Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

This Is MMM Part II, Watch Out For Part IV - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Is MMM Part II, Watch Out For Part IV (389 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is MMM Part II, Watch Out For Part IV by PMIcon(m): 4:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
Some days ago, Mavrodi wrote open letter to President Buhari, stating how it has helped many people.
You will notice that he didn't argue that MMM will crash, he only stated that giving the population of Nigeria and the need for financial help, it will still take some time before it crashes.

The news about MMM crashing now is just a rumour based on a misinformation.
MMM members' accounts for those who provided help this December was frozen for 30 days instead of the usual two weeks.

THIS IS MMM PART II. Part I being the propagation of MMM in Nigeria.

Then after January 13, the accounts will be released and people can provide help again.
This is Part III and people will begin to relax that MMM has come to stay. This may be possible if they stop the mouth-watering bonuses and offers.

My concern is with MMM Part IV
People were warned not to treat MMM like investment but giving. That there is no guarantee you will get your money back, that you only use an amount you can afford to leave (spare money). No. It is the 30% interest that my people focused on, even borrowing money to "provide help".

Just imagine what you feel like now before you get overconfident again when January comes. If it actually crashes finally it will pain you pass this one.
Re: This Is MMM Part II, Watch Out For Part IV by Pylony(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Are you a mouth piece of Mavrodi?

You will notice that he didn't argue that MMM will crash... And why would you expect a fraud to state his source of income is about to fall apart, giving his victims enough time to flush out their cash?
Just as it is, some day they will not take responsibility for its being crashed, rather will blame the media and government for responsibility as they have done in places they went out of service.

(1) (Reply)

MMM: Man Drinks Insecticide Over Alleged Crash Of Scheme In Otukpo / Multiply Your Bitcoin. Join Us / We Provide Business Or Project Financing Via BG/SBLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.