Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,855 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

How Durable Is Lutian Generator? - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Durable Is Lutian Generator? (32131 Views)

How Durable Are All These New Sets Of TV / Hardly Used Lutian 7.5kva, Maxmech 5.5kva And Parsun 1.8kva Gen For Sale (SOLD!) / I Need Lutian Generator Model LT 3900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by aujile(m): 3:29pm On May 03, 2020
Blazinraj01:
Purchased it for 85k
Is this price recent please?
Again is it the LT3990E series that you bought .
Thanks
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by Blazinraj01(f): 5:36pm On May 03, 2020
aujile:
Is this price recent please?
Again is it the LT3990E series that you bought .
Thanks
Not at all. It's been over 2 years. And yes, it is the LT3990 series.
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by Iceberg3: 5:47pm On May 03, 2020
I got the 2.5kva last 2mths. I don't use it often,stress of putting it on no be here o.

I'm only thinking of how to reduce the fuel consumption. Any help please!!!!!!!!!!

And it got 5.5hp inscribed on it, please can I use it to power .5hp or 1hp AC?
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by Gnar: 12:00am On May 04, 2020
Iceberg3:
I got the 2.5kva last 2mths. I don't use it often,stress of putting it on no be here o.

I'm only thinking of how to reduce the fuel consumption. Any help please!!!!!!!!!!

And it got 5.5hp inscribed on it, please can I use it to power .5hp or 1hp AC?

Seems to me that Lutian's only gripe is the fuel consumption.

If anyone has any tips to improve fuel efficiency, do share. Otherwise, that is my takeaway from using the brand.
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by aujile(m): 6:02am On May 04, 2020
Blazinraj01:
Not at all. It's been over 2 years. And yes, it is the LT3990 series.
Thanks plenty
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by Santa2: 12:28pm On May 25, 2020
Who has contact for a good Lutian generator dealer in Lagos?want to get the LT3990
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by Debbieeeeeee: 11:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Santa2:
Who has contact for a good Lutian generator dealer in Lagos?want to get the LT3990
Santa2:
I got max mech From St Jude area Ebute meta, I was going to buy sumec but every store I went to in Ebute metta max mech by lutian came highly recommended so I bought it.
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by Oma001: 6:09pm On Oct 07, 2020
Hello, please someone help me with the name of the engine OIL you use for your Lutian generator? I have the 3.5 KVA.

If possible, attach a picture please.

Thank you.
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by BOSCO2020: 7:23am On Mar 23, 2021
Gnar:

Post your issue on this thread -- https://www.nairaland.com/2335449/professor-type-generator -- for expert help.

That said, my advice would be to return it and get a replacement as it should still be under warranty. It's completely normal for some units to be defective; there's no perfect assembly line.

With standard moderate usage, an original Lutian gen should last 1 year plus before you even remember to service it.
..... bro, just like you said no perfect manufacturing to me I don't think it is a factory problem sometimes it happens to be a dirty in the fuel tap it is ok to return the generator, but not to be replaced with a new brand one, warranty stands for taking care of it for a period of time, just like the user said it is a fuel problem.
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by BOSCO2020: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2021
aieromon:

If you don't want a Lutian product,stick to original Sumec Firman or Haeir Thermocool products.

If you need the opinion of a generator technician,visit this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2335449/professor-type-generator
.... Actually, I was just passing by I saw this post I just feel to intervene in it because we say information is power, if you can get the original SUMEC you will enjoy it, I got my SUMEC generator by visiting their site on Facebook SUMEC FIRMAN Nigeria I even got some pictures on how you can identify original SUMEC FIRMAN generator I will like to share it with you

1 Like

Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by Favoryted: 5:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Those that have used the lutian 3600 please how is it now? Fuel consumption and noise?
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by hardiodun(f): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
I bought mine March last year and the noise is low compared to that of my neighbor that uses Elepaq. Doesn't consume much fuel too. You'll enjoy it.
Favoryted:
Those that have used the lutian 3600 please how is it now? Fuel consumption and noise?

1 Like

Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by chukel(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2022
hardiodun:
So I finally got my Lutian3990E Ecological series here in Lagos. I've run it just once, but I'm optimistic I'll enjoyit
how is your lutian faring?
Re: How Durable Is Lutian Generator? by miracle4(m): 4:53am On Nov 18, 2023
My experience with my Lutian generator bought since 6 years ago has been nothing short of awesomeness. In fact, the Lutian generator review we made some years back was because it was completely new to me.

I will be updating the review post with the new image of the generator after six years of active usage. No major repairs so far! Only oil and plug changes. Serving brilliantly well up till now!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Imported Pure Sine Wave Inverters For Sale / Laptop Batteries 12cell For HP Acer Dell Sony Vaio Toshiba @ Cheaper Price!!! / MTN, ETISALAT, AIRTEL DATA BUNDLES 1GB AS LOW AS #1000,,, 08062910669

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.