Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (64332 Views)

Doctor Delivers Woman Of 1.8kg Baby And 9.8kg Massive Fibroid. Graphic Photos / 9 Craziest Things Doctors Removed From Patients / Lumps Of Fibroids Removed From A Nigerian Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Naff24(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2016
OMOTOWO:
May almighty God in his throne extend his healing hand to her in Jesus name.Safety Tips: Due to MMM Suspension of withdrawal
1. Make sure you are very close to your friends and relatives who are into MMM.
2.Observe their every movement and monitor where they are going to.
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person
Please pass it round to save lives

undecided undecided undecided

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by martineverest(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
highly unprofessional...y would sureons be photographing for social media purposes while operating?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by elvision1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
And how are fibriods formed again?
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by stEmmy96(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]people are suffering sha crypeople are suffering sha
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by debbie(f): 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thanks be to God,if as a woman you have been through the knives of the surgery and seen the thin line between life and death,you will appreciate the success of this surgery.
Please i hope the doctors will take that specimen for laboratory test to ensure there is no trace of cancerous cells.

To any woman out there suffering from fibroid or pregnancy threatening issues, i pray God to make provisions available for you to undergo the surgery and may He give you the courage to believe in the success.

6 Likes

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by imoni1010: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
God bless d honourable for his kind work
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by diqq(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2016
tolexy007:

rubbish
rubbish abi, ur eye will soon open
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by xreal: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
OMOTOWO:
May almighty God in his throne extend his healing hand to her in Jesus name.Safety Tips: Due to MMM Suspension of withdrawal
3. If you see any of them going close to a River, Ocean or Stream, raise an alarm and invite the police.
4. If you see any of them talking to him or herself, alert the nearest psychiatrist hospital.
5. If any of them begins to behave angrily and break or destroy things, please notify your friends and use cow rope to tie the person

Irrelevant talk.

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Charly68: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Honestly Doctors are wonderful.. They evacuate that fibroid & repackaged the womb perfectly . More grace to the consultant surgeons

3 Likes

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Arewa12: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
Omo eleyi gidi gan.... Blood of jesus

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2016
OMOTOWO:
grin grin easy
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by fortunechy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2016
I was drinking Hollandia yoghurt when someone called me to say that MMM has been frozen. Oboy, the Hollandia started tasting like Alomo.

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by doctore212(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is ethically wrong. As a doctor you swore to confidentiality. How can you snap a woman on a surgical table without bluring her face. I don't just feel it is right.

2 Likes

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by DESTINY41(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
OMOTOWO:

Is it that serious

Mr tipster
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by superbouck(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2016
]May almighty God in his throne extend his healing hand to her in Jesus name.Safety Tips: Due to MMM Suspension of withdrawal
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Rastamann: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2016
isblog:
Whoever put this online should have blurred the patient's face except if granted permission by the patient to do so with full disclosure. This is unethical... Which way naija

Sorry to disappoint you bro, in Nigeria, there is nothing like ethics or disclosure restriction! Anything goes...

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Ekpekus(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2016
Showing your patient's face without consent and not for research purpose is unethical.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by mira4u: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why not cover her face ehn

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by mankan2k7(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is unethical, how can u snap pictures of someone without her consent to circulate on social media for God sake.

NMA shd look into this

The woman can sue the hospital and recover all her expenses back

1 Like

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Bishops10(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
God bless my able leader

Umuokeh nwere mmadu

Obowo nwere mmadu

Ala Imo state nwerw mmadu

Naijiria nwere mmadu

Hon.Dcn Chike Okafor
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by DisGuy: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
Fibroid na now mind boggling major surgery

Wish her speedy recovery
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by wtfCode: 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2016
Thank God say i don chop dinner finish b4 seeing this. Omg!
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by gabbysegzy: 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is great.Thank God for saving her life before this time around,she would have died,but God keep her in order to give the testimony of this wonder.Kudos to doctors that God used for her,more power to your elbow.
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by AntiWailer: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
tolexy007:

rubbish

Let me start monitoring you. grin

Make i Give u Epp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by durodee(m): 10:14pm On Dec 13, 2016
doctore212:
This is ethically wrong. As a doctor you swore to confidentiality. How can you snap a woman on a surgical table without bluring her face. I don't just feel it is right.
Sure the poster is not a doctor! Very very sure!
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Let me start monitoring you. grin

Make i Give u Epp
Lols
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by chimeziedickson: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2016
May our lord's name be praised.....
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Wizzyflexx: 10:20pm On Dec 13, 2016
Chai......nawa oooooo
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
martineverest:
highly unprofessional...y would sureons be photographing for social media purposes while operating?
Not the SURGEONS...
Can't u see the surgeons were busy operating...??
a health assistant in the theatre may also have done that.

Surgeons take pictures by proxy but don't upload on social media platforms because it's highly UNETHICAL and can cost them their practice.

So pathetic ....

3 Likes

Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Fitz22(f): 10:34pm On Dec 13, 2016
Why did you disclose her identity online?, hope she gave you the approval to post her face and her name on social media?..
Re: See The Massive Fibroid Doctors Removed From A Woman's Stomach. Graphic Photos by Fitz22(f): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Not the SURGEONS...
Can't u see the surgeons were busy operating...??
a health assistant in the theatre may also have done that.

Surgeons take pictures by proxy but don't upload on social media platforms because it's highly UNETHICAL and can cost them their practice.

So pathetic ....

No surgeon will post such online, mayb a senseless student did it.. Very bad and unprofessional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My New Girl Friend May Leave Me Because Of My Body. / I'm Depressed Over My Height / Canada Joins US, Changes Rules For Nigerian Doctors, Others To Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.