Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

MMM Was Designed To FAIL and Now it has Finally left Nigeria for Christmas - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Was Designed To FAIL and Now it has Finally left Nigeria for Christmas (707 Views)

MMM Was Never This Rewarding Or Fun. See How, (must Read) / Facts Only.....move On....mmm Was A Scam / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Was Designed To FAIL and Now it has Finally left Nigeria for Christmas by afuye(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
..no be Nigerian 419 people dey write this kind grammar. Correct Format.

A friend in Ajao Estate just showed me the message when he logged in to his MMM account.

I declined to explain anything to him and other folks around until they blessed me with 2 bottles of Legend Stout and a plate of Ebi Ogwu (Porcupine) bush meat. We have it at Britannia Hotel & Suites, Ajao Estate.

I gave them 2 horrible scenarios.

1. The administrators have been matching a lot of payments to themselves and using it to buy the bitcoin currency. The Nigerian bitcoin value is one of the highest in the world.

Nigerians do not know what happens at the backend. People just get matched for payments. As an administrator, I can match 50 people to pay me in a month. Who knows what happens at the backend.

They have made a killing and decided to unplug the system.

2. Last week, the system promised extra 20% earnings to the normal 30%. That's 50% of earnings. Most people declined to re-invest because of the Xmas season. The system sustains from re-investment and new people joining the scheme every month.

Folks kept their cash for the season. That put a lot of financial pressure on the system.

Are we approaching the inflection point in Nigeria?

The answer is YES. The system will fail.

MMM Nigeria is not MMM Zimbabwe or South Africa. About 5 million Nigerians have investments in the system averaging about 40,000 per investment. That's about N200 Billion in the system, about half the budget of Lagos State.

The system would need about N66 Billion Naira this month to stay afloat. 30% of N200 Billion. People are not putting in money this month, hence the amount needed to service the 30% would not be available. They are pushing for an extension to January enable more funds come in and even offering an extra 20% This is common with all Ponzi Schemes.

Back to the message. It shows how crude the administrators are. We have all received 419 letters at one point. Na the format be this na?

The MMM Social Experiment reveals a lot about Nigerians. Irrespective of our religious and educational status, we are still being driven by the primal and id-defined nature of avarice and greed.

One of the guys just snatched the plate of porcupine bush meat from me.

WHO CARES?
[size=14pt]
By Charles Okoronkwo[/size]

https://www.facebook.com/charles.okoronkwo

Re: MMM Was Designed To FAIL and Now it has Finally left Nigeria for Christmas by ogawisdom(m): 8:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm is gone for life even a complete fool kws dt
Re: MMM Was Designed To FAIL and Now it has Finally left Nigeria for Christmas by phaamsaam: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2016
How you wish but it won't, hater

Re: MMM Was Designed To FAIL and Now it has Finally left Nigeria for Christmas by Tiffbuxas: 8:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
hmm

(1) (Reply)

My Message To Mmm Participants / ... / Swiss Golden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.