Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS (50493 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants I Just Got My Balance, Who Else Got Theirs / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by stallion2: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2016

1 Like

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by yahmohy27: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Firefire:
cheap popularity and attention.

Nonsense! undecided
Na hin registered you as a mavros member?
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by kevoh(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
These days if you want free traffic to your blog or 5 minutes fame, just add MMM as keyword and it will come pouring in.

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by segsxpendable(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
Okundaye4:

Who is willing to PH now with all this brouhaha? and if people didn't PH, how will u GH? Abeg wake up and face reality. MMM is gone and gone for good.

Oga will u keep ur stinking mouth shot...I still PH 100k yesterday and my mavro is still growing...don't say what u don't know,...ignorant fool....long live MMM jire

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by WafiJoe(m): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH. The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days. NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017. Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community. MMM pays! Together we build the world!! *Guider Chuudy* This is the explanation... Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ) , so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

Any you feel say anybody go PH? SMH
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by WafiJoe(m): 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
segsxpendable:

Oga will u keep ur stinking mouth shot...I still PH 100k yesterday and my mavro is still growing...don't say what u don't know,...ignorant fool....long live MMM jire

LOL... your lie no carry weight

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by kindklemz(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
for those whose mavro is up to one month but you can't GH, don't worry; within 24 hours the eligible ones will be released so they can GH. The system has to freeze all at the same time (both the eligible and ineligible ones) so that it'll then take time to release the ones up to 30 days. NOTE: all these are measures to ensure that MMM stays alive till and beyond 2017. Our rush to GH has now been slowed down, for the sustainability of our community. MMM pays! Together we build the world!! *Guider Chuudy* This is the explanation... Dear mavrodians, my mission here is to make us properly understand this new message that seems to be causing panic out there in the hearts of all MMM participants. The message does NOT say that nobody will be able to GH until January, instead the message is saying that you will not be able to GH until after 30days that you actually made the payment of your PH and the recipient confirms. Meaning that your money must actually spend minimum of 30days outside. So for example, if you PH 100K on 5th November, and you are matched to pay on 10th November, assuming that you made the payment but the recipient does not confirm your order until 15th November when he finally comfirms receipt of your payment. From that instant (15th November), your mavros will change status to "CONFIRMED" ( irrespective of colour Blue or Green ) , so you will only be able to request for help (GH) on that particular 100k + 30% growth as from 15th December. It is not that you can't GH before January. Please spread this to all your downlines and all participants that you know.

Its like you guys are not getting the bigger picture here.
It not enough to unfreeze those that are due for GHing, when they pair them for GH, at this point who do you think will bring in money and PH?
Remember, there is no central account where all the monies goes to, a new investor must come in for the older one to be paid,now with all the uncertainties in the air,definitely no one will be willing to part with his/her money.
When January comes,the volume of people that will put in a GH request will by far outweigh the PH. If care is not taken this will mark the end of this scheme, mmm in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by JoNach: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

I warned several people about the days of pennywise wealth solutions and other wonder banks but still they chose to be oblivious because of the promise of free money. In the next few years, another scam will be lunched and gullible Nigerians will still fall for it. I will never pity all of the mmm members. serves them right.

Mean while, MMM owner will be smiling like,

Why are you crying other peoples cry? And which money did MMM make from participants that they will be smiling as there is no central account money is being paid into? Its better you focus on your personal ambitions and stop rejoicing on what you got no benefit from

1 Like

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by lohresloco: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
oh shut.....if you have no idea , keep quiet......na people when nor dey do am dey carry the matter for head pass... as greed dey worry participants na so bad belle wan kill you throw way please reply me , ode
mykeljosef:
hiw people defend mmm baffles me

it all boils down to greed
not buhari or recession

simply greed

1 Like

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by lohresloco: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
i provided 700k yesterday.... ya concern?...is ya money
WafiJoe:

Any you feel say anybody go PH? SMH

1 Like

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by iaatmguy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
cyberguy72:
una go tire ooo. got paid yesterday.MMM has not crashed.
when were you paired for payment. ?
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by altitudee: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
I'm just waiting to see the same set of people mocking the participant begging for money from them that is, if mmm comes back January... i don't trust the word of a human being...i go with evidence...come January if it re-open fine if it does not...life is risk...a good entrepreneur must take risk.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by snofay(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
fratermathy:
I love responsible and hard working youths. Look at the lady engaging herself in a LEGITIMATE AGRICULTURAL VENTURE.

Nobody can query her or cast aspersions on the source of her wealth.

Yet some dimwits will come online and start standing with MMM. Instead of them to hide in shame...
you come here saying crap about something u know nothing about. u complain of youths not being hard working. if u were hardworking and innovative, u would have realised dat ordinary Nigerians do not have means to achieve their goals entrepreneural wise. we were told of an sme scheme,bank of industries,heritage bank shit.....all were scams. No ordinary Nigerian got a thing outta it. people who partake in Mmm are not doing it becos they want to but becos they have to,to get capitals for their projects, businesses which the Nigerian government has failed to provide in cash or kind. Imagine if things were put in place in the country.....do u think 3million ppl will partake in the mmm scheme?

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by Okundaye4(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
segsxpendable:

Sorry o

See you in January
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by Kakamorufu(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
mykeljosef:
hiw people defend mmm baffles me
it all boils down to greed not buhari or recession
simply greed
isit your greed? Fvck you jare

3 Likes

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by amanikondo: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by Kakamorufu(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
fkdmods:

Just like the people who s.tupidly put their money in MMM, Nigerians are also s.tupid for voting for a man they never vetted properly. Who is the bigger foool?
those who voted buhari
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by alaskido(m): 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Please do not remind me of this MMM stuff cause my money is tied into it. I cannot go to work yesterday and today after hearing the news of this freeze. I am stooling, having running stomach, headache and body pains.
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by Kakamorufu(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
stalvin3:
One day i will be the first to comment and i will then show it to my primary school teacher, Mrs Onoaha, who said i will never achieve anything in life.
she might be right
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by 9japride(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't blame her for mocking mmm members. Is she not a beneficiary of this present govt? Anybody can just come out to get cheap publicity.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by osazsky(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
I don't understand these pple. Who told u mmm crashed just got payment of 140k and pledge 100k. Ignorance is a disease. Nigerians can't comprehend simple English still rocking my mmm. Till infinity

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by castro316: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
Candycrusher:

I warned several people about the days of pennywise wealth solutions and other wonder banks but still they chose to be oblivious because of the promise of free money. In the next few years, another scam will be lunched and gullible Nigerians will still fall for it. I will never pity all of the mmm members. serves them right.

Mean while, MMM owner will be smiling like,

I will keep your name and tap. U when MMM comes back. Nigerians never understand biznesses thats why they don't grow.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by palsenator(m): 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:
How people like you defend this scam baffles me. Can you face reality for once? MMM is going gradually. Even if they manage to stage a come back, it is a fake one. Come is it because you are lazy and unable to think that you are turning your wish about MMM into reality? Get something doing with your life and be prepared for the hit from your ponzi.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by MikeB3(m): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM is not a scam! It is still up and running! It is the government of the day that is a gigantic scam! Everyone mocking, you are mocking yourself simply because we all know the reason for yesterday freezing of confirmed mavros for one month. You have the freedom of speech and liberty to express yourself in respect to the present development in MMM Nigeria. However, it shall turn out for good and you all shall register!
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by donhils: 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
All these supposed jokes about MMM closure have suddenly gone stale. They're no longer funny, they're annoying these days and the mods keep pushing any nyama nyama topic on MMM to front page, what's the matter here? Is it that nairaland mods are so desperate about traffic on their site? MMM just froze accounts for one month, where's the mountain that you people are trying to make out of a molehill here?
MMM will be back. Some people jubilating and writing about MMM don't even know jack about how the scheme goes.
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by Orikinla(m): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Firefire:
cheap popularity and attention.

Nonsense! undecided

Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
MMM the greatest scam of our time
how is it a scam?
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by Ironlion1(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2016
tyson99:
I have been keep an eye on my friend since yesterday, gotta rush to his house this morning again cos his breathing get as e be yesterday
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by Ironlion1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 14, 2016
donhils:
All these supposed jokes about MMM closure have suddenly gone stale. They're no longer funny, they're annoying these days and the mods keep pushing any nyama nyama topic on MMM to front page, what's the matter here? Is it that nairaland mods are so desperate about traffic on their site? MMM just froze accounts for one month, where's the mountain that you people are trying to make out of a molehill here?
MMM will be back. Some people jubilating and writing about MMM don't even know jack about how the scheme goes.
Good morning bros. U just wake up abi?
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by delishpot: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Shame on her. Shebi na because she manage get land to farm on? How many people she Don give land to help improve their lives?
Re: Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS by princessayesha(f): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / What They Don't Tell You About Forex ! / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.