Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) (9330 Views)

I Will Reveal Explosive Secrets About Nigeria If Anyone Tries To Jail Me— Ex-pre / Fayose Defeats EFCC As Court Says EFCC Lacks Power To Probe State Finances / "I Now Look Like 60-Year-Old Man While I Am 40, Nigeria Frustrated Me" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by blizzcelebTv: 4:08am On Dec 14, 2016
The trial of the leader of the Independent People Of Biafra (IPOB) Leader Nnamdi Kanu took a new turn after a Federal High Court judge ruled on an application for secret trial by the Department of State Services (DSS).

Kanu without fear blasted President Muhammadu Buhari for assuming control of the judiciary. Nnamdi Kanu said thus “Buhari is mad, he’s completely mad, he can’t jail me, he is not intelligent enough to jail me, I Nnamdi Kanu say no to secret trial”

After the judge over the matter, Justice Binta Nyako, made her ruling that witnesses in the ongoing trial of Kanu would be protected behind a screen, a vexed Kanu, replying from the dock said he will not be subjected to a secret trial by the federal government.

http://www.igberetvnews.com/303031#XiSyvr7bXI2AzSaR.99
watch-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jciN3kpVWUU

cc.lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by harry2sexy(m): 4:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by stEmmy96(m): 5:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by dexterinc2003: 5:07am On Dec 14, 2016
Just watched the video and all i see is the frustration of a helpless man. Creating this kind of scene in court has never swayed the outcome of any courtcase. I will advise people especially lawyers to talk to him on 'contempt of court', as this action itself can be spun around and used as evidence on why indeed, 'witness protection' is needed. Truth be told he looked Violent in this video and this is a bad display for the cause of IPOB

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by jamoscofield(m): 5:38am On Dec 14, 2016
Dem Neva still Kill this IPOB Busuru!?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by PH1stBorn: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2016
Is he above the law? Honestly, why can't we get above this Kanu's dillydallying once and for all?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by avadella(f): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2016
Nnamdi and Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Yyeske(m): 5:47am On Dec 14, 2016
I blame Buhari for all this, what has he being doing since that he hasn't hanged this stupid albino by his balls by now? Shame on PMB

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by OgatheTop: 5:51am On Dec 14, 2016
roccio:
hmmm... God will provide

H-MMM?

Abeg is that another type of MMM?

as in the new raining one now?

As in God will provide through H-MMM?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Let me watch how this thread will generate into a beef between igbos and yoruba's

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by kogistar: 5:57am On Dec 14, 2016
more watery beans for kanu @ kuje prison

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by ThinkSmarter: 6:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Just observing, so many conspiracies, our judiciary is not independent at all, we hv moved many paces backwards in d course of our democratic dispensation under dis govt, what a pity, Our INEC hv been hijacked,
This z d judgement/ruling they conspired that made them to deploy operation python dance in SE to quench any uprisings, but rather disguised that they are protecting us against kidnappers, A commander in chief indeed, a ruler,a dictator
History n posterity will judge u.
Our Democracy is failing most of its Test in this contemporary govt. God help Nigeria

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by RagnarBankz(m): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2016
Yyeske:
I blame Buhari for all this, what has he being doing since that he hasn't hanged this stupid albino by his balls by now? Shame on PMB

wicked soul!! Why should buhari hang him??

How many pple did kanu kill?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by RagnarBankz(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2016
The FG is a joke.....
How can u try someone u accussed openly secretly?

Where is it done?

Afonjas will always support bubhari on this
BUT

Karma does not have a menu,you get served,what you derserve!!!!!

It will surly hunt you back.....lets give it sometime!!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by JimiOgunlola: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2016
How I wish we yorubas are as brave as IPOB, an Oba will still be in Kwara today. I'm ashamed.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by JimiOgunlola: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2016
RagnarBankz:
The FG is a joke.....

How can u try someone u accussed openly secretly?

Where is it done?

Afonjas will always support bubhari on this

BUT

Karma does not have a menu,you get served,what you derserve!!!!!

It will surly hunt you back.....lets give it sometime!!

I remember when our yorubas were crying to Ibos after police used protesting Lautech students for shooting practice few weeks ago. Nobody even send our yoruba cries. Karma bad gan. grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by WizBLANCE(m): 6:31am On Dec 14, 2016
I blame no one for this but i know thunder will strike some peoples third leg soon. Ndi Igbo have wailed, still wailing but it means nothing to them. Soldiers kill innocent protestants and bank on absolution but the fact is "it don't work that way"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 6:36am On Dec 14, 2016
This young man calling a president of a country "MAD". Hmmmmmmm.....i think he's taking the law into his hand. That man will stay a very loooong time in prison until he knows how to control his anger. Well talk is cheap so he can say whatever he wanna say as long as he's still behind bar. Ipob youth Pls tell ur leader to receive some sense. If he has no regard for a president of a country, nobody will have any regard for him. Respect is reciprocal.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 6:38am On Dec 14, 2016
So u call this bravery? My brother I call this foolishness. He will only rant and rant and yet nothing will still happen.
JimiOgunlola:
How I wish we yorubas are as brave as IPOB, an Oba will still be in Kwara today. I'm ashamed.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 6:41am On Dec 14, 2016
Well said. Yet he wants to be a leader with this kind of attitude he's displaying.
dexterinc2003:
Just watched the video and all i see is the frustration of a helpless man. Creating this kind of scene in court has never swayed the outcome of any courtcase. I will advise people especially lawyers to talk to him on 'contempt of court', as this action itself can be spun around and used as evidence on why indeed, 'witness protection' is needed. Truth be told he looked Violent in this video and this is a bad display for the cause of IPOB

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by JimiOgunlola: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2016
braimeddy:
So u call this bravery? My brother I call this foolishness. He will only rant and rant and yet nothing will still happen.

Because of 'Ibo foolishness' they don't have an Emirate while we yoruba with all our 'wisdom' have Emirates and serfs of the caliphate.

Abeg which one better pass-' Ibo foolishness' or our 'yoruba wisdom' that got us entangled with emirates and brown roofs?

The truth is bitter. grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Yyeske(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2016
RagnarBankz:

wicked soul!! Why should buhari hang him??

How many pple did kanu kill?
Go release him na, where were you when he was preaching hate on radio?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by princejayboss: 7:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Like a saying, power never last forever, in the game of chase, one stupid move can change the course of the game, I duely hope that this stupid move by the FG will not put more pressure on the polity of the already stressed nation.... Buhari should not exceed Nigeria and her citizens above her elastic limit....

I clearly does not see the point of secret trial .... Dr Ken sarowiwa said this that a day will come when Nigeria will lost her path in this manner .....

It might be Nnamdi KANU today.... It maybe you or I tomorrow

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by princejayboss: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2016
braimeddy:
This young man calling a president of a country "MAD". Hmmmmmmm.....i think he's taking the law into his hand. That man will stay a very loooong time in prison until he knows how to control his anger. Well talk is cheap so he can say whatever he wanna say as long as he's still behind bar. Ipob youth Pls tell ur leader to receive some sense. If he has no regard for a president of a country, nobody will have any regard for him. Respect is reciprocal.

I have been blessed to have lived , studied and worked in some many countries in different continent .... Your point is the reason why Africa will never grow.... You put up respect above your right .... Think before comment

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by RagnarBankz(m): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2016
Yyeske:
Go release him na, where were you when he was preaching hate on radio?

was he preaching to you and buhari?

Are u his follower?

How is it ur biz?

What is it that the igbos are doing for u that u dont want them to leave?

U afonjas will always shout that igbo's are drug pushers, ritualists, that are spoiling Nigeria's image.........THEN LEAVE US TO GO! WE DONT WANT TO SPOIL UR IMAGE ANY LONGER!

S

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by orimsamsam(m): 7:45am On Dec 14, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Because of 'Ibo foolishness' they don't have an Emirate while we yoruba with all our 'wisdom' have Emirates and serfs of the caliphate.

Abeg which one better pass-' Ibo foolishness' or our 'yoruba wisdom' that got us entangled with emirates and brown roofs?

The truth is bitter. grin
flat head. Why are u denying ur tribe. Hiding under the moniker of a Yoruba name wont help u.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2016
Chai, real frustration Don set in for Saviour of the flattttys
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by PFRB: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2016
dexterinc2003:

Verbal Violence.??

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by pritykate(f): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2016
Why would they accused him openly and want to try him secret, buhari should obey the law he was sworn in. We need peace biko nu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by pritykate(f): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2016
braimeddy:
juss shut up! Is a pity a president of a country can't obey the court order, the same constitution he sworn to defend. Don't come in here to utter nonsense. Buhari is the one taking the law into his hand

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Does that even warrant him to call a president of a nation "MAD"? If he can say that even tho he's behind the bar, this ur so called ipob leader will cause more havoc when he's outside. He should lead by example. Violence can't solve everything. Especially in this situation he's right now
pritykate:
juss shut up! Is a pity a president of a country can't obey the court order, the same constitution he sworn to defend. Don't come in here to utter nonsense. Buhari is the one taking the law into his hand

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Causes Commotion At Court Says"buhari Is Mad He Cant Jail Me"(video) by braimeddy: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2016
What's your point here? So abusing a president will make a country grow right?
princejayboss:

I have been blessed to have lived , studied and worked in some many countries in different continent .... Your point is the reason why Africa will never grow.... You put up respect above your right .... Think before comment

UK Politician Announces Buhari's Death In London, Sends Condolences To Aisha / Appeal Court Orders Dasuki’s Appearance In Olisa Metuh’s Trial / Buhari To Campaign In 36 States, Says He Will Win