Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State (6502 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) / Rivers Re-run Elections: Makarfi’s PDP Rejects Magnus Abe’s Victory / Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by 4dor: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

APC is not a threat of taking over Rivers anytime soon. Whether it is free and Fair or rigging!! Just like Wike said the PDP will be better prepared to face the police officers rigging for APC!! I for see unimaginable bloodshed in 2019.

When you're going to war, never underate any opponent.
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by kcnwaigbo: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2016
4dor:

When you're going to war, never underate any opponent.
That was exactly what WIke did on Saturday.I promise you it will not repeat itself in 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by tuniski: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2016
gebest:
lagos is 100% opposition, unlike rivers, wike has his supporters, while amaechi has his supporters too. lagos was tinubu, tinubu was lagos then.
Still pdp had its supporters far more than whatever Amaechi rigged to have in rivers. Rivers is more purist pdp than lagos being purist ad/acn under tinubu. Today, Lagos has pdp federal and state legislators.

1 Like

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by agabusta: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

If APC was not non-existent,then they should have allowed elections to take place!!! Shebi we shall see in court especially with the video evidences that abound!!The Ikwere rigging is so poor that it will not even take much to annul it.

It is not only PDP that is spoiling for a legal fireworks. APC is equally ready and also have its evidences of where results were distorted by Wike and his thugs.
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by babyfaceafrica: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

That was exactly what WIke did on Saturday.I promise you it will not repeat itself in 2019!!!
and who lost?...thee. Citizens....you guys are here supporting to cultist(wike and amaechi)....2019 will come and there will be bloodshed again..who loses....the ordinary people!!!....the earlier rivers citizens use their brain the better!!!
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by kcnwaigbo: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2016
agabusta:

It is not only PDP that is spoiling for a legal fireworks. APC is equally ready and also have its evidences of where results were distorted by Wike and his thugs.
ALL THE VIDEO EVIDENCES WE HAVE SEEN SO FAR ARE AGAINST THE APC.IF YOU HAVE ANY SUCH EVIDENCE AGAINST THE PDP PLEASE POST IT HERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

1 Like

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by kcnwaigbo: 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
and who lost?...thee. Citizens....you guys are here supporting to cultist(wike and amaechi)....2019 will come and there will be bloodshed again..who loses....the ordinary people!!!....the earlier rivers citizens use their brain the better!!!

The FG is supposed to provide security to guarantee free and fair elections but the security agents were the ones truncating the pols as captured in several videos.Will you rather the citizens sit back and watch them trample on their votes?

1 Like

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by kahal29: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:
You are mischievous op,they were 10 state house of Assembly seats and 8 federal house of reps seats that was contested on Saturday.Furthermore, the APC winners in ikwere are only warming seats,there is overwhelming evidence against them ,the one for the state house of assembly will never be sworn in

Nwanne you don pass this thing wey you dey do. I posted the news based on the source. Should I alter or add something to it just to show that am not mischievous? KC Nwannem udi agwa gi ah adighi Nma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by agabusta: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

ALL THE VIDEO EVIDENCES WE HAVE SEEN SO FAR ARE AGAINST THE APC.IF YOU HAVE ANY SUCH EVIDENCE AGAINST THE PDP PLEASE POST IT HERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

The evidences will be tendered in court. Most of what you call evidence are propaganda videos. Edited videos to suit the propaganda wishes of Wike and his cohorts. Till date, his 'nollywood cassette' he said showed the commissioner of police planning rigging is yet to be released.
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by babyfaceafrica: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

The FG is supposed to provide security to guarantee free and fair elections but the security agents were the ones truncating the pols as captured in several videos.Will you rather the citizens sit back and watch them trample on their votes?
you are here blaming one side of the coin...what about the citizens who are instruments of rigging, are they ot rivers indigenes?....yes some security agencies aided rigging but civillias constitute a huge factor of those who rig?..during obasanjo time its the same during GEJ time its the same ,now eve buhari time is d same.....stop supporting one side over the other...anybody elected uses federal might,it is you and I the citizens that suffers!!..both wike and amaechi are guilty of using cults for violence!!!

1 Like

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by Houseofglam7(f): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2016
agabusta:

Who was coasting to victory at the place?
What does it matter?
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by agabusta: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Rumor has it that Etche11 was inconclusive/cancelled

I pray it's not true.

Houseofglam7:

What does it matter?

With your special interest, made pronounced by a little prayer, it shows whoever was on his/her way to victory matters, especially to you.
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by gebest: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2016
tuniski:

Still pdp had its supporters far more than whatever Amaechi rigged to have in rivers. Rivers is more purist pdp than lagos being purist ad/acn under tinubu. Today, Lagos has pdp federal and state legislators.
u dont kn mush then.
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by kcnwaigbo: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
you are here blaming one side of the coin...what about the citizens who are instruments of rigging, are they ot rivers indigenes?....yes some security agencies aided rigging but civillias constitute a huge factor of those who rig?..during obasanjo time its the same during GEJ time its the same ,now eve buhari time is d same.....stop supporting one side over the other...anybody elected uses federal might,it is you and I the citizens that suffers!!..both wike and amaechi are guilty of using cults for violence!!!

I have not seen any evidence of PDP rigging!! what do you mean by some security agents rigged? The whole apparatus of the security was deployed to subvert the will of the People.I expect them to meet stiffer resistance in 2019

1 Like

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by kcnwaigbo: 10:52am On Dec 14, 2016
agabusta:

The evidences will be tendered in court. Most of what you call evidence are propaganda videos. Edited videos to suit the propaganda wishes of Wike and his cohorts. Till date, his 'nollywood cassette' he said showed the commissioner of police planning rigging is yet to be released.

edited videos? are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by agabusta: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

edited videos? are you for real?

Where is the 'cassette' ( in thick Wike voice), your tout in Rivers said he has, showing the Commissioner of Police planning rigging.

Show the world the 'cassette'.

It was so hilarious the day I watched Wike on Channels brandishing a CD and claiming he has a cassette showing rigging.

He was just saying ca...set, how I wish there is a way i can put the funny pronunciation here, it was so so hilarious.
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by Houseofglam7(f): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
agabusta:

With your special interest, made pronounced by a little prayer, it shows whoever was on his/her way to victory matters, especially to you.
You're right.
I've not prayed this hard in a while
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by agabusta: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Houseofglam7:

You're right.
I've not prayed this hard in a while

So? are you ready to talk about the person/party now? smiley
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by Houseofglam7(f): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
agabusta:

So? are you ready to talk about the person/party now? smiley
Yeah
In private
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by agabusta: 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Yeah
In private

hmmm, private sounds cool to me cheesy
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by smithyemy: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
house,i reside here in river state.the total summary of the election results;SENATORIAL SEAT-APC(1) PDP(2), next STATE OF ASSEMBLY-APC(3) PDP(7) AND FEDERAL HOUSE OF REP-APC(2) PDP(6).TOTAL- PDP(15) AND APC (6).
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by kcmichael: 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Dakuku had many video evidence during the 2015 guber poll against wike,yet wike won,video evidence are no absolute,because they are subject to editing and manipulation ,ask any lawyer about it.APC has come to stay in rivers ,at least there will be voice in rivers house of assembly
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by Everblazinggg(f): 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
ddippset:
The APC actually fared very well. Amaechi has actually delivered. Who would think that APC could clinch a senatorial seat and 4 Representative seats in the heart of the south south? before December 10th- 'Amaechi cannot win his ward, With or without federal might rivers state is 100% PDP, even if Buhari comes to conduct elections in rivers state they can't win', there is no APC in rivers state, write your will before you come to rivers state, nobody can rig elections in this state. after December 10th- the security worked for APC, the APC guys are only warming the seats, the victories will be reversed in court, Buhari is a tyrant, Buhari has killed democracy, at leat pdp got 2 senate seats APC got 1, lol. what happened to Wike, the tamer of Amaechi and Buhari? where were all the cultists, militants and chest beaters, and even the nairaland warriors? abeg clap for Amaechi joor.

Chair, you too much..you said it as it is. How I wish I can give more than one like.

1 Like

Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by Everblazinggg(f): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

APC did very badly considering the forces they applied most of the rigging was so poor that it will be easily overturned in Court.video evidences abound,most of the APC winners will not be lasting Long on that seat

Lol @ rigging been poor. You remember presidential election last year before your hero lost? You remember how PDP wrote result and gave GEJ millions of vote. My brother life na turn by turn. PMB is even kind enuf if I was the president, with all the noise and challenge the president of niger Delta republic aka wicked wike threw at him, APC would have won it all.....let heaven fall
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by Everblazinggg(f): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

APC is not a threat of taking over Rivers anytime soon. Whether it is free and Fair or rigging!! Just like Wike said the PDP will be better prepared to face the police officers rigging for APC!! I for see unimaginable bloodshed in 2019.

Lol 2019 is too far. Wike had since last year to do his worst. With all the noise he made, telling us that APC won't win a single unit in rivers state with or without federal might. But after 10th, na only cry the guy dey cry. it seems you dont understand what is federal might. 2019 will be worst for wike
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by ddippset(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2016
Everblazinggg:

Chair, you too much..you said it as it is. How I wish I can give more than one like.
lol, I wish. but who knows? since you're in port harcourt too, its all possible.
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by ddippset(m): 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2016
agabusta:

Where is the 'cassette' ( in thick Wike voice), your tout in Rivers said he has, showing the Commissioner of Police planning rigging.

Show the world the 'cassette'.

It was so hilarious the day I watched Wike on Channels brandishing a CD and claiming he has a cassette showing rigging.

He was just saying ca...set, how I wish there is a way i can put the funny pronunciation here, it was so so hilarious.
lol. funny muthafuuuucker. lwkmd. lemme try; cASSSEEEEte
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by ddippset(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2016
kcmichael:
Dakuku had many video evidence during the 2015 guber poll against wike,yet wike won,video evidence are no absolute,because they are subject to editing and manipulation ,ask any lawyer about it.APC has come to stay in rivers ,at least there will be voice in rivers house of assembly
leave him let him be talking video evidence here. he thinks we are acting telemundo here.
Re: Results From Saturday Dec 10, 2016 Legislative Re-run Elections In Rivers State by Johnnyessence(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
agabusta:

APC is not totally non-existent in Rivers state as your propaganda including Wike's is trying to underscore and imprint into people's mind. APC has sizable followership in Ogoni land and you'll see APC victory in these places sail through judicial scrutiny.

Forget the cry-wolf propaganda of the PDP, they equally deplored rigging machinery and don't be surprised if some PDP victories especially in Rivers East is overturned.
that's why I said the other time that sekibo will be remove from that seat next year. He thinks he's smart not knowing people record series of evidence against him. He will be booted out by both tribunal and court of appeal. If he thinks he's smart again in supreme court he will be booted out again in the supreme court. What we all need is free and credible election. Not killing and shedding innocent blood.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu / APC Campaign Rally In Ningi LG, Bauchi State / Cross Carpeting Destroying Role Of Opposition – CSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.