25th.. Please Thank you.
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by tessy02(f): 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
pple shld learn to say what dy are sure of...my brother was paid yesterday on MMM...and one of my downlines was merged 2day though his account is more dn 30days...he said he just click on GH button it went thru...is lyk dy r releasing it batch by batch..LongliveMMM
Re: MMM Not Crashed, GH Will Be Released In Stages. by kbitss(f): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
We are now open!!! :-))

Dear members,

The holidays are over, and we''re now open. Just as promised. (You might have already noticed that we always stick to our promises. :-)) Actually, we promised to be open on January 14, but we''re open now, January 13, as you can see, which is a day earlier. (Well, I hope, the members of the System will forgive us for that. :-))

It''s related to the hysteria raised by the authorities and the mass media around MMM. By joining forces, they''ve managed to nearly give the members of the System a heart attack and have frightened them out of their wits. Poor souls don''t know what to expect. Will we open again or not? :-))

This is why we''ve decided, considering the situation, to reach out to the members, reassure and cheer them up by opening a little earlier. After all, Together We Can Change The World! :-))

Here we go.

1. As of this notice, MMM resumes its usual operation. You can now create your GH-requests.

2. However, it''s obvious that panic will reign in the first few days after the re-opening of the System. We’re likely to be deluged by GH-requests. Therefore, we''re going to make gradual paybacks by setting internal output limits. In other words, we will only pay a certain amount per day. Please, be prepared to wait for a couple of days. We are certain things will then calm down, and the System operation will return to normal.

We''re the ones setting the limits, so it''s completely under our control, and we are not expecting any emergencies in principle. Have no fear and go on about your business as usual. :-))

As the System is socially oriented, we will make paybacks to the poor and the economically disadvantaged in the first place: it means to the members with small PH amounts. The richer can wait. Moreover, we''ve warned you repeatedly to only provide help with amounts that are not critical for you. Therefore, if these large amounts are not critical for them (the richer), they can wait a few days. No need to be tragic about it. :-))

This is the way it''s going to be.

Hoping for your kind understanding, Sergey Mavrodi. We Change The World!

P. S. I''d like again to call on the authorities and the mass media: Please, leave us alone! Have mercy on people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lates News On Aims Asset Management Limited / Invest And Never Regret Of Doing So With DHP / Invest Where You Get A High Return On Investment Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.