Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture (4524 Views)

Volvo Fl6.18 4x2 Closed Box Truck For Sale / Used Man Box Truck For Sale (haulage) / Mack Box Truck For Haullage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:05am On Nov 14, 2009
We have Mack trucks and tippers for sale and ready for inspection.  Our trucks are:
• Shipped directly from the U.S.
• Never been used in Nigeria
• Very clean and in good mechanical condition
• Available to inspect
• Cheaper than Lagos prices   grin

Our main office is located in Delta State (the town of Ughelli, which is 30 minutes drive south of Warri, on the way to Patani/Port Harcourt), but we have a small location in Ibadan as well. We have the following trucks available (at our Delta Office):
• 6 Mack truck head (CH 613 truck heads), all are Tandem axles with sleeping unit – Price is 4.35M
• 3 R Model trucks (Tandem axle, Spring Suspension, Strong engine)  Price is 3M
• 1 Mack Vision (CX 613, Tandem axle, Sleeping unit), EXTREMELY clean and priced to sell quickly – Price is 5.1M
• 2 Tippers, one 12 tyre and one 10 tyre – Price is 4.8M (for the 12 tyre with VERY BIG bucket)

Though our main office is in Delta State, we have a small location in Ibadan off New Ife road.  The pictures displayed in this listing are the ACTUAL pictures of the 1990 Ford Box truck we have for sale in Ibadan, the truck is priced at a VERY CHEAP 1.5M.  This truck can be used to transport:
• House and or Office furniture
• Minerals (soft drinks), beer, etc.
• Iron rods, lumber, etc.
• Bakery products

Please call us (all of our numbers are displayed below) or e-mail us so we can give you directions to the location of this truck in Ibadan, or if you know of anyone interested please refer them to us because we do give out cash appreciation if you refer a buyer that buys from us.  We also give very good discounts for those that buy in bulk.  When you call, mention that you saw this ad here and receive a discount.  All of our contact information is listed below, thank you for your time today.  Email: sales@LuniyiConsulting.com

----------------------------
Luniyi Global Investments
Office Address: Opposite Wakyz Fast Foods,
off Ughelli /Patani Expressway Ughelli, Delta State.

U.S. Numbers: 00917037864831 or 00914437223108
Nigeria Numbers: Flash or send a text to the U.S. number and we will give you the contact information for the person in Ibadan that can give you directions to where the truck is in Ibadan

Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by Fhemmmy: 3:21am On Nov 14, 2009
Just a question, why cant they use this kinda cube truck to move stuff from the port, instead of all those heavy trailers cos:
Secured
Nice truck u have there, seller, happy sale.
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:26am On Nov 14, 2009
@ Fhemmmy

Anyway, More trucks, but this truck is in the Niger Delta area, Enjoy, grin

Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:27am On Nov 14, 2009
More trucks, but this truck is in the Niger Delta area, Enjoy, grin

Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by Fhemmmy: 3:28am On Nov 14, 2009
Luniyi_Glo:

@ Fhemmmy  

Anyway,   More trucks, but this truck is in the Niger Delta area, Enjoy,    grin

how old is the other one?
U have nice trucks and hope the mack is functioning, just wondering how come it is on a belly.
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by Fhemmmy: 3:29am On Nov 14, 2009
I have access to the mack CH model too.
I always stay away from all those old ones . . . . realizes that Nigerians loves the older ones though.
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:33am On Nov 14, 2009
@ Fhemmmy

IT WAS BEING OFF-LOADED AT THE PORT, this was before it was shipped to LAG, BESIDES, how the hell do you think it made it to Delta State from LAG if it wasn't funtioning Dude, hit up another post and LEAVE MINE ALONE!!!

Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by Fhemmmy: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2009
Luniyi_Glo:

@ Fhemmmy

IT WAS BEING OFF-LOADED AT THE PORT, this was before it was shipped to LAG, BESIDES, how the hell do you think it made it to Delta State from LAG if it wasn't funtioning Dude, hit up another post and LEAVE MINE ALONE!!!

Na wa for you, i was praising you that you have a good truck and wishing you happy sale, and you chasing me away?
Dont even start what you wont be able to finish?

To respond to your statement, it cld have been toweddddddddddddddddddd
Any more questions?
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:50am On Nov 14, 2009
U have nice trucks and hope the mack is functioning, just wondering how come it is on a belly.

BTW Its not called a "BELLY" its called an RGN (removable goose neck trailer), and (most importantly) THEY DON'T HAVE THESE TYPES OF TRAILERS IN NIGERIA!!! (not an RGN anyway). As we Yorubas call it, "ara oko"

Dont even start what you wont be able to finish?

Sir, why don't you allow me to get you another fresh glass of HATER-AIDE!!!

Anyway, more pictures!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!! grin

Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by Fhemmmy: 3:57am On Nov 14, 2009
Luniyi_Glo:

BTW Its not called a "BELLY" its called an RGN (removable goose neck trailer), and (most importantly) THEY DON'T HAVE THESE TYPES OF TRAILERS IN NIGERIA!!! (not an RGN anyway). As we Yorubas call it, "ara oko"

Sir, why don't you allow me to get you another fresh glass of HATER-AIDE!!!

Anyway, more pictures!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!! grin

See your head like that of a pepeye on epe road.
happy sale sha. . . . . dont wanna derail your thread.
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 4:06am On Nov 14, 2009
See your head like that of a pepeye on epe road.

Now, now, now, didn't your mother teach you any better than to be name-calling? Remember the RULES OF THE THREAD young man!! NO NAME-CALLING!!! Don't hate me because you're ignorant, I was just tryin to school a broda on basic trucking terminologies. Stoping HATING the playa, just hate the game!!! No be so I dey talk,

Anyway, more pictures!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!! grin grin

Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by Fhemmmy: 4:08am On Nov 14, 2009
hahahahahahaha . . . . . fhemmmy, ignorant? hahahahahaa . . . .really make me laff grin grin grin
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2009
1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5m

Still available, wink

U.S. Numbers: 00917037864831 or 00914437223108
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by sultaan(m): 2:22pm On Nov 14, 2009
Luniyi_Glo:

Now, now, now, didn't your mother teach you any better than to be name-calling? Remember the RULES OF THE THREAD young man!! NO NAME-CALLING!!! Don't hate me because you're ignorant, I was just tryin to school a broda on basic trucking terminologies. Stoping HATING the playa, just hate the game!!! No be so I dey talk,

Anyway, more pictures!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!! grin grin

I think that was a description grin grin grin

Anyway you are setting a pace here for business minded people ready to put their money in assets, not something they try to keep away from armed robbers;

GOODLUCK
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
I think that was a description

Anyway you are setting a pace here for business minded people ready to put their money in assets, not something they try to keep away from armed robbers;

GOODLUCK

---- Well thanks for the Good luck wish, Pictures of the Ford box truck displayed below, This picture here though is of our office in Delta State, Enjoy, grin

Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 2:38am On Nov 16, 2009
1990 Decent Ford Box Truck, Still available wink
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2009
Location of Ford Box Truck : IBADAN, OYO STATE - off of New Ife road
Price of the truck : 1.5M - very affordale
Pictures available ? At the bottom of this posting
Uses for this type of truck : Well, I'm glad you asked,   It can be used for the following:
[list]
[li]Transportation of home or office furniture[/li]
[li]Transportation of Minerals/soft drinks[/li]
[li]Transportation of spare parts (both car or truck spare parts[/li]
[li]Transportation of Engines/Transmissions/etc from the wharf[/li]
[li]I'm sure you can think of something else  grin [/li] 
[/list]

The truck is still available,   call the number 00917037864831 or 00914437223108  for more details,
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by sonety2k(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2009
You got nice truck there , wishing you good luck and speedy sales
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
You got nice truck there , wishing you good luck and speedy sales

@ sonety2k

My broda, thank you for your very kind words,
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:04am On Nov 17, 2009
1990 Decent Ford Box Truck located in Ibadan, pictures are at the bottom of this posting, Still available, cool
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
Mathew 11:28
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

God is so Prestigious!!!

Location of Ford Box Truck : IBADAN, OYO STATE - off of New Ife road
Price of the truck : 1.5M - very affordable
Pictures available ? At the bottom of this posting
Uses for this type of truck : Well, I'm glad you asked,   It can be used for the following:

[list]
[li]Transportation of home or office furniture [/li]
[li]Transportation of Minerals/soft drinks [/li]
[li]Transportation of spare parts (both car or truck spare parts [/li]
[li]Transportation of Engines/Transmissions/etc from the wharf [/li]
[li]I'm sure you can think of something else   grin   [/li]
[/list]

The truck is still available,   call the number 00917037864831 or 00914437223108  for more details,
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by keba(m): 9:39am On Nov 18, 2009
Good trucks you have here and i am interested in the Ford Box Truck
but i'll like to know the tonnage.
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2009
Good trucks you have here and i am interested in the Ford Box Truck
but i'll like to know the tonnage.

@ keba

Thanks for the compliment on the trucks, I do have to admit myself that they are pretty neat trucks!!   grin  grin

Anyway, to address your question about the tonnage, this is a 22ft Box truck, the capacity is 8,400 lbs or 4 tons.  I must add that the tonnage given is the AMERICAN specs for hauling,   When translated to Naija terms I would be willing to confidently affirm that you can get away with 5 tons on this beast,

Thanks for asking though…

Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or
the strong man boast of his strength or the
rich man boast of his riches but let him who
boasts boast about this: that he understands
and knows me,                  - God
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
Anyway, to address your question about the tonnage, this is a 22ft Box truck,

Sorry, I stand corrected (I corrected myself of course grin), the box is actually only 16ft and can haul 4 tons.   The capacity would be about 4 tons.
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2009
Still available,
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by keba(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
Thanks for your response. I really do need this truck for my business.
By the special grace of God, if it is not taken which i earnestly pray for,
i will pick it up by the first week in December. I frequent Ibadan a lot
and stay at House 18 or is it 8? cos of business.
Is this truck run by diesel or petrol?? wink
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2009
Thanks for your response. I really do need this truck for my business.
By the special grace of God, if it is not taken which i earnestly pray for,
i will pick it up by the first week in December. I frequent Ibadan a lot

@keba
Well, you know that as a business man myself my prayer is quite different, I pray that this truck gets sold as I am typing this message BUT if its still available by then you can certainly give me a call and I will direct you to who will give you directions on where to inspect it.

In July of this year I was contacted by a man from PH that stated he wanted to buy 9 trucks from me, he sent his rep to inspect, they loved the prices, everything was okay. He said he was comming to pay in 2 weeks when the bank gave him the money. He then BEGGED us to take down the "For Sale" signs on the trucks because he was 100% sure he was going to purchase all 9 trucks. Every so often he would drive by the office to make sure the "For Sale" signs weren't on the trucks because he really wanted the trucks (he discovered we where the most affordable price around).  But the problem was that EVERY week there was a different story as to why the money wasn't ready, meanwhile we could have sold half the trucks he wanted if we weren't trying to be loyal. We waited and waited, but still all we heard was stories and excuses. That taught me a BIG lesson (that I ALREADY knew but needed a refresher course on), talk is SO CHEAP!!  More so with Nigerians than Americans,   Talk is soooooo cheap.

Anyway, like I said, if its still around by then, let's talk,

Is this truck run by diesel or petrol??

@keba
This truck is petrol, engine is very strong and it's ready to make money for any person that mean work,
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:11am On Nov 20, 2009
Still available
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2009
Still available
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:08am On Nov 21, 2009
sa
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2009
Still Available,
Re: 1990 Decent Ford Box Truck – 1.5 M – Good For Transporting Furniture by LuniyiGlo(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2009
Still available - in Ibadan, Oyo State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vehicle Parts For Sale. / Neat Range Rover Sport. / Reg 010 Volkswagen Polo For Sale 700k Asking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.