Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts (27808 Views)

Reps Order Banks To Unfreeze Patience Jonathan's Accounts / BREAKING: EFCC Boss Magu Risks Jail Term For Contempt Of Court / EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by three: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2016
The Federal High Court in Ado Ekiti has ordered the unfreezing of the accounts of Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose domiciled in Zenith Bank.

According to the presiding judge, Justice Taiwo Taiwo, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) did not follow the laid down processes in freezing the accounts.

Details later…

http://ynaija.com/breaking-court-orders-efcc-unfreeze-fayoses-accounts/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Mrdecent(m): 5:48pm On Dec 13, 2016
three:
The Federal High Court in Ado Ekiti has ordered the unfreezing of the accounts of Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose domiciled in Zenith Bank.

According to the presiding judge, Justice Taiwo Taiwo, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) did not follow the laid down processes in freezing the accounts.

Details later…

http://ynaija.com/breaking-court-orders-efcc-unfreeze-fayoses-accounts/

Street celebration

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by three: 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mrdecent:

Street celebration

Incompetence, Ineptitude, Impunity

What does it take to build structures that work?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Firefire(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good news...

Enemies of Ayodele Fayose can go and sing on top of Fashola's PHCN transformers.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by gebest: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2016
that not possible, it must remain frozen

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Zlatimi: 5:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
Victory 4 democracy....

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by GudluckIBB(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
I like Buhari for the fact that he doesn't obey court orders especially when u are found wanting.

So this will not fly

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by casket4Mynd44: 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
funny..

of all the courts we have in Nigeria, na Ekiti high court dey give judgement

mumu fayose

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Chimezie250(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin I love this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by ojun50(m): 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
gebest:
that not possible, it must remain frozen
na yr money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I like Buhari for the fact that he doesn't obey court orders especially when u are found wanting.

So this will not fly
Such a person is called a dictator

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by sinistermind(m): 6:02pm On Dec 13, 2016
DSS raid loading... if it's wrong, it is wrong.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
Na .MMM freeze too?

Like say "freeze" is the vogue word now oh.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:
I like Buhari for the fact that he doesn't obey court orders especially when u are found wanting. So this will not fly

In case you dont know, this is unpatrotism.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by rayblast(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
D guy no send una o. He is busy with his father Christmas stuff. Dis man have always been winning Apc in AL his battle with dem

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by veekid(m): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Since when?
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
Can they help us unfreeze our mmm mavro.

Biko, it is cold enough grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Poorboy: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hahahaha word's MMM users can relate to 1 frozon 2 freeze

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by fratermathy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Too many freezing and unfreezing is going on today.

I wonder why.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by dangotesmummy: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Awon ole gbo gbo
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by emymeeky: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Good news grin
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Bhuldoxxa(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Supreme court next to refreeze the account.
unfreeze tor thaw ni.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by 4nobody4every1: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

So this will not fly
grin grin

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by dicksonadams(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wish Efcc can oder them to unfreeze mmm

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by jchuchu(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
K
Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
That judge would be the next on DSS' radar

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by nickda(f): 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
EFCC pls order MMM to unfreeze our account biko. I no won drink gari 4 xmas n new year.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Chikelue2000(m): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari won't obey d law

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by macaranta(m): 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
What I saw was efcc orders mmm to unfreeze people's accounts grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fayose too de do MMM?
I am not understand

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: EFCC Ordered To Unfreeze Fayose's Accounts by ubergold(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
GudluckIBB:

So this will not fly

Clap for yourself! My prayer is you will not find yourself in a situation where the Justice system won't be enough to give you justice.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Suspends Mustapha Salihu, Deputy Chairman / Photos From Governor Wike's Thanksgiving After He Won Governorship Election / Osinbajo: New Infrastructure To Crash 1GB Data Price To ₦390

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.