Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,889 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims (2017 Views)

MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / The Secret Of MMM's Comeback / The Death Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by MrOlai: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
1. Federal Government

Why? Federal Government should be held responsible for not using its power to prevent MMM from operating. Federal Government and its agencies know better what MMM and other Ponzi Schemes are all about. Chinese Government banned MMM in China having known that it is a fraudulent scheme and this saved many lives over there. In fact, when MMM crashed in 1994 in Russia, more than 50 investors committed suicide after losing all their money to the scheme!

2. MMM Management

Why? MMM management know the scheme very well. They know when to lure people into the scheme, they know when the scheme is generating huge money for them and they know the right time to disappear when the danger is looming! They should also be held responsible!

3. The Participants

Why? For putting their money into the scheme after several warnings from different quarters.

Federal Government, State Governments, Local Governments and other NGOs should by now be putting some palliative measures in place to help the victims. They should also put things in order to forestall future reccurence.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bestnaija.com/origin-truth-about-mmm-nigeria-its-ponzi-t43538&ved=0ahUKEwiAu4DwwPHQAhWpC8AKHVwEBDsQFgiFATAP&usg=AFQjCNH1yryUMzCtKXl33Pn9SeucN_cmtg&sig2=XveuxxXcn3MAW-aqg5yi_A

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by Lanretoye(m): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2016
is your money there?
ppl still blame the government after several warnings...
dog wey go lost no go hear the hunter whistle.
meanwhile,some ppl be waiting for Jan 14 2017 to come like person wey dey await waec result.

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by Inspectahdeck(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Never blame FG

3 Likes

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by DozieInc(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2016
busybody
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by Atiku2019: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Federal Government warned everyone cool

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2016
We warned them....!!

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by Bevista: 12:22am On Dec 14, 2016
While I do agree that the FG should have stood its ground to ban the scheme, it must also be noted that Nigerians (especially the investors and beneficiaries of the scheme) would have called the president all sorts of names for trying to deny them their God-given source of income. The EFCC came under intense fire for even suggesting that they would investigate the scheme.

There was warning from many agencies of government for Nigerians to steer clear of the scheme - from CBN, SEC, EFCC, Banks, even churches.
---
For those who think that this is not a Ponzi, because the promoters structured it to look like Help Giving, my question is - what percentage of people put money in the scheme with the sole purpose of giving help (i.e without any hope for returns)?

I am not here to argue whether the scheme is a Scam or not, but I am 100% convinced that the scheme is structurally deficient and not sustainable. It is bound to collapse or implode on its own weight eventually. It doesn't matter how good-intentioned the promoters are.

My theory (and I could be wrong) is that the promoters are expecting a large number of withdrawals by participants this year end and they can see from their backend numbers that they don't have enough 'new money' to match those demands, so they decide to pull a fast one to allow the year-end frenzy to subside. Unfortunately, even if the scheme reopens again by January, the uncertainty that this suspension has caused will dampen the appetite of new members while old members will have a RUN on the scheme forcing it to implode.

5 Likes

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by mykeljosef: 1:14am On Dec 14, 2016
said it b4 ill say it again do mmm at ur own peril just dont complain if it goes south coz i will slap u with hot eba..
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by ChifysWorld: 2:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Why MMM was meant to CRASH

The money-box scheme called MMM that started in Russia was introduced to Nigerians via MMM Nigeria when the country was said to be at the peak of what many described as the worst recession in the Nigeria's economic history. The economic hardship and the urge to get rich quick made a lot of Nigerians to rush into it and welcome MMM as their only way to carter for themselves in a time where the exchange rates were hitting the roofs; hence most people failed to ask themselves some very important questions.

Has anybody ever "Received Help" or money except they first "Provided Help" or paid some money? If you have to give help to get help then,
Question 1: To WHO did the first set of MMM subscribers provide help to?
Question 2: Where does the 30% Return on Investment come from?
Question 3: What will happen when the requested help outweighs the available help?
Question 4: What is the history of MMM and has it failed before?
Question 5: Is MMM being regulated by any financial regulatory board, body, or institution?

Read More at http://chifysworld..com.ng/2016/12/mmm-on-mannequin-challenge.html

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by DaBullIT(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Anybody that in good conscience and boldness blames the federal government shall not die well

No I'm not joking I'm bursting with anger right now

Some ediots don't even know me and they called me broke nigga bad belle , enemy of progress all because I said MMM has reached its peak and can crumble at any time

Do you muurfuckers even read disclaimers and such?

FG issued a warning, I saved several threads on here with people cursing Buhari accusing buhari of wanting Nigerians to die of hunger and poverty

Some went spiritual to claim MMM is Godsent miracle to ease thier suffering

CBN Issued warning, its another round of curses and insults on CBN FG etc

Mavrodi is a serial scammer, he scammed Russians with fake stock got so rich that he bought houses to stack and count money , something like house 1, house 2 , when he crashed, 66 people died

Unto the next one South Africa he fuckkked them up too. Just like this I've seen fake chats that MMM SA still exists, sure it does but only when your payin is 0.2% of its initial value several people.commited suicide.

But Zimbabwe, just like Nigeria, ~400,000 people did it., 100 committed suicide

FG did its best to warn you, and you all signed Mavrodi's agreement

Na you do. You

If You Want To Prepare Yourself And YOur Mind For The Worst

https://www.nairaland.com/3516597/aftermath-mmm-collapse-what

And Decide What To. Do. Next

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by henchamb(m): 6:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Surest way to make FP
1. Write any trash about MMM
2. Return to number 1
3. Shout seun
Gbam You are on FP

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by unite4real: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2016
henchamb:
Surest way to make FP
1. Write any trash about MMM
2. Return to number 1
3. Shout seun
Gbam You are on FP

There were over 30 MMM posts yesterday. Only 4 made front page. So what are you talking about. Why has this one been on the back page since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by MrOlai: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
Anybody that in good conscience and boldness blames the federal government shall not die well

No I'm not joking I'm bursting with anger right now

Some ediots don't even know me and they called me broke nigga bad belle , enemy of progress all because I said MMM has reached its peak and can crumble at any time

Do you muurfuckers even read disclaimers and such?

FG issued a warning, I saved several threads on here with people cursing Buhari accusing buhari of wanting Nigerians to die of hunger and poverty

Some went spiritual to claim MMM is Godsent miracle to ease thier suffering

CBN Issued warning, its another round of curses and insults on CBN FG etc

Mavrodi is a serial scammer, he scammed Russians with fake stock got so rich that he bought houses to stack and count money , something like house 1, house 2 , when he crashed, 66 people died

Unto the next one South Africa he fuckkked them up too. Just like this I've seen fake chats that MMM SA still exists, sure it does but only when your payin is 0.2% of its initial value several people.commited suicide.

But Zimbabwe, just like Nigeria, ~400,000 people did it., 100 committed suicide

FG did its best to warn you, and you all signed Mavrodi's agreement

Na you do. You

If You Want To Prepare Yourself And YOur Mind For The Worst

https://www.nairaland.com/3516597/aftermath-mmm-collapse-what

And Decide What To. Do. Next

Hmmm!

But then, Government has the power to prevent miserable outcomes. Preventive measures are better than corrective measures.
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by DaBullIT(m): 2:32am On Dec 15, 2016
What are you suggesting ? Did MMM come to CAC to register a company ?

MMM siddon hin own jeje , Dormantly and Nigerians went to look for trouble

MrOlai:

Hmmm!

But then, Government has the power to prevent miserable outcomes. Preventive measures are better than corrective measures.
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 15, 2016
I would have believed it if it was about 5 to 10% ROT but 30%?Haba
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by MrOlai: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
What are you suggesting ? Did MMM come to CAC to register a company ?

MMM siddon hin own jeje , Dormantly and Nigerians went to look for trouble

We need to be sympathetic with the victims even though they might be wrong.

If a child wants to eat a cockroach or any poison whether knowingly or unknowingly, it is the responsibility of the parents to stand firmly to prevent it.

This is because if the problem starts, it wouldn't affect only the child!
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by DaBullIT(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
Omo ma pa mi , Omo ma pa mi , Eventually turns to Omo ma pa ara e

Parents, relatives, neighbors, friends warned them , dragged them , pushed them away from cockroach, but they insisted what they need is that cockroach

One can only do so more

I am here to gloat and make fun of people and i will , I got about 50 mentions insulting me about how their MMM risk is not my problem, how i am a lowlife , how i can't afford to take risks

Its my time to pay them back even though i have not created the thread i planned to just to mention all of them back and rub it in their face

MrOlai:

We need to be sympathetic with the victims even though they might be wrong.

If a child wants to eat a cockroach or any poison whether knowingly or unknowingly, it is the responsibility of the parents to stand firmly to prevent it.

This is because if the problem starts, it wouldn't affect only the child!
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by MrOlai: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2016
DaBullIT:
Omo ma pa mi , Omo ma pa mi , Eventually turns to Omo ma pa ara e

Parents, relatives, neighbors, friends warned them , dragged them , pushed them away from cockroach, but they insisted what they need is that cockroach

One can only do so more

I am here to gloat and make fun of people and i will , I got about 50 mentions insulting me about how their MMM risk is not my problem, how i am a lowlife , how i can't afford to take risks

Its my time to pay them back even though i have not created the thread i planned to just to mention all of them back and rub it in their face

@bolded really got me cracking.

On a more serious note, Chinese Government saved many lives in their country by preventing MMM from operating at all.

A lot of people committed suicide in Russia; Zimbabwe aftermath of crash of MMM. So, I still blame Federal Government for the misfortunes of the victims!

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by DaBullIT(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2016
thanks jare , Some Nigerians woke the MMM scam and brought the plague to Nigeria , those are the ones EFCC or DSS should arrest

Nigeria is not as advanced as China or North Korea ,esp North Korea where webpages are censored

If we have minister of information /ICT he should be blamed too , because he should know of MMM's atrocitious nature and should have banned the page , but even if he / she did , Nigerians will go to cotonou if that is what it takes

Unlike companies registered with CAC whose activities are monitored by ICPC,SERVICOM,EFCC,NADFAC,e.t.c webpages are notorious , you take one down another one springs up all they need is to upload the code from previous page
if it's not mmmnigeria, it will be mmm-nigeria , nigeria-mmm ,M-mmNigeria .com.net.org.mobi.biz the options are unlimited

MrOlai:

@bolded really got me cracking.

On a more serious note, Chinese Government saved many lives in their country by preventing MMM from operating at all.

A lot of people committed suicide in Russia; Zambia/Zimbabwe aftermath of crash of MMM. So, I still blame Federal Government for the misfortunes of the victims!

1 Like

Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by afternysc(f): 6:25am On Jan 13, 2017
Well blame many regulatory authorities for their inaction. Aruwo ko ni music. Am talking about action: arrests, banning, etc.
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by ednut1(m): 7:36am On Jan 13, 2017
thrash
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by switch47(m): 7:47am On Jan 13, 2017
MMM Nigeria did not crash , MMM Nigeria has no victims...... MMM Nigeria is real and back from the break , stronger than ever...... Shame on the fake news going around..... MMM Nigeria is here to stay. We stand with MMM Nigeria. No shaking. Join the winning team now.
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by BrutalJab: 9:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Inspectahdeck:
Never blame FG

Who should we now blame?

Atiku2019:
Federal Government warned everyone cool
After warning, what next did the FG do to help the citizens

Rotentina:
We warned them....!!

Who are you to warn them
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 13, 2017
Get help world wide remain d best
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 13, 2017
BrutalJab:

Who should we now blame?

After warning, what next did the FG do to help the citizens

Who are you to warn them

Who are you to querry me?

I understand the MMM marketing and compesation plans very well because I am a networker. So, I know what I am talking about.

Thanks be to Almighty God..........tomorrow is 14th of January 2017 they promised to cone back.

So, wait till tomorrow before you start to prosecute us.
Re: Parties That Should Be Held Responsible For The Misfortunes Of MMM Victims by BrutalJab: 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
Rotentina:

Who are you to querry me?

I understand the MMM marketing and compesation plans very well because I am a networker. So, I know what I am talking about.

Thanks be to Almighty God..........tomorrow is 14th of January 2017 they promised to cone back.

So, wait till tomorrow before you start to prosecute us.

Save ur tears...It's already back. I have GH successfully but yet to be matched.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Female Adjustable Mannequin Small / Here's A Good Way To Make Consistent Wins In Roulette+ Strategy Inside / Mtl Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.