Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This (1332 Views)

How To Withdraw Clickbank Earnings In Nigeria Without Using Payoneer Card/paypal / How To Withdraw Clickbank Earnings In Nigeria Without Using Payoneer Card/paypal / How To Get Free Traffic To Your Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by legalwealth(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hi friend!

I'm very sure that you know what CLICKBANK is,

and if you don't know, it is a website you one can

make mon3y by promoting vendors products and

services. Lots of wrong piece of information on how

to withdraw from the site and others have been

circulating the internet out of which some people are

saying that you can withdraw from the site with PayPal.

That is totally wrong but the two points I've highlighted

below with open your eyes of understanding to it and

they are:

Firstly, the best country to open CLICKBANK account

from as a Nigerian using your REAL NAMES (no need

of fake names) is United Kingdom; just open it for the

first time with a very strong UK IP and henceforth be

accessing it with any IP including that of Nigeria.

Secondly, No need of stressing yourself with Cheque

withdrawal. Use the Direct deposit option via ACH which

can go through any Payoneer account. All you need to

do is to update your account's PAYEE name with the

name of any Payoneer account you want to use along

with its USA bank details.

With these few piece of information, I'm sure you must

have gained one or two things from me. I implore you

to drop your comment with any question or enquiry that you

might have on this and I will try my possible best in

getting it/them clarified to you.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Legalwealth I've been following been following your thread for a while now. Please I have a question. So there is this website where I write articles for and get paid. But the thing is their only mode of payment is PayPal. Please is there any way out cos you need we can't receive payment with our PayPal here in Nigeria
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by legalwealth(m): 10:02pm On Apr 19, 2017
Uncommonbreed:
Legalwealth I've been following been following your thread for a while now. Please I have a question. So there is this website where I write articles for and get paid. But the thing is their only mode of payment is PayPal. Please is there any way out cos you need we can't receive payment with our PayPal here in Nigeria

I can actually give you the PayPal's email to give to them.
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by tuns2(m): 11:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
I know a way to create ur own paypal to receive fund. Contact me on whatsapp 08106343909
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
legalwealth:

I can actually give you the PayPal's email to give to them.

Okay. So how do you do service?
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by ajog1: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

Okay. So how do you do service?
Why don't you have a verified UAE paypal created, which can be done by you yourself!
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 23, 2017
ajog1:

Why don't you have a verified UAE paypal created, which can be done by you yourself!

Hope there won't be any case of it being blocked?
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by tjmc: 8:10am On Apr 23, 2017
ajog1:

please how do we do it. especially the phone and address part
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by ajog1: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
tjmc:

please how do we do it. especially the phone and address part
Send me a pm!
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by ajog1: 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Uncommonbreed:

Hope there won't be any case of it being blocked?
Nope, that's if you stick to the rules
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 25, 2017
ajog1:

Okay so how can I go abt it?
Re: You Cannot Receive Your Clickbank Earnings With Paypal But Read This by Awoofawo(m): 7:13am On Apr 25, 2017
ajog1:
oga be good like other here and open up to us how to do it! Abeg show the way! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Office And Event Center Look Fancy With This......... / Household Items: Cooking Ware Sets / Best Designer Perfumes In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.