Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

What Are The Ways To Reduce 419 In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Ways To Reduce 419 In Nigeria (630 Views)

International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year / IPO Allocation - Another 419 IN Disguise / This Mail Was Send To My Box, My Naijapal, So Be Careful 419 In D Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Ways To Reduce 419 In Nigeria by lovemoi2(f): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2009
we talk about scammers and all these little boys constantly destroying the names of Nigeria

but what can ordinary people do to stop them, its obvious our legal system only care about the rich so they are also part of the problem

police people collecting bribes and what not

what can we do?

if u know someone involve? how can an ordinary person report them or stop

we need to start thinking about solutions

(1) (Reply)

Desktop With Internet Connectivity For Sale / Where Can I Get Quality Wears For Sale / Make N3 Million By Referring A Bullet-proof Car Buyer To Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.