Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Who Bears The Expenses Of 30% Bonus Of MMM? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Bears The Expenses Of 30% Bonus Of MMM? (577 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Bears The Expenses Of 30% Bonus Of MMM? by Boyooosa(m): 3:35pm On Dec 13, 2016
I am posting this to get a clarification on the 30% Bonus attached to the MMM Scheme; I wouldnt mind if anybody can enlighten me here since the supposed Agent of MMM I was chatting with online decided to mum on this baffling question. The Agent just kept mute up till now when I asked this question:
"If i withdraw both my initial deposit and the 30% bonus and decides to disengage myself from the scheme, who pays the bonus? how will the system recover the 30% shortfalls? Pls clarify this so as to be sure that the system really works, is reliable and worthwhile..."
A snapshot of our chat below:

(1) (Reply)

After MMM What Next? / UPDATE!! MMM Is Back? Message MMM Sent To Its Users Today. Photos / 9 of the world’s largest megaprojects that are under construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.