Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How I Played The Usa Powerball From My Own Home & Won ₦314,654,233 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How I Played The Usa Powerball From My Own Home & Won ₦314,654,233 (3379 Views)

Start Your Own Home Base Cosmetics Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Played The Usa Powerball From My Own Home & Won ₦314,654,233 by 24lottos(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
hi nairalanders, wink i believe i do not need any formal introduction because this is my area be this for those that do not know me, i love lottery with over half a decade of experience.

in this thread i will be showing you for free the exact step by step how I use to play lotto of other countries. along the line i will be showing you real life proof of earnings to ginger you to begin your own journey. we will also debunk fake lottery sites propagated by various blogs, websites and other crappy EBooks. so stay glued!

below are the list of the topics we will be covering.

1. What is world lottery? [/b]Almost every country has a lottery, Playing World lottery is for people who play worldwide lotteries and try to win other countries jackpots!

[b]2. Glossary of terms in world lottery, jackpot, tickets, prize breakdown.

Jackpot – the 1st prize winner takes home.
Lottery ticket – the avoidance of purchasing a lotto ticket before the draw.
Prize breakdown – Most lotteries offer 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and even more prizes for runners up. So not winning first prize will be compensating as well!

3. How to Access world lotteries? Anyone can play world lotteries today, all you need is an internet connection and you are on the right track!

4. Where Do I Start playing world lottery? Best place to play world lotteries is on a secure and honest website like

5. What you Need to Get started with playing world lottery In Nigeria? You need an email account, internet connection, and a local or international credit card and you can participate in any world lotto you’d want!

6. What is the biggest jackpot anyone won? $1.586 billion pre-tax - in USA Powerball you can read Interesting Facts about the U.S – Powerball here

7. Is it possible to win a world lottery jackpot if you are not from the original country of the lottery you played? The answer is YES, The world lotto agents buys a ticket on your behalf, When you win you get the winnings ticket and claim you prize!

8. How to choose the best lottery to play? Best lottery, best jackpot, best numbers, are all in your mind, you are the one that setting the rules for what will bring the future.

9. How to pick the winnings numbers? You can choose to let the random picker or if you have your own lucky numbers you can use them!

10. How big are the jackpots you COULD win You can choose to play jackpots from $2,000,000 to more than $200,000,000 millions USD! the biggest USA jackpot record was 1.586 BILLION US DOLLARS!
[img]play-anywhere-banner.jpg[/img]

11. How to withdraw your winnings earnings in Nigeria? You can withdraw to your own account or leave winnings in your lotto account. You decide. If you win the big jackpot, lotto agent will send you the winning lotto ticket to your home address.

12. Which lotteries I can play? You should choose to play the biggest lotteries in the world like, the USA Powerball, the US MEGAMILLIONS, the Euromillions and more!

So where do you start? just click on my signature...enjoy! and good luck!

Re: How I Played The Usa Powerball From My Own Home & Won ₦314,654,233 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hehehe... More ways to lose money grin
Re: How I Played The Usa Powerball From My Own Home & Won ₦314,654,233 by 24lottos(m): 5:59pm On Dec 13, 2016
olasosweet:
Hehehe... More ways to lose money grin

or win a lot of money!

(1) (Reply)

You Are One Call Away From The Best Investment Decision Of Our Time / Transacting online a must / I'm Making N500,000 Every Month For The Last Five Months Now On Football Betting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.