Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

What Does The Bible Say About Abortion? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does The Bible Say About Abortion? (753 Views)

Ifeoluwa Dolapo Abortion, Death: Biodun Fatoyinbo - Pelumi Olajengbesi Petitions / What Does The Bible Say About An Unhappy Marriage? / What Does The Bible Say About Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Abortion? by Wisdomcephas(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
www.wordeverlasting.com

What is Abortion? Abortion is the cessation or expulsion of an embryo or a fetus that is not normally able to live outside the womb.
Miscarriage, a spontaneous natural termination of a pregnancy may result from human errors, failures or accident.
Deliberately induced abortion simply to avoid giving birth to unwanted child is the willful taking of human life. The Embryo and focus are considered precious before God.

Psalm 139:16
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

What the Bible says about Abortion
The Bible does not specifically mention the word "abortion". However, we understand that abortion has to do with the expulsion of the embryo or fetus, which cannot normally live outside the womb. Therefore, we can boldly say that the embryo and fetus are mentioned in the scriptures.

Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

See how precious God views the life of the unborn
The unborn child is precious to God. He views the embryo and fetus as His image yet unborn, living in the womb.

Psalm 119:73
Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.Visit www.wordeverlasting.com
Re: What Does The Bible Say About Abortion? by Afonjas: 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2016
Wisdomcephas:
www.wordeverlasting.com

What is Abortion? Abortion is the cessation or expulsion of an embryo or a fetus that is not normally able to live outside the womb.
Miscarriage, a spontaneous natural termination of a pregnancy may result from human errors, failures or accident.
Deliberately induced abortion simply to avoid giving birth to unwanted child is the willful taking of human life. The Embryo and focus are considered precious before God.

What the Bible says about Abortion
The Bible does not specifically mention the word "abortion". However, we understand that abortion has to do with the expulsion of the embryo or fetus, which cannot normally live outside the womb. Therefore, we can boldly say that the embryo and fetus are mentioned in the scriptures.

See how precious God views the life of the unborn
The unborn child is precious to God. He views the embryo and fetus as His image yet unborn, living in the womb.

Psalm 119:73
Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.

Jeremiah 1:5
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.Visit www.wordeverlasting.com

How many children have the bible fed, train?

God sent 2 beers to killed and eat up 42 children for laughing at Elisha, what a heartless and wicked God
smh

(1) (Reply)

Can Apostle Suleiman Prove Many Of His Allegations Against Otobo And Keyamo? / A cry for help!!! Just 4,000 Naira to help me feed. / What Next After Ramadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.