Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean (47794 Views)

'Dinosaur Of Turtle World': Monster-Sized Snapping Turtle Found In Florida (Pix) / 'Albino Turtle': Yellow Turtle In India (Photos) / Leatherback Sea Turtle Caught In Bayelsa - Foropa Kingdom Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by kidco: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2016
True ma
dominique:
The turtle should have been taken to institute of marine research. I don't trust those boys, they can still hunt it down and cook it. Nice gesture Mr Adebiyi
Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by lailo: 9:18am On Dec 14, 2016
odiereke:
Better to allow it to live than be killed.
But we can kill chicken and ram?
Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by Airoflaw(m): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2016
BuyGoats:
Leadership in practice.

Please My signature for your Christmas goats
lol Mr goat..those goats should b allow to live ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by Airoflaw(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2016
Decryptor:

A lizard wandered into my kitchen because my kitchen is usally cool because of the tiling on a hot sunny day. Na so one of my neighbour that came to borrow salt saw the poor creature and raised alarm that "it was sent" and i should kill it immediately. undecided I was like seriously...SENT BY WHO? Abeg collect salt wey you come borrow clear from my house. I simply opened the windows and door to make room for the reptile to escape. Africans have 2 major problem..Hunger and Fetish Beliefs!
ooo so na chicken and turkey sin,na dem suppose die.are dey not animals.lol
Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by Billygee2u: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2016
holluwai:

Nice signature Mr goat. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by Onegai(f): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Greed ke?

Onegai, my sister, I'm sure you ate Chicken today.

Nope! Chicken is not going extinct either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by BuyGoats: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Airoflaw:
lol Mr goat..those goats should b allow to live ooo.

grin grin grin
Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by Saicology212: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Seeing the way it's being manhandled, that turtle will surely ask itself, "wetin carry me come this kind place?"
Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by Getintouch2004(m): 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
nNEOo:
Wonderful.....I have a pet snail his name is snaneo

Re: Publisher Pays N25,000 To Have Caught Marine Turtle Returned To The Ocean by gemale(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2016
Pavore9:
Conservation no dey our dictionary!
Proving dt we r no beta Dan our primitive cavemen ancestors who were hunters & gatherers of food. Poverty hv made us throw away our evolved Humanity in exchange 4 d savagery of lower animals only concerned abt d present wt out any thoughts abt d future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

28,500-Year-Old 'Protodog' Jawbone Reveals How Dogs Evolved From Wolves (Photos) / Fisherman Discovers Rare Nine-legged Octopus After He Boiled It For Dinner (pix) / Man Shocked As Water Mysteriously Gushes Out From Suspended Kettle In Ogun (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.