Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! (899 Views)

Terrible States Of Some Roads In Aba, Abia State (photos) / Sad Momemt At Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident / Man's Leg Crushed In Bayelsa As 2 Cars Collide In A Terrible Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by LadyAnn(f): 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
The world watch the massacre unfolding in war-ravaged Aleppo helplessly. Why #_?_?. Time is running out. They slide inexorably towards what seems like the end and yet the rest of the world sits on its hands. Soon they will all be overrun completely. After that, who knows?

There is something we can do for those suffering in Aleppo. First, we dare not erase it from our conscience with a simple shrug that “it is not our problem.” Second, we include the suffering of Aleppo in our narrative of world affairs and we make it clear that we are concerned with world indifference to the suffering in Aleppo. Half a million people have died. cry cry cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by swazpedro(m): 10:15pm On Dec 13, 2016
Hypocrisy.... Do u know how many Nigerians die daily how many have u remembered no that the battle of allepo is near you want us to know u watch CNN d only thing you can do is to pray for dem
Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by dhevid(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Op I thought i was the only one following the update from Syria.

I must say, what started as a mere civil war has turned to a battle field between the US and it's allies and the Russian counterparts.
I think we should be grateful to Russia, they have been able to stand by the assad regime, if Russia had not stepped in, it would have been disastrous, just like what the United States did to yugoslavia

1 Like

Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by LadyAnn(f): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2016
swazpedro:
Hypocrisy.... Do u know how many Nigerians die daily how many have u remembered no that the battle of allepo is near you want us to know u watch CNN d only thing you can do is to pray for dem

Shame on you for saying that and comparing notes. What a silly thing to say. I guess you must be 12 years old so I will forgive you. Boy, as you grow older, try to be a beacon of light of shunning indifference even if your country is not given the benefit of a quid pro quo. By the way, I follow current affairs worldwide. I watch cnn, BBC, sky need Aljazeera, you name it.
Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by LadyAnn(f): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2016
dhevid:
Op I thought i was the only one following the update from Syria.

I must say, what started as a mere civil war has turned to a battle field between the US and it's allies and the Russian counterparts.
I think we should be grateful to Russia, they have been able to stand by the assad regime, if Russia had not stepped in, it would have been disastrous, just like what the United States did to yugoslavia

To be honest, I have mixed feelings about Russia's intervention. Russian jets continued bombardment has come with reports of substantial civilian casualties and even calls from the international community for an International Criminal Court investigation of whether Russia has committed war crimes.
They have killed thousands of civilians including children and women. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't kind of situation and as always, the righteous always suffers for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by swazpedro(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
LadyAnn:

Shame on you for saying that and comparing notes. What a silly thing to say. I guess you must be 12 years old so I will forgive you. Boy, as you grow older, try to be a beacon of light of shunning indifference even if your country is not given the benefit of a quid pro quo. By the way, I follow current affairs worldwide. I watch cnn, BBC, sky need Aljazeera, you name it.

I should be such an amazing 12 yo to get a reply from and old woman like you, but ne'er the less ur cry won't save Aleppo.. Ur beacon is not shinning beyond ur house ... Cry for ur country pole first and stop faking like u care for d pple in Aleppo
Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by dhevid(m): 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
LadyAnn:

To be honest, I have mixed feelings about Russia's intervention. Russian jets continued bombardment has come with reports of substantial civilian casualties and even calls from the international community for an International Criminal Court investigation of whether Russia has committed war crimes.
They have killed thousands of civilians including children and women. It's a damned if you do damned if you don't kind of situation and as always, the righteous always suffers for the wicked.

The USA and it's allies made it look like a war zone, and in any war there are bound to be casualties, call it collateral damage but Russia's intervention is the only reason Assads government still stands cause the US and it's allies are backing rebel forces instead of fight ISIS, now Russia has shown commitment that it will support the Assad regime to destroy ISIS terrorist.

If you go through the history books, this same incident played in yugoslavia some 20 years ago, with the intervention of the United States the country was decimated and destroyed, check any country the US has ever invaded/interfered in its crisis, that country is always torned apart, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, kosovo and so on...

But as at today the Rebel forces and the Assad regime agreed on a cease fire, let's watch and see how this plays out
Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by LadyAnn(f): 12:46am On Dec 14, 2016
swazpedro:

I should be such an amazing 12 yo to get a reply from and old woman like you, but ne'er the less ur cry won't save Aleppo.. Ur beacon is not shinning beyond ur house ... Cry for ur country pole first and stop faking like u care for d pple in Aleppo

You're right. I should cry and be ashamed of my country for not doing much. I do attribute blame to the MP's and on the house of Common's vote to reject military action. We have the ability to influence events in Syria and protect civilians. Even worse, the delivery of aid has been severely limited.

The dictator was left to do his worst, along with his allies, Russia and Iran, and the bloodiest tragedy of the 21st century has since unfolded.
Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by LadyAnn(f): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2016
dhevid:

The USA and it's allies made it look like a war zone, and in any war there are bound to be casualties, call it collateral damage but Russia's intervention is the only reason Assads government still stands cause the US and it's allies are backing rebel forces instead of fight ISIS, now Russia has shown commitment that it will support the Assad regime to destroy ISIS terrorist.

If you go through the history books, this same incident played in yugoslavia some 20 years ago, with the intervention of the United States the country was decimated and destroyed, check any country the US has ever invaded/interfered in its crisis, that country is always torned apart, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, kosovo and so on...

But as at today the Rebel forces and the Assad regime agreed on a cease fire, let's watch and see how this plays out

Yeah.... Let's watch.

1 Like

Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by Onyocha: 6:05am On Dec 14, 2016
swazpedro:

The biatch is not a Nigerian. Don't mind the silly girl. They sent her to nairaland to influence Nigerian public opinion and campaign for her terrorist friends in Syria.

Those animals called rebels or rather terrorists as they should be called eat human heart raw. They are cannibals. These animals committed all sorts of atrocities against Syrians. But the western media turn a blind eye. Immediately their puppets are about to be given a knockout punch in Aleppo all of a sudden these hypocrites, sectarian bigots and liars and supporters of terrorism became caring for civilian lives.

Tell this same biatch about the famine in Yemen and how children are as skinny or bony as skeletons, and she will pretend they don't exist because her country sells weapons to Saudi Arabia and Saudi is using those weapons on Yemeni children. The bombing in Yemen is foreign aggression and indiscriminate from the air.

The western media cannot tolerate the fact they have lost in Syria. All the time terrorists used civilians as human shields in cages for being pro Assad, these hypocrites didn't care about civilians and the fact that majority of Syrians support their leader. She's no humanitarian. There's nothing to be done about Aleppo for terrorists fighting a legitimate government. Aleppo was a normal city under the same Assad they are trying to demonize (because he's not a western puppet), before the west and its puppets supported terrorists from around the world to invade and fight a sectarian war with regional undertones.
Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by hylyne(m): 6:22am On Dec 16, 2016
Intelligence spotted. Thumbs-up my wonderful OP

1 Like

Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by LadyAnn(f): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2016
Re: Aleppo Aleppo Aleppo. What A Terrible Tragedy! by LadyAnn(f): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2016
hylyne:

Intelligence spotted. Thumbs-up my wonderful OP

Thanks.... May we remember the sufferings of the people of Aleppo as we celebrate Christmas.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Profit Scalper Review / Evidence: Video Of Donald Trump Praising Crowd At Kaaba Is Fake / Enjoying Free Wifi Inside BRT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.