Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration (778 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Verbal Gymnastics (open Letter Cover) / Akon And Faze's Collab Album Is Titled "in The Kitchen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by Rhymstein(m): 5:21am On Nov 14, 2009
In stores soon.Check out dis song titled rap messiah on www.myspace.com/modenine[color=][/color]
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by javalove(m): 9:25am On Nov 14, 2009
yesooooooooooooooooo cant wait to cop the album!!!!

haters una go die by FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cos

A stitch in time wud neva save u all from MODENINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by tosinaded(m): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
na wa o!!
the way this guy releases his gabbage this dayz grin
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by javalove(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
tosinaded@:

na wa o!!
the way this guy releases his gabbage this dayz grin

oloshi if d garbage no dey profit am. . . e for don quit since. ,

wat of ur sace kid wey fail to release one album for aw many yrs na "Coming Soon" we dey here. . .ode oshi
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by semid(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2009
I'll rather be ruggedyfied than modyfied. At least ruggedy get kish n baffs pass obotunde 'bigbaby' modezero.
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by javalove(m): 11:05am On Nov 15, 2009
semid:

I'll rather be ruggedyfied than modyfied. At least ruggedy get kish n baffs pass obotunde 'bigbaby' modezero.

ode. . . na baffs be music abi abi na baffs be beats and lyrics. . . i get sick and tired of pple like u being on NL. . .wish i was a mod. . .i wont ban for abuses or insults, i wud ban for stupid and senseless posts grin
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by bjmighty(m): 11:49am On Nov 15, 2009
I trust my Mathematical Shege! He has never disappointed me. Right from MALCOLM IX to 09-09-09 it has been fire for them, now Sango wants to spit fire on them. Modey, pls take am easy. Don't ruin their career, since the time you took head warmer off Ruggedman head, his career has not been stable again pls pity Ghetto Bitch, Sauce 1beri and other loads PLSSSS sir Rap Messhia!!!
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by eldee(m): 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
Erm can Modenine like just grow up please.
It's obvious he's looking for cheap publicity . . . first he jacks M.I's style, now he calls himself 'Rap Messiah'
He needs to concentrate on his work and stop being a stupid attention seeker.

I understand how hard it is for him to sell records these days . . . but taking shots at M.I makes you more than just a hater, it makes you a bitch too.

Infact I'm tired of talking bout this, M.I phrased it properly

Coming at me is the only way you'll ever approach star - Somebody Wants to Die
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by Rhymstein(m): 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2009
@eldee
Wch styl did mode jack?u guys say he d rhyme pattern and all were jackd.that whole verse on badman is d same wit boom on mode ova premo,he jst switched flows to ride a southern beat,d mastered version i heard on radio doesnt even sound lyk anyone else bt mode.wot do u v against him anyway.him n mi r cool togetha.i v recent proves.stop postin wot u aint sure off.n stop misleadin ppl
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by bjmighty(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2009
This mode9 haters have a serious problem i think. So that verse, "pardon me for being the best but am a lil vain, and you a just a generic version of lil wayne" I think that line goes out to all those that it went out too, if M.I feels that line was for him then no shaking let the ring start. That was the same problem rugged had before he nailed his own coffin, he thought Shege was jabbing at him with the keepin it real shit but in the true sense he wasn't the only one rapping in pidgin style but he felt mode was hittin at him particularly but now he is paying for his ignorance. If MI feels he is the only one using vocoder too then that means all other vocoder users like Sauce, iceberg, Naeto c and etc are free from that line so let him take that line to be his and let the battle begin. Mode9 is a Lyricists and his punchlines is like Banger, the shell can hit anyone so if the banger shell crushed anyone then let whoever has the might to start a war if he is certain of victory ", Am a lyricist baby/ so hate me like i slept with you lady/ [b][/b]and we can both see war like the Navy" (Mode9 - Loke)
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by Ibime(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2009
eldee:

It's obvious he's looking for cheap publicity . . . first he jacks M.I's style, now he calls himself 'Rap Messiah'

I understand how hard it is for him to sell records these days . . . but taking shots at M.I makes you more than just a hater, it makes you a bitch too.

Coming at me is the only way you'll ever approach star - Somebody Wants to Die

MI doesnt own any style, so shut it. Even MI borrowed his style from Kanye and Lil Wayne. No style is original. Even Biggie borrowed Bone Thugs style once upon a time.

Modey has ability to use any style he chooses.

Just listening to Modey's template style of rhyming, I can tell he was influenced by Smiff N Wessun and Black moon in the early to mid-90's.

He also has many other influences, and can switch up his style anytime he pleases.
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by punchlinee: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2009
jobless people arguing again.hiss
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by javalove(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2009
eldee:

Coming at me is the only way you'll ever approach  star - Somebody Wants to Die

Shame. . .Shame. . .Shame on You!!!!

Hating success will not get u anywhere man. . .

MI didnt patent any style. . .! Instead its MI that has been jacking lyrics from modenine. . .(there are proofs)

And according to u, when has it been easy for him to sell records and when has it not been easy for him?

Does he need MI to get our attention? Chei, your brain is covered with mucus i swear!!!!!

Man stop hating and give props to the undisputed super lyrical heavy weight champion of africa. . .!!!

No one can come close to him. . .!!!

If MI thinks mode is taking shots at him, let him enter the studio and do it the way real rappers do it. . .he wontwant to die too cos real recognise real. . .and by d way, MI and mode are cool together as he a supporter of the African Hiphop Movement!!!

Eldee. . .  stop spewing nonsense. If u r jobless, go take up cleaning job somewhere
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by bjmighty(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2009
@@@@ELDEE, We need a Dog walker man for our German Shepard and Akita dog. You will only pick them from our house and take them for a long walk about 3 hours and bring them back home 4 or 5 days a week at least. I can speak to my mom and we can let you have the job but we have to take you to Yaba left and check whats up with you to make sure that Darlyn and Natty are not smarter than you, am afraid scared they might lost you on the street of Lagos. The job is real and the pay is a good deal. Holla asap to my email, youbrainsuck@getalife.com
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by Sauron1: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2009
eldee:

This is too harsh on Mode-9, haba!!!! cheesy

Coming at me is the only way you'll ever approach  star - Somebody Wants to Die

Did he take shots at M.I.? What track was that, abeg?
On a serious note, nothing Mode-9 says can really dent M.I. Go to itunes and see the positive reviews M.I. has copped even from the rap heads in America.  It will be interesting to see the outcome if the 2 of them have a go at each other.
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2009
Mode is about to drop anoda album and all am seein are haters signing their death cert,

/Well sum1 is about to quit the game,
but am sure it isn't Mode/

loshi sauron u betta fin betta work do,
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by eldee(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2009
~Sauron~:

This is too harsh on Mode-9, haba!!!! cheesy

Did he take shots at M.I.? What track was that, abeg?
On a serious note, nothing Mode-9 says can really dent M.I. Go to itunes and see the positive reviews M.I. has copped even from the rap heads in America. It will be interesting to see the outcome if the 2 of them have a go at each other.
For God's sake the nameof the song is 'Rap Messiah'.
It's just like the time he did the 'when I diss-a-baba' line then lied that he wasn't dissing Rugged.

He's a bitchy self-servicer . . . he shouldgrow up. Haterade retards growth.
Come on you know how he does . . . he starts by doing a million diss tracks full of sublimnals.
Of course I know M.I doesn't give a Bleep . . . but it gets irritating when a 30 year old still does this background hating

'U're a parody of a wack rapper'

'I need a new conquest
You're a target, the bull's eye's on your chest

bjmighty:

@@@@ELDEE, We need a Dog walker man for our German Shepard and Akita dog. You will only pick them from our house and take them for a long walk about 3 hours and bring them back home 4 or 5 days a week at least. I can speak to my mom and we can let you have the job but we have to take you to Yaba left and check whats up with you to make sure that Darlyn and Natty are not smarter than you, am afraid scared they might lost you on the street of Lagos. The job is real and the pay is a good deal. Holla asap to my email, youbrainsuck@getalife.com
Nah mate . . . Your mom gave me a job already and I'm doing it pro-bono.
You know that guy you call your brother?? He's my son.
You know the carpenter you call daddy?? he's not really your dad, your real dad is my houseboy.

javalove:

Shame. . .Shame. . .Shame on You!!!!

Hating success will not get u anywhere man. . .

MI didnt patent any style. . .! Instead its MI that has been jacking lyrics from modenine. . .(there are proofs)

And according to u, when has it been easy for him to sell records and when has it not been easy for him?

Does he need MI to get our attention? Chei, your brain is covered with mucus i swear!!!!!

Man stop hating and give props to the undisputed super lyrical heavy weight champion of africa. . .!!!

No one can come close to him. . .!!!

If MI thinks mode is taking shots at him, let him enter the studio and do it the way real rappers do it. . .he wontwant to die too cos real recognise real. . .and by d way, MI and mode are cool together as he a supporter of the African Hiphop Movement!!!

Eldee. . . stop spewing nonsense. If u r jobless, go take up cleaning job somewhere

You are a retard if you don't know the Lil Wayne line on the other track was against M.I.
What sort of an idiot are you??

He's friends with M.I?? Wasn't he friends with Ruggedman too??
You know what?? Your idiocy is contagious, I'd rather argue with people that have sumn to offer.
Re: Are U Modeyfyed,the New Album Is Ready.its Called The Fire:verbal Conflagration by Krayola(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
haha Modenine fans love the guy gan sha. grin grin

(1)

Kelly Hansome Addresses Mo Hits And Terry G Beef: / none / The War Against Tupac: A Conversation With John Potash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.